Cliff Hotel Reviews

Jordan- Amman - Down Town, Prince Mohammed st-front off hashem restorant, Amman, Jordan

the location is great, and so is the staff. there's something wrong with the sewage of room 3 though. one minor problem, when the window is closed, the room is a little stuffy, but when it is open, it's a bit a too noisy and smoky because of the fish restaurant at the back. and, it is really nice that there are shampoo and conditioner in the shower

This place is probably the best hostel in Amman for the price. The best part, in my opinion, is how friendly the owner is and how helpful he can be.

Really great hostel especially now (2014) that they've refurbished the bathrooms. Cheapest beds around, new beds, reliable internet. The location is right in the middle of everything, comfortable rooms with new blankets and bunks. Really great stay and highly recommended for Amman.

The owner Andrew is really helpful

The facility is what you pay for. Good for one or two days at most. Chilly in the winter. Friendly and helpful staff.

Even though the staff was nice but the hotel is very old, smelly and very noisy (next to the main road -super noisy plus our room is next to the restaurant and thy play very loud music until 2AM). The blanket is extremely every smelly. Bathroom is very small and dirty no space to hang our clothes and sometime no hot water at night. I wouldn't recommend this place.

I really enjoyed my stay at cliff hotel, the staff were really friendly. Andrew, the owner got up at 6:30am just to do my laundry so it would dry before my departure. The location is good as everything is only a short walk away.

Would stay here again.

Hostel is very basic,Value for money. Staff very nice and helpful, especially Mr. Andreus. Great location in the heart of Amman downtown.

A cheap and comfortable stay in the center of town. The staff were really helpful in working out how to get around and the common area was a nice place to meet people. Showers, toilets and wi-fi worked well. Tours offered, but never pushed, were reasonably priced. My dorm room had a bit of a funky smell to it and I wish that the toilet paper was more dutifully replenished but otherwise I would totally stay here again.

Best place I've every been...Mr. Andrew was very helpful on how to get in and around Amman...they have package tours posted on the board but he never pushed to sell any of those...if you are interested on how to do it things by the locally, he will assist you and provide the necessary information...He loves to see people in the lounge area bond with each other...whatever the facility lacks is greatly compensated by their dedication, hospitality and honesty!!! Thanks for the great stay i had

• 5th Nov 2013
  • Philippines

Great Staff, very helpful, even wrote directions down for me in Arabic to give to taxi drivers

Pros - Amazing location. Staff very friendly and helpful. Gave great directions for transportation by ourselves to Jerash - really appreciated that they didn't push their tours on us. Cons - pretty basic room, shared washrooms not the cleanest, very smoky reception area