Clink78 Reviews

78 Kings Cross rd, London, England

I only stayed here for one night and had a poor experience which was not entirely the hostel's fault, but I've had better experiences at others hostels in London. The location is not great, it's near King Cross Station but it's still a bit of a walk, not much else to do in the area within walking distance. The bathrooms were tiny and not clean. I stayed in a large female dorm and it was extremely cramped. There's only wifi in the common spaces, not the rooms.

This hostel must be the best one where I stayed. Really.

• 5th Dec 2015

Hello Faustine! Thanks for your feedback as it is very important to us, we are glad you enjoyed your stay here with us and we will be happy to host you again at Clink Hostels. Thanks for your time! Jorge (Night Receptionist)

No curtains so very light. Lots of road noise. Window banged all night despite trying to stop it - keeping us awake most of the night.

Hi! We are so sorry to hear that you had a bad night sleep, we do hope that the rest of your experience with us was enjoyable. Reception is open 24/7 and we are here to help you with anything at anytime, so I hope that you choose to stay with us again and that if you have any more problems that you would come to speak to us about them. As we would do our best to accommodate you. Regards, Lucinda

The Location was very good, close to King's Cross Station and lot of bus stops! Good atmosphere, with a vey friendly staff. Facilities clean. The only thing was the wifi, signal too weak to connect in the bedroom.

Hello Nicolas! We are happy to know that our hostel has met your expectations and your feedback is very important to us. Feel free to stay with us anytime again soon! Thanks for your feedback! Jorge (Night Receptionist)

Amazing place to stay, extremely convenient for using public transportation to get around the city. Loved the free breakfast! Would love to stay here the next time I am in London

It was the first time in a hostel for me, and wow what a hostel! The atmosphere is the most important thing in Clink. You really feel like a "Clinker" after one week. I would like to congratulate the cleaning staff, they are really kind and do a perfect job. The free breakfast is a huge bonus as well! The rooms are clean and the beds are really comfortable! The only downside is the fact that wifi isn't installed in the bedrooms but only in the common areas. Really had a blast in Clink72!

• 1st Dec 2015
  • Belgium

Hello Linsey! Thanks for your feedback! We are happy to know that our hostel has met your expectations and your feedback is very important to us. Feel free to stay with us anytime again soon! Jorge (Night Receptionist)

Really nice hostel, also for long stay, but: Basement rooms could be cheaper than ground floor and so on. Showers near rooms B07, 306 (on that side) way too hot, there should be some adjustment possibilities.

Everything was excellent. I'd like to say thank you to the cleaning team. The bathrooms were spotless! I have been in many hostels and seriously guys... AMAZING JOB! Thank you. And also to the guys at the reception and breakfast service. I appreciated very much your time and your hard work with a fantastic attitude.

The location was great...close to transportation and to the city center. The breakfast was average but nice to have something in the morning. Everyone who worked there was nice. Good place for the price.

Possibly the best hostel in London. Breakfast is excellent, as is the bar but best is the bed, a bit of privacy.

Surprisingly good :)

Good hostel with excellent staff!

• 27th Nov 2015
  • Finland

One of the best hostels i've never stay! So comfortable and clean!

• 27th Nov 2015
  • Spain

Excellent place, I"ve stayed here 4 times and can not fault it at all.

• 21st Nov 2015

It was my second stay at Clink 78 and it is always great. The staff is always welcoming and you can arrive at anytime which is very convenient. The room are very clean, very well soundproofed and breakfast is really good. The one things maybe was that the water in the showers was sometimes scalding hot, which can be hazardous if you put yourself straight under the shower head before pressing the button.

• 21st Nov 2015

In our room we had lots of problems with the beds every night we were there a new people would come but their beds were never made. And one girls reservation was randomly cancelled.

Nice location. Staff are so helpful!

Very secure with keycard access and small cubbies above bed. However, the room was stuffy and the beds were very closer together, only separated by a small divider. The hostel bar was very fun and had good prices for drinks. The bathrooms smelled like urine and were not very clean. Wifi only in the common areas, which kind of sucked. Overall, the atmosphere was great but the facilities weren't the best. I thought it was too expensive (but that's just London).

Nice hostel with everything you need available and plenty of places to hang out. Only being able to access the bed from the short end was a little annoying and the showers were tiny little hot boxes. Other wise lovely though including a good spread for breakky.

Hi There! We are so happy that you had such a nice stay with use. Yes, the bottom bunk beds do have a small opening but I think this makes the bed feel more private. We hope that you will come and stay with us again sometime soon. Regards, Lucinda

Great hostel with awesome common areas and bar, which helps to meet fellow travellers. Rooms are quite cramped and do not have lockers but beds are comfortable and rooms and bathrooms are clean and simple. Didn't like having to pay for using computers. Great location, close to kings cross station, which will take you anywhere around London.