Cloud 9 Hostel Reviews

Rua Soeiro da Costa nº 9, Lagos, Portugal

I was really dissapointed in the personell that seemed to care more about the computer and smoking outside than helping me and showing me what to do. You couldnt lock your stuff anywhere - and the bunkbeds were not that great. The toilets though were nice and I really enjoyed the rooftop terrace. But still the hostel had no events and the agegroup were mainly 18yearolds that drank in their rooms.

• 26th Sep 2015
  • Sweden

I had a great couple of nights here, and the staff and people staying there made me feel really welcome, so my first night I was shown around town with their excellent pub crawl host Skye. Lots of love for the cloud 9 hostel !

Excellent location & clean. However, not much atmosphere - it was more of a "room for rent". Common areas close at 23:00.

Good hostel, it's small but it's got a nice atmosphere and is close to the high street. Staff are helpful and friendly.

The rooms in the ground floor are open to the streets and could easily be accessed by thieves. Some window grate would be a good idea. There was not much fresh air in the room. Loud music from a few pubs nearby until 2am (not bad necessarily).

It was difficult to sleep with all the noise from the bars around. If there was a fan in the room, we could let the windows closed and it might reduce the noise.

• 23rd Aug 2015

cloud 9 is by far one of the best hostels iv stayed at. I've travelled all over the world but cloud 9 really has it all. It's located near everything including next door to best pizza joint in town,5 min walk to the beach and 2min walk to any bar in town. The hostel has a great vibe with Tiago the owner giving you a warm welcome when you get there, to Skye who runs the pub crawls making everyone feel apart of the cloud 9 and Lagos experience. You will have an absolute blast staying here!!!

• 21st Aug 2015

awesome location and staff, the roof terrace is great. The only down fall would be no fans in the rooms and it's noisy to keep the windows open, but just bring an eye mask and earplugs :)

Very central location which really helps to prevent the 6am 'where is my hostel' drunken realization that I experienced at other hostels I stayed at in Lagos, security is great, a little too good sometimes (you can't bring home 'special friends'). Great atmosphere and facilities & big shout out to Skye leading the bar crawl tirelessly every night no matter how hungover she is, absolute trooper!

Great place, very social, fun and clean

Second time here. The hostel is very well located and the atmosphere there is amazing. Best hostel to stay in Lagos.

Its was so good

• 18th Aug 2015
  • Spain

Loved it here! Free pub crawl was awesome and we are still disappointed that we couldn't stay longer!

• 15th Aug 2015