Cliff Cottage Reviews

Cliff Cottage, Bang Bao Bay, Koh Chang, Thailand

Beautiful setting - however it is quite remote - cannot walk to good restaurants and the closest beach is about a 25 min walk. The view is incredible if you look straight out- if you look directly in front of the place there is debris and garbage all over the rocks. Staff kind- Shaun was super friendly and helpful. Check out the "Sunset bar" for pre dinner drinks- breathtaking views. Enjoyed our stay!

Cozy place, a bit far away from the nearest shops, but very nice location. Nice restaurant with a small pool. We enjoyed out stay.

Dark and lonely walk back into town after dark Tent leaked in the rain. Only 1 of the showers ran hot. Sceptical on the "toliets are cleaned 4 x day" Staff not so helpful/friendly Poor response to near tragedy that occurred during my stay - a huge tree fell on a tent in the night - absolutely terrifying. No 1 to contact on site in the night. 1 member of staff heard the noise, but went back to bed rather than investigate to see was all ok. No urgency/concern to check soundness of other trees

Unfortunately I was very ill during my stay, nothing at all to do with the place. Just one of those things while travelling, the staff looked after me. Wicked place to stay very cool tents and very helpful staff bangbao rocks .thanks guys x

Stayed for 3 nights, best place in thailand i've stayed. We stayed in tent 21, in our opinion the best view of all. Try to get this tent if you go there. Free kayacking was a great bonus.

Top location if you wanna see nice sunset in beautiful surroundings... the tents are a brilliant idea. The food is delicious.

A fantastic, friendly and fun place to stay, with great staff and a beautiful location. We stayed in the tents which I'd highly recommend but I'm sure the huts are brilliant too.

Great stay, this was a real one of a kind experience. Tents were exceptionally clean, free kayaks were a huge plus. I wish i booked more nights. Real laid back vibe. I will definatley be coming back! No negative comments really.. beers were a little more expensive than other places (not by much), and there was a shortage of the cozy things to keep the beers cool. Apart from that- all good!

very friendly staff and quiet place in a beautiful setting, where you can go kayaking or snorkeling. also good restaurant. I highly recommend it.

The first diving experience with Rick was awesome! And our bungalow had the best view ever, on the cliff, with a sunset view..

Quite far away from the busy part of the island. Takes a while to get there from the pier, but it is definitely worth the time for the views and peacefulness! Lovely resort :)

if you are looking for a hotel with air-con, room service and fancy equipment, i think cliff cottage is not your thing. But if you want to stay in a place with stunning view of sunset, cliff and sea side, then cliff cottage is perfect for you. Clean bath room and show room. Quiet (if your neighbor like talking, just tell them BE QUIET). You need to climb a stone stairs (like 2-3 mins) before you getting in your tend. However, I dont like the diving service for their unprofessional qualification

Hi Yan, Thanks for your amazing review. Im not sure which stairs took you 3 mins because i just went up to check and it took me 25 seconds on my hands. I must admit i used to work in a circus though so i might be a bit fast. We do actually have 18 aircon seafront rooms that you didnt stay in but hey don't let that stop you telling future customers not to come. Anyway i have to go now as im off on a 21 year trek across the great wall of China.(on my hands)

View all Koh Chang Bed and Breakfasts