Clink78 Reviews

78 Kings Cross rd, London, England

The room was tiny as for the 12 person, and there was no place at all to put the stuff (no other furniture except beds with small lockers just to put docs or smth small) so people have to keep it on the floor, not very clean unfortunately. As a result all the available space in our room (about 2x2 meters) was covered with clothes and bags. The other problem was lack of ventilation (we couldn't open the window) so the smell in the room was awful. But anyway staff was nice and helpful. Thanks :)

This was probably my worst stay here, generally I find the hostel great. I know that the rooms are going to be small with no space for luggage but this stay was terrible. The room was far too small to cram 12 people in, the window wouldn't open so the room smelt disgusting. The sheets were damp when I arrived. It is a party hostel, which I learnt when a charming man threw up in his bed, so if you are looking for a quiet night, stay in a different hostel. I probably will be back, location is good

Hi there, Thanks for your feedback. We are sorry you didn't have a a good stay this time! Unfortunately we cannot do anything for the drunk people in the rooms, but we would be happy to change yours to something a bit bigger next time! Kind regards The Clink Team

Everything we needed was there, which was great, but the shower facilities were very poor. Just having somewhere to put your things while you shower would be great, and a dry space to get dressed in.

• 28th Nov 2013

Hello there, Thank you for your feedback, we’re sorry you did not fully enjoy your stay with us here at Clink. We appreciate the feedback on the shower facilities as we are constantly trying to improve and we have taken these comments on board. See you soon Clink Team.

The basement (where my room was) smelled of a locker room in august. I like that they supplied safes, but they weren't very large; only good for a wallet and phone, and I was travelling with my laptop. Nice decor, very large, beautiful kitchen, noisy at night. Decent location, could have been closer. It served my needs, but I'm not sure if I'll stay there again.

Hello there, Thank you for your feedback, we’re sorry you did not fully enjoy your stay with us here at Clink. We have free lockers available around the building, feel free to ask our reception team where to find them. We also have a 24 hour reception team that are here to accommodate everyone. Please do not hesitate to come to reception to see if there are any other rooms available if you do not find yours satisfactory. See you soon Clink Team.

I've been in other hostels in London, but this was definitely best hostel i've ever been. It has really good location abou 10 minutes from King Cross train station and about 20 minutes from center by walk. Staff was really kind especially Kim. Kim was best!

• 23rd Nov 2013
  • Czech Republic

Hello there! Thank you for your kind review :) We're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and we will pass on your regards to Kim! See you soon, Clink Team.

Everyone at the hostel was very friendly. I arrived on beer pong night and the hostel bar is without a doubt the best hostel bar I've ever been to. Plus the drinks were considerably cheap considering its in London's city centre. I would definitely stay here again.

Hello there! Thank you for your kind comments, we're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you enjoyed the Clash Bar! See you soon! Clink Team.

Cheery and competent staff ,and very cool laid back atmosphere. Concerned that there appeared to be no recycling facilities, this is really important aspect of 21st century business, come on guys help save a seriously struggling planet and spread the word about environmental care and positive social action.

• 19th Nov 2013
  • Mali

Hello there, thank you for your feedback, we're glad you found our staff to be helpful and happy! As for the recycling facilities, we do have recycling bins located around the building, next time please do not hesitate to ask a member of staff where they are :) See you soon! Clink Team.

The place was awesome good room and great stuff team :)

Hi there, thank you for your review. We're glad you've enjoyed your stay. See you soon. Clink team.

An okay hostel with good facilities and location. The rooms were very cold, there was no chance to hang out in the room because it was freezing.. I catched a cold right away. The ladies-only showers and toilets were great, but the showers had major holes on the floor which was awful! Also the noise was loud every single night so I was glad to have a room in the most quiet area of the building. I recommend the girls' deluce rooms but there is a lot of improving to do, really..

Hello there, Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your comments and will take them all on board. We do have a 24 hour reception team that are here to help you with any problems you may encounter, so next time please do not hesitate to come to them with any queries. See you soon, Clink Team.

Qoite good, but I would like this hostel had lockers inside the rooms. At second I would like the hosted had Internet accsess in its rooms. Breakfasts were very poor.

• 11th Nov 2013
  • Russia

Hello there, Thank you for your feedback, we’re sorry you did not fully enjoy your stay with us here at Clink. We have free lockers available around the building, feel free to ask our reception team where to find them. See you soon Clink Team.

Great hostel, lovely staff, amazing kitchen ! Love that place

Hi there, Thank you for the review. We're glad that you've enjoyed your stay. See you next time. Clink team.

Clink was great! Really fun vibes plus a bar downstairs with very very inexpensive drinks! Great location a few minutes away from Kings Cross Station. Free breakfast too! Only downside is that the WiFi wasn't free.

Hi there, thank you for your review. We're glad that you've enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again :) Clink team.

Clean facilities, friendly staff, cheap price! Perfect! It was, however, loud in the hallways at night!

Hello there, thank you for your review. See you soon :) Clink team.

Had a good night at Clink78. Staff was very friendly. Bed was comfortable. Breakfast had a decent variety. Close to Kings Cross Station so getting around was easy. I would stay here again for sure!

Hi there, thank you for your review. We're glad you've enjoyed your stay. See you soon :) Clink team.

Small rooms, friendly and helpfull staff. Toilets and bathroom were frequently cleaned as was the zink in our room. Breakfast with cereal and toast. Would choose to stay again if in London.

Hi there, thank you for your review and choosing to stay with us. See you soon :) Clink Team.

The building has lots of history. staff is helpful and friendly! clean facilities. Definetely good value for money

Hello there :) Thank you for your feedback, we’re glad you enjoyed yourself here at Clink. See you soon! Clink Team.

It's a very good hostel to spend a few nights, good breakfast, clean showers, very small rooms. You have your own plug in each bed which is quite conveniant, but only wifi in common areas (it costs 3 pounds). The attention at reception was the worst I've never had, like they were making an efforce not to help you, but well, it's a very big hostel and you can manage to find everything on your own. 5 blocks from St Pacras and many transport connections.

Hi there, thank you for your review and choosing to stay with us. Sorry you've felt the staff weren't helpful, it's not the image we like to show to our guests. We hope to see you again. Clink team.

At midnight there were people running up and down the corridor banging all doors and shouting. This lasted for 10-15 minutes. Then at 44-5a.m. 2 boys in my dorm thought it was fun to shout and wake me up! Around 9ish the fire alarm goes off. After 3-4 minutes the anoucement said it was a false alarm!

Hello, Thank you for your review, we're sorry for the disturbances during your stay and hope that you come to stay again should you return to London. Thank you, Clink Team.

Only problem was there was a drunk guy in my room throwing up in the middle of the night.

Hi there, thank you for your review. We hope to see you again at Clink :) Clink Team.

Internet available but not free, good breakfast, good kitchen available

• 1st Nov 2013

Hi there, thank you for your review. See you soon :) Clink team.

(2078 results)