7.3
Very Good 1,906 Total Reviews
7.3
Very Good 1,906 Total Reviews
Clown and Bard Located at Borivojova 102, Prague 3, Zizkov, Prague.
Czech Republic
Prague 13000 Borivojova 102, Prague 3, Zizkov
73% 1906
50.0826182 14.4465708
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 18-24
23rd May 2016

I had a great stay here! It was very clean and the staff were so friendly and helpful. When I was there it was during the week so it was very quiet, but might be louder on the weekends. It's also a good location, has lots of bars and restaurants near by and is a 7 minute walk to the metro station.

21st May 2016
8.0

Great value, meets all basic requirements, staff were friendly. Bit of a walk into town centre and pretty steep walk but not too bad really. Worth it to explore the city.

• USA, Female, 18-24
20th May 2016
4.3

I felt really uncomfortable staying here. There were 3 rooms on our floor with 8 beds in each, which means there are 24 people sharing 2 toilets and 1 shower. It was not very clean because the toilet and sink were in the shower. We had to make up our own beds when we got there which was upsetting because we had gotten in late from a long day of travel.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
18th May 2016
2.0

DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOSTEL. I had my worst fears realized when my passport was stolen from my room minutes before my flight. Due to lack of security and ignorance two prostitutes were brought into the hostel hyped up on drugs and stole my purse from my room. I am disgraced and it has ruined my trip and the Clown and Bard did not take any ownership for their actions. The facilities were sub par and you can find better places to stay. You have been warned.

• wanderlust123
  • England, Male, 18-24
7th May 2016
7.1

Great staff, good wifi, rooms aren't so bad either for what you pay for. They were able to exchange pounds for me which was very helpful. Would deffo return for the same price.

• England, All Male Group, 18-24
7th May 2016

Could recommend this place more, the staff were great and gave us all the info we needed for the surrounding areas along with non-stop Hip Hop in the bar which is always a bonus. The garden is a great place to chill with a few mates and a few beers, for the price this place really cannot be beat. Shoutout to Vedran for being a full-time G

• Greece, Female, 18-24
3rd May 2016

Nice hostel with a nice atmosphere and friendly staff. The bar is practically always open and you can smoke there also! The hostel is a 25-30 minutes walk from the city center but i don't recommend walking back at night, especially if you are a girls only group. At night you can return by tram and the tram station is pretty close to the hostel (5-6 min walk) which is really convenient. The metro station is also pretty close (8-10 min walk).

• Malaysia, Male, 18-24
26th Apr 2016
7.4

Good hostel but a littlke far from the metro and tram services. the place is quite hilly and can be tiring if climbing up the cobble stoned path

26th Mar 2016
6.3

The hostel was much farther from the city than I expected, although it is in a cool kind of alternative neighborhood if that is what you are looking for.

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
24th Mar 2016
4.9

I didn't like this place. It was totally different from the photos. The rooms are poorly cleaned, the bathrooms are terrible and the kitchen.. i have no words for this mess. I really dont recommend it to anyone. Also, the place smells like cigarette all over it.