Cloud 9 Hostel Reviews

Rua Soeiro da Costa nº 9, Lagos, Portugal

All round great hostel. Close to beach

Great hostel!

Where to start.......this hostel was great!! Skye was good fun!! She can lead a good pub crawl!! We loved our stay!! From the brissy boys

• 22nd Aug 2014

the staff were amazing, first time travelling alone and felt so comfortable. such a good start to the trip :)

• 19th Aug 2014

It's not crash hot as the reviews say

Loved my stay at cloud nine, great atmosphere, helpful and friendly staff, spacious rooms and clean facilities. Location was perfect. Sky's pub crawls were awesome and Skye herself went over the top to make sure we all had an amazing time. My favourite hostel in my whole euro trip, I will be back!

Had a really great time here at the hostel. Really friendly staff, especially with carlee ( cloud 9 receptionist ) carlee cooked us dinner and lunches and taught us how to cook and knew a lot about the town. Thiago and Skye were very helpful too. The maids who cleaned everyday, made it very clean. We will come back again guys! Keep up the great team work!

• 14th Aug 2014

One of the best hostels I've ever been to. The beds are comfortable, my room (the 4 beds mixed room) was big with a great terrace, everything from the room to the kitchen was very clean. There is a kickass rooftop terrace that is perfect for starting the night, with an amazing view of Lagos. And it is very well located, just in the center, very close to the bars! Stop searching hostels, book this one. !

I had a great three night stay at this hostel, was in a great location close to the beaches and nightlife, the rooms were big with own balconies, the nightly pub crawl with Skye was a lot of fun and good way to meet fellow travellers. Would highly recommend and I will definitely stay here again.

Skye was so good in along sure everyone had a great time with free pub crawls every night! Great way to get everyone together at the hostel and have a big night! Staff were also great at helping organise buses an tours etc. The hostel is in a great location with clean beds and bathrooms. Definitely recommend! Thanks Skye!

• 31st Jul 2014

Amazing hostel!! Skye and thiago are the best!! Really clean hostel, very nice bathrooms and kitchen and pub crawl every night! Do it!!

We had so much fun at cloud 9! Nicest staff, always so helping!! Perfect set up, clean bathroom.. the rooftop was a perfect hang out for music, drinking, watching the sunset every night! Created such a family atmosphere among all the guests so everyone became friends easily and was all very welcoming! Was by far the best hostel ive stayed at and would strongly recommend to anyone as i plan to return myself!

• 11th Jul 2014

Perfect hostel! As a solo traveller it was so easy to meet people through nightly pub crawls, booze cruise and rooftop deck. Staff were beyond amazing! I would stay again and highly recommend

Great staff who go above and beyond for everyone! The pub crawl with Skye is a perfect way to meet others staying at the hostel and Thiago can recommend some amazing places to eat. Rooms are spacious and location is very central with plenty to do and see on surrounding area. A 5 minute walk will get you to an awesome beca I'll definitely visit again in the future!

Cloud 9 hostel was great for backpackers looking to socialize. They had plenty of opportunities to get to know your fellow travelers and make friends. The hostel organized pub crawls, a booze cruise and yummy free sangria! The staff was generally interested in the occupants and making sure everyone was enjoying themselves.

Best hostel experience of our entire trip. Met our favourite people here, we all had an amazing time together. Skye, the majestic young lady running the pub crawls, was awesome; her role transcended pub crawl manager to being our guardian and watchful protector, doubt we would've survived otherwise. The hostel is immaculate, the ladies never stop cleaning. Other staff were great. For a hostel the facilities are really good, was not expecting bathrooms that nice. The rooftop patio is beautiful.

This hostel is amazing, so close to everything! The cleaning staff are great the bathrooms and rooms are always in immaculate condition. Skye, Thiago and the crew are so helpful and kind. Also do a wicked pub crawl! Have to say the best hostel I've been too, hence me extending my stay so long!

• 7th Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

Great location, great staff. A little loud at night and with no AC we had to keep our door open.

Great hostel! Highly recommend.

Loved cloud 9 hostel. Highly recommend staying here. The staff was amazing. They essentially planned our entire trip in Lagos. Thank you Tiego and Sky! The hostel was cleaned several times a day. It was a perfect location. The pub crawl was really fun every night. Good crowd at the hostel. Perfect balance of partying and fun. Will definitely be back in the future.