Clink78

Fabulous 5944 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 18-24
21st Apr 2017
4.9

I become more and more disatiafied with Clink78 every time I stay there. This time the room I was in was disgusting. I stayed in the Birds nest but regularly found males in the toilets. My room was stuffy, over crowded, my sheets we're the cleanest and the staff was morn concerned about their personal conversations than helping the customer at the front. Fourth and final time I will be staying there. If you enjoy very crammed spaces, then this is for you, I do not though.

21st Apr 2017

All in all a pretty positive experience. It's close to King's Cross station and the tube line for easy access around London. It's in a really cool historic building and has nice facilities over all and seemed to have some good partying going on from what I could hear (though wasn't too noisy in the dorms thankfully). Rooms were a bit cramped and didn't have enough outlets, and the staff was a bit rude when I complained that my key wasn't working. But otherwise was a good stay!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
17th Apr 2017

Amazing. We had a ton of fun here, staff were all amazing! Very clean and well organized. Would recommend!

Wow thanks for sharing your amazing review! Glad you had fun, hopefully we see you back again soon :-) Kind regards, Laura, Guest Experience Manager

• Croatia, Female, 18-24
15th Apr 2017

Awesome place, definitely if you wanna party at night. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Hostel is clean and rooms are fine. Breakfast was the best.

• South Korea, Male, 18-24
15th Apr 2017
2.3

It was worst experience There were only 2 adapter in 8 domitory room And the shower room was very dirty I couldn't control the temperature and power Of the shower And staff was not kind to us Also Room was so small to stay 직원들이 정말불친절 했습니다. 또한 2박이상부터 예약이 된다는점에서 매우불편했고요 조식도유로고 샤워실은 더러워서 쓰지도못했습니다.. 수압조절 온도조절 안됩니다. 또한, 숙소는 아주좁아 짐풀기도힘들정도였구요 퀘퀘한냄새가 나서 짜증났습니다. 8명 도미토리에 아답터가 2개(4개중2개는고장)뿐이어서 휴대폰 충전을 싸우면서 했습니다. 또한 방에 불을 켬에도 불구하고 매우 어두웠습니다. 방음이 잘되지않아 시끄럽기도했습니다. 다시는가지않을곳입니다...

Hi Hwan, So sorry to hear that! We are working on plans to get more sockets in the rooms. We do have a lot of sockets in the common area to charge your devices as well and you can always ask reception to help you out with that! We clean the bathrooms 6 times a day, sorry it wasn't clean enough! Hope despite this you enjoyed you time in London! Kind regards, Laura, Guest Experience Manager

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
11th Apr 2017

All things considered, this hostel is great for young travellers! The bar downstairs, while a bit $, is fun, and the rooms, while a bit cramped, are definitely comfortable -- they also have laundry facilities! We stayed in a girl's only suite for four nights, and were definitely comfortable and felt secure there. I wish there were more sink spaces available, since we would often have to wait to brush our teeth, but again, for the price, it was a great place, and I highly recommend it!

Thanks a lot! We love to hear you enjoyed it and had fun at the bar :-) ! Hope you enjoyed London! Kind regards, Laura, Guest Experience Manager

• Australia, Male, 25-30
11th Apr 2017
4.9

Sadly the clink 78 has gone to the dogs. A once vibrant and fun hostel has now become dated, uncomfortable, noisy and a free run for all. What a shame I've sadly going to pay a little extra n have some safety service, and comfort at wombats from now on.

Hi Joshua, So sorry to hear that! We organize a lot of events in the bar to have a social and vibrant place. Sorry you felt it had gone down! We are always improving facilities and bathrooms for example. Thanks anyway for your feedback, that's always useful! Hope you enjoyed London! Kind regards, Laura, Guest Experience Manager

9th Apr 2017

Cool building, nice history, but seemed like a lot of people and it was pricey. But clean and quiet and did the trick.

8th Apr 2017

Good location, a few minutes walk from St. Pancras/Kings Cross. Facilities were generally clean, spacious common kitchen and sufficient free breakfast. My only complaint is that the rooms were a bit too hot, but in general a good experience.

• Belgium, Female, 25-30
8th Apr 2017

one of the best hostels i stayed in never seen staff with such a big smile @ reception and kitchen 24/7 really nice place to chill! can't wait to come back to London and stay in Clink78 again! :)

Thanks a lot Fatima, you rock :-) ! Hope we see you back again soon! Kind regards, Laura, Guest Experience Manager