Cloud 9 Hostel Reviews

Rua Soeiro da Costa nº 9, Lagos, Portugal

I had a nice stay here. The location is excellent - close to everything you'll want to see, lots of restaurants, a supermarket and more. I stayed in a 4 person dorm and it was clean and not too small. Bathroom was clean. Wifi was good, and I was glad they had a guest kitchen. Staff a little inaccessible at times, but friendly when I did interact with them.

The location is great, but the beds are uncomfortable. It's a fairly average hostel.

I've stayed in a couple of hostels in Lagos, this is the best. You can NOT beat that view from either of the two balconies. Good kitchen, nice staff, and I met some awesome people. I would come back here everytime I go to Lagos.