Clink78 Reviews

78 Kings Cross rd, London, England

My room was a bit small, but the hostel is very clean. It's in a good location and the atmosphere is great.

• 18th Apr 2015

Clink 78 was great. You could tell the staff was glad to help you with any questions you had and that it was important to them to keep everything clean. I love that we had a little lock box on our beds to keep our valuables safe. The only down sides were the luggage room barely had room for our stuff and the wifi only works in certain parts of the building

I stayed four nights in a deluxe room for 12 girls. That were no lockers in the room and all the luggage was in the middle of the room. It was a big mess. Another problem in the room is that there is no sockets in all beds. The light in my bed didn't work. Furthermore, the wifi is available only in commun áreas. To me the hostel was clean and the breakfast was good, but I wouldn't stay again.

No lockers (only a few and at an extra charge), little space in the rooms, bathrooms with basic facilities only. If you are looking to rough it for little money and have fun - great. But if you are looking for something clean, or space to leave your stuff securely - problem. And don't be claustrophobic in the dorms, the beds resemble caves.

The staff were really helpful and laid back which was nice and the building is very impressive, however the bedding had a large stain on it which put me off somewhat. Nevertheless, toilets and showers were clean. With only a ten minute walk to Kings Cross I'd definitely stay here again.

This is probably the worst hostel I have stayed ever. The hostel is super crazily noisy even at 3am!! We could not have a good sleep every night and drunk people were wandering at the hall way outside our room, sometimes even hitting on our door. Staff not really helpful, just chatting all the time. We had to move to another hostel at last as we really need a night sleep after 3 bad nights. What a waste of money!

• 11th Apr 2015
  • Hong Kong

The staff where so smiley, helpful and friendly. Comfy beds and although we were only here for a night, could tell that the people staying here were living it as they shared stories over breakfast. Will be visiting again!

• 11th Apr 2015

It was great although their was a lot of noise from the bussy street. The breakfast was really poor.

• 10th Apr 2015

Large, bustling hostel that seems to attract everyone from families to backpackers.

Wether you ave a nice stay here or not depends on how lucky you are with your dorm mates. Not all of them will know the concept of common sense ;) Toilets and common areas were clean and plentiful. I never had to queue for a shower or toilet. This place has very good potential. I stayed in a 12 bed deluxe female dorm. Beds are a bit hard, and if you are very claustrophobic I don't recommend it. It is good value for money though. The clientel is very young.

De entrada en un edificio de 5 pisos es importante que funcione el elevador, las regaderas no funcionan muy bien, y si reservas con bastante anticipación, no se por que te tienen que cambiar de cuarto, que implica hacer check out y esperar para volver a hacer check in, bajar y subir maletas en un edificio sin elevador.

Clean, nice common rooms - Wifi doesn't work in the rooms, Additional light on the bed never works

Everything was charged for, and the rooms were cramped. The hostel is pretty much a maze too. And loud music played from the bar all night, so goodlike falling asleep for that early start. The only redeeming factor was its location, being close to King's Cross.

Not my favorite place. The beds reeked of BO and the staff were more interested in chatting with friends than helping me out. Was told to arrive at 12 but when I got there they told me to come back at 2. Then when I got my bed assignment the bed was already taken by someone else. About a 10 minute walk from Kings Cross Underground station so not the best location either. Met some cool people there though. Wouldn't go back.

• 6th Apr 2015

The hostel atmosphere was amazing but there wasn't even room to walk within the room.

• 5th Apr 2015
  • India

Love this place!! Worth it!!!

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Ecuador

Precio desorbitado para unas instalaciones tan basicas.

• 2nd Apr 2015
  • Spain

Es un excelente lugar, muy buen ambiente para conocer personas de todo el mundo, mantienen limpio a pesar de la cantidad de personas que hay dentro eso es muy bueno y esta muy bien ubicado dentro de londre, esta recomendable y atento el personal

• 1st Apr 2015
  • El Salvador

The whole place is a bit too big to be really homey, especially at breakfast there's just too many people in the same room. Two toiletsand showers for twenty people is tight, particularly in the mornings and neither look very wellcoming. Another issue is that the WiFi does not work in the rooms (at least not in the basement rooms). On the plus side: Breakfast is good and plenty, good kitchen. Top location and the court room is really cool.

We reserved for a private room in this hostel and from that reservation we had a pretty good experience. The room was small but manageable. The bathrooms were clean and so were the showers. There wasn't much noise either. The only downsides were at times our room cards wouldn't work, the elevators weren't working so I had to bring both mine and my aunts luggage up some grueling stairs, and wifi only works in public areas. Other than that, everything was okay! Staff were nice and helpful too.

• 31st Mar 2015