Clink78 Reviews

78 Kings Cross rd, London, England

Breafast is excellent though I didn't have time to have it as had to check out 10am. The internet wifi pricey for one night at £3 just for few mins use when I arrived at 1am. Though the staff were very nice when I checked out and returned the luggage key on Thursday morning the man at reception was rude and arrogant asking why I kept the key, I was too shocked to get this treatment as a guest, not happened any other place before and made up my mind not to stay here another night.

Hi there, thank you for your review. Sorry you felt the staff rude when you returned the luggage room key, we ask the guest to return the key after they put luggage to monitor the luggage room and how many guest using it and also we have signs inside the luggage room asking guest to return it straight away. If you forgot or weren't told, it is not a big deal. I hope you change your mind and choose to stay with us again. Clink Team.

Just stayed there for a night but was honestly surprised. Its a massive hostel, so be aware of that but its clean, reasonable roomsizes, water boiler plus tea and coffee in the room and proper showers. What else do you want as a backpacker?

• 23rd Oct 2013

Hello there, Thank you for your review and excellent rating. We're glad that you've enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you soon. Clink team.

OK hostel. Staff made snide comments about guests (I've stayed here before and they did it then too) and hostel is frequented by school groups.

Hi there, Thank you for leaving us a review. We do have College or university groups sometimes on down period (not school, we have a minimum age limit). However we have more backpackers/travellers always. It's just that sometimes that groups will be more visible. Hope to see you again. Clink Team.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »