Fabulous 2,170 Total Reviews
Fabulous 2,170 Total Reviews
ClinkNOORD Located at Badhuiskade 3, 1031 KV Amsterdam, Amsterdam.
Netherlands
Amsterdam 1031 Badhuiskade 3, 1031 KV Amsterdam
89% 2170
52.3838953 4.9030984
    Rooms available

• Latvia, Male, 25-30
19th Jan 2017

It was more of a practical stay. Minor inconvinience of the staff - nothing too important. But the vibe, very official, a mood killer if I may. I would enjoy my stay much more if things where communicated to me in a more essential, layed back way. This would make "Clink" hostels the greatest hostels in the history of mankind (so far) due to the practical side of things taken care of.

Hi Toms, Thanks a lot for your feedback! Could you get back to me by email with some more details what happened so we can learn from it? Love to hear you thought all of our facilities were great :-) Thanks! Kind regards, Laura, Guest Experience Manager laura@clinkhostels.com

15th Jan 2017

The hostel is ocated very close to the central train station. It's a 10 minute walk to the center and 30 to the museums. I enjoyed my time at this hostel but the envioroment during the evenings was very quiet. The breakfast buffet (not included) is pretty good and the facilities are very clean and new. Nice place to stay if you are looking for something nice and tranquil.

Hi Pablo, Thanks for your great review, we love it :-) ! The days you were staying (Sunday-Tuesday) in low season could be a bit quieter during the night. Still we have activities in the bar every day so you are always more then welcome to join :-) Hopefully we see you back again soon! Kind regards, Laura, Guest Experience Manager

• USA, Male, 18-24
13th Jan 2017

I have stayed in 50+ hostels on 5 continents and can honestly say ClinkNOORD has been one of my favorite hostel experiences. Security: Easy card reader passes for building entrance, hallways and room. Lockers available in rooms. Location: 4 minute walk from 24/7 FREE ferry that brings you to central train station in 5 minutes. Staff: Amazing friendly and helpful staff. Atmosphere: Modern hostel design, best bar in a hostel i've ever seen. Cleanliness: Comfortable beds and clean blankets.

Hi Miles, WOW we are amazed by your review! Thanks a lot for sharing :-) This makes our day! We hope to see you back again soon! Kind regards, Laura, Guest Experience Manager

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
13th Jan 2017

What an awesome place to stay! Modern, big and welcoming. Extremely friendly staff, and the place has heaps of space for drinking and socialising. The fact it's over the river makes no difference as the ferry is free and runs 24/7. Must stay

Thanks a lot Liam for your great compliments :-) Happy to hear you loved it! Kind regards, Laura, Guest Experience Manager

• USA, Male, 18-24
13th Jan 2017

Incredible experience. Highly recommend due to closeness of hostel to city, and atmosphere.

Thanks for sharing your great review! Hope to see you back again soon :-) Kind regards, Laura, Guest Experience Manager

• Australia, Male, 18-24
12th Jan 2017

This hostel is a 100/100. I'm back in February as I want to spend more time in the city. Youri, Joanna, Gemma and the other lady serving at the bar were all some of the best hospitality staff out there. (The cleaner I chatted to on occasion was great too) I am extremely Honest and brutal with my reviews, however there was not one part of this hostel (more of a hotel tbh) that I could fault except for the lack of spirits and liqueurs on the back bar which really limits choice for some.

Hi Adam, Wow we love your review, you make our day :-)! See you soon! Kind regards, Laura, Guest Experience Manager

• New Zealand, Female, 41+
12th Jan 2017

Stayed in many hostels and this one really has it down packed. Great vibe. Amazing room. Quiet sleeping. Location puts u amongst it by catching Th continuous ferry with locals straight into town.

Wow Dion, thanks for your amazing review! Happy to hear you had a good time with us :-) Kind regards, Laura, Guest Experience Manager

• Canada, Male, 18-24
12th Jan 2017

Great place to stay everytime I stay there whether it's with a team or as a indivual! Beds are pretty hard but maybe only to me as I'm used to a softer one! Great themes every night and a two minute walk to the ferrie that takes you downtown!

Thanks for your great review, we hope to see you back again soon again :-) ! Kind regards, Laura, Guest Experience Manager

• Czech Republic, Male, 18-24
9th Jan 2017

amazing hostel. would definitely stay there again.

Thanks Minh! So great to hear :-) Hopefully we see you back again soon! Kind regards, Laura, Guest Experience Manager

• stalterisam
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
8th Jan 2017

FAVE HOSTEL EVER

Thanks a lot Sam :-) !! Hopefully we see you back again! Kind regards, Laura, Guest Experience Manager