Clink261 Reviews

261-265 Grays Inn Road, Kings Cross, London, England

The girls dorm room was the smallest room I have ever been in. The location is very loud near a busy street. Ground floor lobby where one can check email is very cold. Downstairs by the breakfast seemed nicer. Good value but difficult conditions.

If you ask me how did I experience my stay, then I have only few sentence, other than throwing me out early hours of the morning roaming to find another place to rest my head, I feel abandoned after my brother search and found Click Hostel to be quite suitable and travelled long journey I expect to rest peacefully, however never would I return again after your security took no time to resolve the incident and why I was refuse to stay. totally appalling and very sad indeed.

• 1st Dec 2014

Hi, Thank you for your feedback. We have certain rules in the hostel. Because you insulted other guests and a staff member we had to refuse to let you stay. Regards, Agata

1 2 3 4 Next » last »