Clink261 Reviews

261-265 Grays Inn Road, Kings Cross, London, England

Helpful staff. Beds squeek like mad.

Thank you for your review and for appreciating the service. We are upgrading our beds soon so they won't be squeaking anymore. Hope to see you again at Clink. Safe Travels!

there is not enough plug for lodgers to charge their electric appliance and no beside lamp to reading. I couldnt sleep well, cause some girls came back in the early morning and some leaving in the early morning too.

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. The hostel offers mainly shared accommodation so guests leave and come back at different times but we provide free earplugs for anyone having trouble sleeping. However if other guests are too loud or cause any problems at night the receptionist is ready to help. We are in the process of upgrading beds and room facilities and soon there will be more plugs and better beds. Hope to see you again at Clink. Safe Travels!

Very basic but can't beat the location for convenience. I only overnighted as needed to be at St Pancras super early.

Hi, Thank you for taking time to leave a review. It's great that you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again at Clink. Safe travels!

Great location, breakfast was great, beds comfortable and warm! Reception staff and kitchen, cleaning lady that does breakfast all very friendly and helpful. Great hostel would stay again for sure and recommend to anyone! Only prob the wifi was a bit touch and go.

Thank you for taking time to leave a review on for such nice words about the staff and facilities. Hope to see you again at Clink. Safe Travels!

Staff was very nice. Facilities were OK but very small and the common room downstairs felt OK. I had a terrible night as the mattress was like plastic and the room was to warm and damp. I think I slept like one hour.

Very friendly staff, nice breakfast, good location

Thank you so much for your review!

Good value for money; friendly staff and hassle free check-in. Clean and convenient facilities. This time I needed to catch an early train from King's Cross so the location was perfect. I have stayed at both Clink hostels several times and they are always my first choice.

Thank you so much for your review!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »