Clink78 Reviews

78 Kings Cross rd, London, England

Clink 78 was a fantastic place to stay. The facilities were incredible and there was a supermarket close by. The only down side was that wifi was only available in the common room areas (so not in your actual room) and the hostel is quite expensive. But if you are happy to pay a little extra, then it is definitely worth it. The staff are lovely and very helpful. My only other complaint is that the showers are on a timer button (like in public bathrooms for taps) and turn off every 30 seconds.

Hi there! Many thanks for the great feedback and rating! We are happy to hear that you had a good stay with us and found the place fantastic! We choose to have the free wifi in the common rooms to keep our guests in social areas :) As for the showers, the push button is more ecologically friendly but we also have some no-timer button showers! Next time come to see us on reception we will show you where they are! See you soon! Anna

Overall, it was a good experience!

Hi there! thank you for your great ratings and positive feedback! We are happy you had a good time with us and hope to see you again! Safe travels Anna

The lobby is pretty cool, nice decoration, the TV room is great, and the building looks nice from outside. I stayed at the 12 dorm room and the room is too small to fit 12 people in there. The bed is too small and no space to put my luggage and other stuff. I chose the bottom bed, and the bed was very dark because the beds are all double decker, and no space between each bed. I checked out after 3 hours because i just don't like the room.

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » last »