Cliff Hotel

• Jordan- Amman - Down Town, Prince Mohammed st-front off hashem restorant, Amman, Jordan

Fabulous 144 Total Reviews
Fabulous 144 Total Reviews
Cliff Hotel Located at Jordan- Amman - Down Town, Prince Mohammed st-front off hashem restorant, Amman.
Jordan
Amman 11115 Jordan- Amman - Down Town, Prince Mohammed st-front off hashem restorant
89% 144
31.9500000 35.9333333
    Rooms available

• India, Male, 31-40
24th Nov 2016

I interacted with a few people of this hostel and all of them were super helpful and went out of the way to help me. I left most of my stuff behind and I was never worried and when I came back they gave me a room for free and a shower with towel to get ready for my flight. Absolutely awesome place and people

• Germany, Female, 31-40
13th Nov 2016

A big thanks to the staff of the hostel who organised and bookes everthing for me. My two days trip is Jordan was amazing. Petra is the most magical place I have ever seen (and I have seen much of the world actually). Also the Dead Sea was a really brilliant place. I would recommend everyone to go there too and stay in the same hostel.

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
12th Nov 2016
4.9

Overall the hostel is fine, especially relative to other places in Amman. No idea though why this property has such a high rating. Andrew the hostel manager is usually very helpful, but can also be quite grumpy. Make good agreements on price and number of nights. Bargain at the door without reservation and get a lower price.

• Norway, Male, 41+
7th Nov 2016

Cliff Hotel is a simple, cheap hostel located in the central part of downtown Amman. The building looks a bit dilapated, but the rooms, bathroom and entrance are clean. Its a great atmosphere and the staff is friendly and helpful.

• USA, Male, 18-24
3rd Nov 2016

Perfect location with lots of activity and restaurants just outside the hotel. And the staff are so so friendly and helpful! The common area also had a positive vibe, and I was able to meet many people sitting and talking there.

2nd Oct 2016

I really appreciated the great, friendly staff. Also, when I was there, several of the guests sat in the common area, so I felt the atmosphere was very positive. The facilities are very basic (cool showers), but fine. I felt very safe there and would definitely stay again.

7th Sep 2016

The hostel is at the best location in downtown Amman. I walked to the Citadel, Amphitheater and is right across the street from Hachem Restaurant. Foud the manager is very nice and helpful in setting up my trip to maximize the number of places i could visit in 5 days.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
17th Jul 2016

This place was golden! Definitely would recommend to anybody. The location was great, And Andrew was up for a chat, could offer a light, and was super helpful.