Cliff Cottage Reviews

Cliff Cottage, Bang Bao Bay, Koh Chang, Thailand

Great stay, this was a real one of a kind experience. Tents were exceptionally clean, free kayaks were a huge plus. I wish i booked more nights. Real laid back vibe. I will definatley be coming back! No negative comments really.. beers were a little more expensive than other places (not by much), and there was a shortage of the cozy things to keep the beers cool. Apart from that- all good!

Quite far away from the busy part of the island. Takes a while to get there from the pier, but it is definitely worth the time for the views and peacefulness! Lovely resort :)

if you are looking for a hotel with air-con, room service and fancy equipment, i think cliff cottage is not your thing. But if you want to stay in a place with stunning view of sunset, cliff and sea side, then cliff cottage is perfect for you. Clean bath room and show room. Quiet (if your neighbor like talking, just tell them BE QUIET). You need to climb a stone stairs (like 2-3 mins) before you getting in your tend. However, I dont like the diving service for their unprofessional qualification

Hi Yan, Thanks for your amazing review. Im not sure which stairs took you 3 mins because i just went up to check and it took me 25 seconds on my hands. I must admit i used to work in a circus though so i might be a bit fast. We do actually have 18 aircon seafront rooms that you didnt stay in but hey don't let that stop you telling future customers not to come. Anyway i have to go now as im off on a 21 year trek across the great wall of China.(on my hands)

wonderful