Clink261 Reviews

261-265 Grays Inn Road, Kings Cross, London, England

Great location, near King's X... 24/7 reception, helpfull staff ;)

Hi, Thanks for your nice words and good ratings! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again soon! Enjoy your travels! Agata

The best ive ever stayed in IN london i wil be back

Hi, That's so nice of you, you're the best too! Hope to see you again soon. Enjoy your travels! Agata

Overall, I had a good experience at this hostel. It was close to St. Pancras Kings Cross, and surrounded by good restaurants. Breakfast was good, and the place was very clean; the towel rental and washing machine were fair. There were quite a few rude staff, and after getting a neck-ache from the bad pillow, I asked for another one and got a rude response. I was lucky that I got a luggage cage though; there were only five for a room of ten, but it made me feel safer about my luggage.

• 12th Nov 2014

This is a dingy, dirty place, and put me in mind of a crack house. I came with my daughter, and was appalled. We moved to a different hostel, losing money paid to this one. The smokers stand just outside the entrance, despite a sign saying not to smoke there. Each time the door is opened, the smell gets sucked in, and can be noticed down the hall and even in the dorm room. The lighting is poor, and the bunks are stacked side by side so that one must crawl in from the foot of the bed.

Hi , Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry you felt bad in our hostel. We have 24/7 reception and housekeeping making sure everything is in order, however we may not notice something so please do not hesitate to talk to us. What is more, I think you would like the smaller dorms more - the beds are arranged differently. Hope you will give us another chance. Enjoy your travels! Agata

1 2 3 4 Next » last »