Cliff Hotel

• Jordan- Amman - Down Town, Prince Mohammed st-front off hashem restorant, Amman, Jordan

Fabulous 150 Total Reviews
Fabulous 150 Total Reviews
Cliff Hotel Located at Jordan- Amman - Down Town, Prince Mohammed st-front off hashem restorant, Amman.
Jordan
Amman 11115 Jordan- Amman - Down Town, Prince Mohammed st-front off hashem restorant
89% 150
31.9500000 35.9333333
    Rooms available

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
1st Jan 2017

Def would recommend this place, the hostel itself is really basic but it's close to the souq like shops and many restaurants with awesome food. The hostel provided us with a private driver to Petra, the dead sea, bethany and anywhere else we wanted to go. The staff are super nice and helpful. You won't regret staying here, it was a lucky booking on my end. :)

• Canada, Female, 31-40
22nd Dec 2016

My experience in Jordan itself was disappointing, personally, and very expensive. The best part about it was the Cliff Hostel. I became ill, and the staff took care of me, kindly giving without expecting anything back, which was not how the rest of Jordan was. The staff looked out for me and the best possible prices I should negotiate for getting around Jordan. I highly recommend this hostel, and thank them, especially Andrew, for the kindness, care, and honesty.

• South Africa, Male, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
17th Dec 2016

The stairs leading up to the hostel looks old, but the hostel itself is very clean and well maintained. The staff is very knowledgeable and helpful. The location is perfectly central. I only deduct points for facilities such as wifi only in the common area, showers sometimes get a little cold while showering, and the only thing on bed to cover urself with is blankets which I dont know if it gets washed everytime so u might have to bring a sleeping bag along. Otherwise great stay.

• matstry2589
  • South Africa, Female, 41+
15th Dec 2016
6.9

Jordan is a very expensive destination. Cliff Hotel was one of the less expensive options. The staff was very friendly and offered help with sight seeing. The hostel can do with upgrading, but I suppose it will then become more expensive! The basics are there - internet, hot water, air-con in some of the rooms and it is central.

24th Nov 2016

This is a great budget accommodation choice in Amman. Located in the heart of the markets and a ten minute walk to the ancient sites as well as Rainbow Street. Staff is so kind and doesn't push you into doing tours. They will offer recommendations and provide a map of the area.Clean and comfortable enough for any backpacker. The Wifi is amazing. Considering Amman is not cheap, this place is an absolute steal.

• India, Male, 31-40
24th Nov 2016

I interacted with a few people of this hostel and all of them were super helpful and went out of the way to help me. I left most of my stuff behind and I was never worried and when I came back they gave me a room for free and a shower with towel to get ready for my flight. Absolutely awesome place and people

• Germany, Female, 31-40
13th Nov 2016

A big thanks to the staff of the hostel who organised and bookes everthing for me. My two days trip is Jordan was amazing. Petra is the most magical place I have ever seen (and I have seen much of the world actually). Also the Dead Sea was a really brilliant place. I would recommend everyone to go there too and stay in the same hostel.

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
12th Nov 2016
4.9

Overall the hostel is fine, especially relative to other places in Amman. No idea though why this property has such a high rating. Andrew the hostel manager is usually very helpful, but can also be quite grumpy. Make good agreements on price and number of nights. Bargain at the door without reservation and get a lower price.

• Norway, Male, 41+
7th Nov 2016

Cliff Hotel is a simple, cheap hostel located in the central part of downtown Amman. The building looks a bit dilapated, but the rooms, bathroom and entrance are clean. Its a great atmosphere and the staff is friendly and helpful.

• USA, Male, 18-24
3rd Nov 2016

Perfect location with lots of activity and restaurants just outside the hotel. And the staff are so so friendly and helpful! The common area also had a positive vibe, and I was able to meet many people sitting and talking there.