Climbers Inn

7.9
Very Good 140 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 18-24
8th Aug 2017

This hostel was well located, a little difficult to spot the sign once we were dropped off by the taxi. From the hostel it is a 5 minute walk to west street where it is all happening. Plenty of food, bars and street entertainment going on. On arrival we were greeted by a lovely lady who couldn't have been more helpful. She recommended where to eat/ cycle/ how to get to the station etc. The room was decent, clean, had the facilities we needed and felt safe.

4th Aug 2017

This wonderful little hostel is situated a two minute walk from the famous West Street, and has great access to Yangshuo Town Centre. Lily is fabulous. She's an avid climber and encourages her guests to try the sport and can give great recommendations to all climbers. Climbing aside, Lily is a champion for giving excellent advice of what to do and see in the Yangshuo/Guilin area. Bicycles and scooters are available for rent at a more than competitive rate. The hostel is clean an comfortable.

2nd Jun 2017

I was the only guest here at the time but Steven and Lilly were incredible hosts and great to chat with, Steven enjoys chess and Lilly is an avid climber. Bicycle and scooter hire available. If you like bars/clubs, the hostel is down an alley from the main night street. Only downside is that there is no kitchen, but other than that the hostel was incredible and I would definitely stay there again.

6th May 2017
4.6

Arrived in the afternoon and met no one, then woke up early to go rock climbing and there was also no one. As a backpacker with rock climbing as a hobby, I felt very unwelcomed by the staff who were surprised I didn't have my own gear, blamed me for feeling lonely after not meeting anyone after they put me in a single room even though I booked a dorm bed, AND calling me "annoying". From reviews, the atmosphere of the hostel was what attracted me, but I experienced the exact opposite.

This guy was the worst customer i have ever met since i run this business!!! NO gear, no experience, the most importantly, no basic courtesy, of corse i don't want him to join our group, I was so glad you left earier!!!