Cloud 9 Hostel Reviews

Rua Soeiro da Costa nº 9, Lagos, Portugal

The main staff was really nice but the maid was really rude. The wifi was pretty good and the location was perfect! It's really clean and the bathrooms were great! I recommend.

The bathrooms were very nice, clean and practical. Big kitchen upstairs so it's a good point. It's not a party hostel but there are plenty of bars around it. The hostel is close to the beach so that's nice.

It is a very nice hostel, the rooms are clean and it is a very nice location. Great roof top terrace. It might have just been the time we stayed (end of May) but there was hardly any staff. Very hard to get a hold of and they didn't care about starting anything up at the hostel until June. This was not advertised. No pub crawls and had to be extremely quiet by 11. Couldn't even come back to the hostel unless you were going to bed. Disappointed but could be better in summer.

I loved this hostel! It's in a perfect location, not to mention the hostel is really nice, very clean and great bathrooms!! The staff were so kind and helpful. You can't get much better then that! I'll definitley be back!

• 25th Apr 2015

I had a nice stay here. The location is excellent - close to everything you'll want to see, lots of restaurants, a supermarket and more. I stayed in a 4 person dorm and it was clean and not too small. Bathroom was clean. Wifi was good, and I was glad they had a guest kitchen. Staff a little inaccessible at times, but friendly when I did interact with them.

The location is great, but the beds are uncomfortable. It's a fairly average hostel.

I've stayed in a couple of hostels in Lagos, this is the best. You can NOT beat that view from either of the two balconies. Good kitchen, nice staff, and I met some awesome people. I would come back here everytime I go to Lagos.