Climbers Inn

Very Good 138 Total Reviews
7.3
Very Good 138 Total Reviews

2nd Jun 2017

I was the only guest here at the time but Steven and Lilly were incredible hosts and great to chat with, Steven enjoys chess and Lilly is an avid climber. Bicycle and scooter hire available. If you like bars/clubs, the hostel is down an alley from the main night street. Only downside is that there is no kitchen, but other than that the hostel was incredible and I would definitely stay there again.

6th May 2017
4.6

Arrived in the afternoon and met no one, then woke up early to go rock climbing and there was also no one. As a backpacker with rock climbing as a hobby, I felt very unwelcomed by the staff who were surprised I didn't have my own gear, blamed me for feeling lonely after not meeting anyone after they put me in a single room even though I booked a dorm bed, AND calling me "annoying". From reviews, the atmosphere of the hostel was what attracted me, but I experienced the exact opposite.

This guy was the worst customer i have ever met since i run this business!!! NO gear, no experience, the most importantly, no basic courtesy, of corse i don't want him to join our group, I was so glad you left earier!!!