Clifden Town Hostel Reviews

Market Street, Connemara, Clifden, Ireland

Basic budget accommodation. There is a kitchen where you can cook (you might wanna check what pots are available before you start ;) ). Rooms were clean, bathrooms not so much but not too bad either. Bus station is just two houses down so that's a plus. Staff was friendly and gave us so useful tips on the area.

The only good thing about this hostel was it's location. When I went to check in, there was no staff, and granted there was only one person, he was almost never there. I will say he was slightly helpful, but cleanliness was not his priority. The showers/bathrooms were gross, some barely working. The sheets looked clean, and changed, however I still woke up with small bite marks in my skin, possibly bed bugs. Do yourself a favor and splurge to stay at a B