Clink78 Reviews

78 Kings Cross rd, London, England

THIS HOSTEL IS AMAZINGGGGG! Love staying at the Clink78.. Often returned when I need accommodation in the city.. However prices have increased which deters me from staying these days. Great location and the bar and kitchen are so handy. Always loads of people around and meet people from everywhere. Staff are great! Pod beds are great for privacy too.

Staff was very friendly! Cleaning staff cleant the toilets several times per day!

Loved it, great people, great staff, great facilities and fairly cheap Will definately be back and would recommend to anyone!

• 7th Dec 2014

Apart from the fact that there is a nightclub inside the hostel and the music stays louder until like 2-3am. Apart that they rent the bar/kitchen area to outsiders party's and you can't use it. Apart i heard fightings in the corridors in the night of that party. Apart from all of this, I enjoyed my stay.

One of our party of 3 detected sewer type odors on 3rd floor, and was disappointed to find no wi-fi in the room. Wi-fi available only in common rooms. Apart from that, our stay in a 3 person private room w/toilet & shower was very good. Good location near St. Pancras station. Good free breakfast. Helpful staff. Travel, day-trip services. Easy access to Heathrow from St. Pancras station via Picadilly line Underground! Thanks, Clink!

It was very clean (apart from the terrible mess made by the guests), the staff was friendly, the breakfast nice. We had an electricity problem, which didn't concern me much but kept other people hussling and being noisy - somebody came to fix it at night, which probably means good service, though I would prefer everyone just to calm down, turn of the lights and fix it in the morning - that is because I come to hostels to sleep. One thing the hostel lacked was lockers for personal belongings.

Very spatious and clean hostel. Possibly the best London hostel I've stayed in so far. Nothing to complain about really, except for maybe the early check out time. Also had problems reaching the Wi-Fi from our bedroom.

3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » last »