Clink78

Fabulous 5771 Total Reviews

• Chile, Female, 18-24
24th Feb 2017
4.9

Habitación para 8 personas pequeñisima y con un solo pequeño baño para todos, el baño siempre sucio. Mi cama tenía una ventana sin cortinas en frente así que despertaba a las 6am por la luz, prometían enchufes de electricidad en todas las camas pero en mi habitación no fue así, la verdad habían solo 2 enchufes en toda la habitación!. Por otro lado los espacios comunes (recepción, como bar, tv room) si eran agradables!

• Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
19th Feb 2017
7.7

This hostel was so clean, very lively (even on a Sunday night), and has great facilities. The rooms are dark and slightly unwelcoming and I was happy that we weren't sharing ours with any strangers (beds are very close), but other than that I have no complaints about this hostel! The bar is the highlight, definitely check it out if you can.

Thanks a lot Katherine! Glad you loved our bar :-) We hope to see you back again soon! Kind regards, Laura, Guest Experience Manager

18th Feb 2017
8.0

Wasn't my favorite, wasn't the worst. Beds are awkwardly close touching each other so sleeping next to strangers was a bit strange. The courthouse common room was nice. Free breakfast too which is a plus.

• Romania, All Female Group, 18-24
17th Feb 2017
8.0

Really nice and big hostel,cool bar and kitchen downstairs.The location is really good and near to the kings cross station from where you can get anywhere in London with the subway.The staff was super nice to us and helpful.the shows tho was our only problem since the water was sometimes too hot and sometimes cold.Overall we had a great staying and we'd go there again!

Wow thanks for your great review! Hopefully we see you back again soon :-) Kind regards, Laura, Guest Experience Manager

15th Feb 2017

A bit noisy when youre too tired to make noise yourself, but that's hardly a complaint. A great party hostel for the price.

Thanks Thomas, great to hear you liked it! Next time grab some free ear plugs at the reception :-) Kind regards, Laura, Guest Experience Manager

15th Feb 2017
5.7

Worst hostel I have ever stayed. There was a certain smell in the room and it was really stuffy. The beds are right next to each other too like jail beds.

Hi Nitin, Sorry to hear you were disappointed about your stay! Next time please let us know at the reception so we can see if we can arrange another room for you. We also have private room available. Happy travels! Kind regards, Laura, Guest Experience Manager

• Canada, Female, 18-24
13th Feb 2017

Breakfast was good! The staff were very friendly and helpful!!! The only thing negative I can say is that at some of the bathrooms they didn't have anywhere to dry your hands after you washed. The location was perfect and central to everything that I wanted to sightsee. Our room was clean. The only problem was that one of our roommates had really bad body odour but the staff were very accommodating to make sure that our stay was comfy and they even gave us deodorizing spray for our room!

Wow thanks for your great review!! We are going to place hand dryers in each toilet! Happy to hear the team was helping you out greatly :-) Hope you will stay with us again soon! Kind regards, Laura, Guest Experience Manager

12th Feb 2017

This was my second time at Click78, I like it. I live in Bmth and come to visit a friend in Finsbury Park. I hadn't booked here, I booked in Arsenal hostel (be carefull), worst hostel ever - bed linen is like cloth floor and mattress is similar a tatami karate. So I was really scared with this and left that place at the same time (ok, my fault"£8")... then I was completely lost till remember that in 2003 I've been in Click78, nice location (king's cross ), good room and good mattres lol...

Thanks a lot :-) ! Hope we will see you back again soon! Kind regards, Laura, Guest Experience Manager

11th Feb 2017
5.1

After an evening at 0*C and rain, you would expect a nice warm room to go to sleep. Not the case. The heating system did not work and it was colder than at the reception or the hallway. The staff did not solve the problem and did not offer another room/bed. I will not go there again!

Hi Thanks for the feedback! So sorry to hear that! I will discuss this with the maintenance manager as the heating should work in every room. Can image that was really inconvenient for you! Kind regards, Laura, Guest Experience Manager

• Brazil, Male, 18-24
9th Feb 2017
7.1

I was in the 5th floor so of course the elevator was broken, but they were working on it, so it happens. The showers however were a nightmare, either the water was too hot or it didnt came out at all. The bathroom window was shut open and there were not a lot of hangers. Also the water only dropped for 3-4 secs and then you had to press it again, but each time you pressed it would stop the flow for 1 sec, so you couldnt keep pushing. Bring a rubber band for that. The rest was fine.

Thanks for your feedback! We have redone some bathrooms and will do some more, the new ones are great! The lift will be finished in 4 weeks from now, can imagine that was annoying to you! Happy future travels :-) Kind regards, Laura, Guest Experience Manager