Clink261 Reviews

261-265 Grays Inn Road, Kings Cross, London, England

Rude stuff..Had to wait for my room when it said check in was at 10..they said not ready till 2.. loud music in reception

• 21st Feb 2015

great location, great hostel! very clean, lovely people, good breakfast, great atmosphere

My stay was exactly what I was looking for, and I'd be very happy to stop again. Thank you!

• 16th Feb 2015

The hostel was quite good, especially for a short stay. I had a few issues with the wi-fi, staff members were strangely absent at times and the kitchen was closed during the day for several hours. But these are my only complaints, the place itself was good and I'd certainly consider staying again.

I was in a mixed dorm. And it was wonderful. I must have been lucky to have shared the dorm with two groups of people who respected being quiet and clean. The Hostel overall is lovely for a hostel and breakfast staff were friendly. All in all, i will be back here again.

Bathrooms were terrible, dirty, tiny, not enough showers and toilets. Rooms are way too small, 6 beds in something like 6-8 m² is too much.

• 7th Feb 2015

It would be better if clink management can provide slippers for customers as it will be very helpful to use common bathroom.

• 3rd Feb 2015
  • Malaysia

It was a good experience.

• 1st Feb 2015
  • Morocco

Terrible stay. No working wifi in the rooms, cold water to take shower and small beds. Don't recommend

• 30th Jan 2015

Staff were very nice! Helped me out heaps at 1am when I had no where to go and hostel was fully booked. The breakfast is amazing and hostel is well maintained and clean

I went there with my girlfriend for only a night, because we had to take our train at 7 AM on St. Pancras. We ask in front desk if we can make breakfast a little early. The guy who was there told us that it wouldn't be a problem. But when we woke up and went to front desk, there were two other guys. We asked them about the breakfast. The answer was NO. Not even let us to take some hot water to make a tea. One of them suggest: "there is a Starbucks two blocks from here". Lousy personal service!

I didn't like the bedroom, I found it too tight and there wasn't any place where we could hang our jackets and stuff. Plus, there wasn't enough lockers under the beds for everyone so I didn't have where to put my luggage either, as the room was too small... On the other hand, the common area was very good and the kitchen too! Another bad side is that the internet can't connect from the bedrooms...

I enjoyed the stay. Staffs are very cooperative, great location and nice facilities especially kitchen and clock room. I definitely recommend other budget travelers.

• 17th Jan 2015
  • India

Good place to stay a few days. We were in a room for 4 girls, it was little but clean. Breakfast was good for the price. People were nice.

• 16th Jan 2015

rooms were tiny

Very, very noisy. The rooms were very small and the walls paper thin. I was kept up most nights by people on our floor slamming doors and just being loud. The free breakfast was good.

The hostel was great! Free breakfast, good location, metro and buses nearby, and lots of places to eat in the area. The wifi works well but it doesn't reach to any of the rooms. We stayed in a room with 4 bunk beds and because of the room layout, 2 of the 4 beds had just one locker underneath them (instead of 2). DONT USE THE WASHER AND DRYER. My clothes did not smell clean at all and were not dry at all after an hour. Otherwise it was a good hostel; I would stay again.

Well, it´s London, so you don´t expect a great hostel for a reasonable price. But I definitely stayed in much better hostels. The rooms are tiny and except beds, there´s no other furniture. Our heater didn´t work, so it was very cold in there - I told the staff but they didn´t do anything about it. The atmosphere is mediocre - there are no group activities in the evening, so most people just sit around, looking at their cell phones. The breakfast is nothing special but at least it´s for free.

I was very surprised that the hostel was so clean and nice. You have everything you need for such a good price! I would totally recommend it :)

• 6th Jan 2015
  • Switzerland

The hostel is really nice and clean. We stayed at the one near King's cross station, and it is really quiet and nice to stay in. Highly reccomend.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5