Fabulous 1,926 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1,926 Total Reviews
Clink261 Located at 261-265 Grays Inn Road, Kings Cross, London.
England
London WC1X 8QT 261-265 Grays Inn Road, Kings Cross
80% 1926
51.5289176 -0.1200771
    Rooms available

22nd Sep 2016

Ask yourself 3 questions. 1) Is Kings Cross the ideal location for me in London? 2) Do I appreciate a clean & safe environment, breakfast and friendly staff? 3) Can I deal with a tightly spaced room? Then you are good to go. Spoke to other one guest who was dissappointed with the room size issue but I was happy to roll with it and overall enjoyed my stay. Basic but plentiful breakfast is a plus. Comfy beds with power points and lights etc. I would stay here again if in this part of London.

• Argentina, Female, 25-30
17th Sep 2016

Solo me quedé una noche y estuvo todo bien, el WiFi andaba bien y los baños son amplios.

• pucas2443
  • Lithuania, Male, 25-30
17th Sep 2016
6.9

Well the main thing is the location. The hostel is cheap so not expected a lot. There is no sockets EVEN BY the beds. 16 beds and a lead with around 5-8 sockets. A bit overcrowded. Good for short stay.

Hi Marius, thanks for leaving us a review, we're glad you had a good stay! We're gradually working to make sure each bed has it's own socket, thanks for the feedback and hope you had a good time in London :) Anna, Clink Team

• USA, Female, 31-40
15th Sep 2016
6.3

The hostel served it's purpose. If you're looking for something spacious to stay for the night, this is definitely not the place.

Hi Jennifer, thanks for your review. We're glad you were quite happy with your stay and hope you had a good time in London! Anna - Clink Team

• clooimx
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
13th Sep 2016
6.6

The hostel was fine, very well located about a 5 minute walk from King's Cross/St. Pancras there are some nice places to get a quick bit around, and a coop supermarket next door. The room however was extremely warm even on cooler evenings. It was extremely cramped for 10 people with not much floor space for bags, and because of the lack of floor space and configuration of beds, there was not enough underbed lockers, thus making security and issue. Comfy beds, with light USB and socket each.

• England, Female, 18-24
11th Sep 2016

Lovely breakfast/cleaning staff. The guy with the stubble/curly hair on reception not so nice. Facilities good but girls bathroom ran out of toilet roll one night. I would suggest that you let guests cancel/change a nights stay if they need to! I wanted to move a night to the following Sunday as I had to head home early but was coming back to London the next week. I would have booked the rest of that week with them but because they didn't let me move a night, I've chosen a different hostel.

• Italy, Female, 18-24
11th Sep 2016
5.7

Room was incredibly stuffy, not much floor space and showers weren't that good

• Canada, Female, 18-24
9th Sep 2016
8.0

The overall atmosphere of clink261 was great, awesome location. My only complaints are that the wifi was TERRIBLE, we ended up going to the Starbucks down the road if we ever wanted to use it. Also, my friend and I stayed in a 6 bed dorm, and without meaning to sound insensitive, the rest of the people were very old. We were looking forward to meeting fun young people, but these older men were not friendly. You also only get one cage for your bags per two beds, which didn't make any sense to me.

• South Korea, Female, 25-30
9th Sep 2016
7.1

It was great location,just from King's cross staion walking around 10minutes.And you can go everywhere from this station.Sorrounded variety of restaurant and supermarket.It could be good if u have a heavy luggage.However,breakfast,staff,facility was just normal. But it's hostel and if u go out all days it could be fine.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
2nd Sep 2016

The staff were friendly and helpful and printed off our boarding pass for us. Everything was clean and never had a problem using the shower or toilet. The rooms were really hot even with the window open which sucked. But its been like that in all of Europe. The street it was on was a bit sketchy but never had am issue with anyone. It was great because it was a 5min walk to the tube. Definately recommend staying there.

Thanks for that :-) Hope you had an awesome time in London! Kind regards, Laura, Guest Experience Manager