Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
cancellations must be done 7 days prior to arrival otherwise full payment will be taken
Additional Terms and Conditions
Cloisterbank accepts credit or debit card but there is a 60p transaction fee
We require a deposit of £10 for each set of keys on arrival which is returnable on return of the keys on departure.
Photo id (passport/driving licence) is required on check in.
check in times by arrangment or from 11am to 10pm. later check ins are acceptable but are subject to a extra charge every hour after 10pm. Details on request
CHECK OUT TIME IS 10AM
A self service check in system is adopted when staff are not available to check you in, details can be given to guests that book rooms at cloisterbank if required . ask for details.
You may cancel your booking up to 7 days before arrival. If Less than 7 days notice are not given then the whole amount will be charged.
In the event of a no-show (non arrival) without cancellation you will be charged the full amount
***ALL GROUPS TOTALLING 6 OR MORE MAY BE SUBJECT TO A £20.00 per person SECURITY DEPOST, which will be refunded upon departure. (SUBJECT TO ROOM CHECK or BEHAVIOUR)
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Selling Out Soon
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.
Search and book more than 33,000 properties in over 170 countries, from anywhere.
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>