Clink78 Reviews

78 Kings Cross rd, London, England

Best hostel in Paris suitable all ages..i will be back to stay here next trip.. Staff very helpful.. Nice bar and drinks..Thanks..

Thanks for your feedback! Enjoy your travels, The Clink Team

Very big hostel, good location next to kings cross station, big kitchen but stoves take a LONG time to heat up and are very slow to work, showers are those ones you have to press every 15 seconds. Excellent staff, super helpful even helped me carry my bags to my room.

We had a Twin- room with shared bathroom. The room was next to the bar and the second night there was a party. It was pretty loud all the night through. The showers were without any window and the steam was inside for a long time and also mold.The second day we also could not use the kitchen because of this party.

Hi there, Thanks for your comments. Our apologies if your room was noisy. Please, next time report it to reception. We will do our best to accommodate you somewhere else in the building. Regarding the kitchen at Clink78, it was closed down for a day, as advertised around the hostel and website. To compensate, the kitchen at Clink261 was available to our guests on that night. Enjoy your travels, The Clink Team

It looks great on the pictures, but the female delux bedrooms smell awful, like no one has opened a window in months. There's next to no space to put your bags, and the location is not that convenient, it's really not all that close to King's Cross. There's no internet in the rooms, and even in the cool-looking computer room, it didn't work for two of the nights I stayed. Overall, sorry, I would not stay again unless every other hostel in London was booked.

Hi there, Thanks for taking your time to leave us your comments. We are sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your stay with us. Regarding your comments; -WIFI. We recently went for free WIFI and the installation has taken a couple of weeks. That's why you couldn't access it during your stay. -You will be happy to know that the female area is going under refurbishment Enjoy your travels, The Clink Team

Was a really good hostel, I would defiantly stay here again! All the staff were really helpful and friendly! Great facilities, and comfortable beds!! The location was great too!

Hello there! Thank you for your feedback, we're so glad you enjoyed your stay here at Clink! See you soon, Clink Team.

The rooms were a little bit too cold and the shower could have been cleaned more often. The rest was good ;)

Comparing this hostel to hostels in Berlin or Prague, it was definitely not as nice. It was huge, with around 500 beds. Breakfast was decent however. As for hostels in London in was rated very high and for the price of it it was very reasonable for what you got. Great place to meet people and the bar was pretty busy at night.

Hello there, Thank you for your feedback, we're glad you enjoyed the Clash Bar and found the breakfast good. As you pointed the hostels in Berlin and Prague are quite different, as London is the busiest city in Europe. We hope to see you soon! Clink Team.

The room was tiny as for the 12 person, and there was no place at all to put the stuff (no other furniture except beds with small lockers just to put docs or smth small) so people have to keep it on the floor, not very clean unfortunately. As a result all the available space in our room (about 2x2 meters) was covered with clothes and bags. The other problem was lack of ventilation (we couldn't open the window) so the smell in the room was awful. But anyway staff was nice and helpful. Thanks :)

This was probably my worst stay here, generally I find the hostel great. I know that the rooms are going to be small with no space for luggage but this stay was terrible. The room was far too small to cram 12 people in, the window wouldn't open so the room smelt disgusting. The sheets were damp when I arrived. It is a party hostel, which I learnt when a charming man threw up in his bed, so if you are looking for a quiet night, stay in a different hostel. I probably will be back, location is good

Hi there, Thanks for your feedback. We are sorry you didn't have a a good stay this time! Unfortunately we cannot do anything for the drunk people in the rooms, but we would be happy to change yours to something a bit bigger next time! Kind regards The Clink Team

Everything we needed was there, which was great, but the shower facilities were very poor. Just having somewhere to put your things while you shower would be great, and a dry space to get dressed in.

• 28th Nov 2013

Hello there, Thank you for your feedback, we’re sorry you did not fully enjoy your stay with us here at Clink. We appreciate the feedback on the shower facilities as we are constantly trying to improve and we have taken these comments on board. See you soon Clink Team.

The basement (where my room was) smelled of a locker room in august. I like that they supplied safes, but they weren't very large; only good for a wallet and phone, and I was travelling with my laptop. Nice decor, very large, beautiful kitchen, noisy at night. Decent location, could have been closer. It served my needs, but I'm not sure if I'll stay there again.

Hello there, Thank you for your feedback, we’re sorry you did not fully enjoy your stay with us here at Clink. We have free lockers available around the building, feel free to ask our reception team where to find them. We also have a 24 hour reception team that are here to accommodate everyone. Please do not hesitate to come to reception to see if there are any other rooms available if you do not find yours satisfactory. See you soon Clink Team.

I've been in other hostels in London, but this was definitely best hostel i've ever been. It has really good location abou 10 minutes from King Cross train station and about 20 minutes from center by walk. Staff was really kind especially Kim. Kim was best!

• 23rd Nov 2013
  • Czech Republic

Hello there! Thank you for your kind review :) We're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and we will pass on your regards to Kim! See you soon, Clink Team.

Everyone at the hostel was very friendly. I arrived on beer pong night and the hostel bar is without a doubt the best hostel bar I've ever been to. Plus the drinks were considerably cheap considering its in London's city centre. I would definitely stay here again.

Hello there! Thank you for your kind comments, we're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you enjoyed the Clash Bar! See you soon! Clink Team.

Cheery and competent staff ,and very cool laid back atmosphere. Concerned that there appeared to be no recycling facilities, this is really important aspect of 21st century business, come on guys help save a seriously struggling planet and spread the word about environmental care and positive social action.

• 19th Nov 2013
  • Mali

Hello there, thank you for your feedback, we're glad you found our staff to be helpful and happy! As for the recycling facilities, we do have recycling bins located around the building, next time please do not hesitate to ask a member of staff where they are :) See you soon! Clink Team.

The place was awesome good room and great stuff team :)

Hi there, thank you for your review. We're glad you've enjoyed your stay. See you soon. Clink team.

An okay hostel with good facilities and location. The rooms were very cold, there was no chance to hang out in the room because it was freezing.. I catched a cold right away. The ladies-only showers and toilets were great, but the showers had major holes on the floor which was awful! Also the noise was loud every single night so I was glad to have a room in the most quiet area of the building. I recommend the girls' deluce rooms but there is a lot of improving to do, really..

Hello there, Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your comments and will take them all on board. We do have a 24 hour reception team that are here to help you with any problems you may encounter, so next time please do not hesitate to come to them with any queries. See you soon, Clink Team.

Qoite good, but I would like this hostel had lockers inside the rooms. At second I would like the hosted had Internet accsess in its rooms. Breakfasts were very poor.

• 11th Nov 2013
  • Russia

Hello there, Thank you for your feedback, we’re sorry you did not fully enjoy your stay with us here at Clink. We have free lockers available around the building, feel free to ask our reception team where to find them. See you soon Clink Team.

Great hostel, lovely staff, amazing kitchen ! Love that place

Hi there, Thank you for the review. We're glad that you've enjoyed your stay. See you next time. Clink team.

Clink was great! Really fun vibes plus a bar downstairs with very very inexpensive drinks! Great location a few minutes away from Kings Cross Station. Free breakfast too! Only downside is that the WiFi wasn't free.

Hi there, thank you for your review. We're glad that you've enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again :) Clink team.

Clean facilities, friendly staff, cheap price! Perfect! It was, however, loud in the hallways at night!

Hello there, thank you for your review. See you soon :) Clink team.