Cochs Pensjonat Reviews

Parkveien 25, Oslo, Norway

Easy access to town by tram 'trikk", walking or T. Convenient to Frognerparken, Majorstuen, Bydøy, down town and Harbor. Will definitely stay here again. Quaint, and steeped in history

• 14th Jan 2016
  • Norway

Very nice, was not expecting the quality that we got.

Nice place for a reasonable price (comparing to other places in Oslo). Staff is kind and very helpful. The area is maybe a bit more noisy on the weekend but it isn't too bad. I would suggest only to put a little bit more effort into cleanliness (tiles around sink and closets). Beds are VERY comfortable. Overall we had a nice stay there.

peaceful room with just what we needed for our short stay in Olso. would recommend to anyone

This is a classic old building with great facilities and atmosphere. The park location and nearness to city sights was perfect. Also the restaurant across the road and cafes nearby were all great cuisine! The laundry mat experience is a night out on its own! Oslo is wonderful!

This is the first hostel I've ever stayed in so I don't have any hostel experience to compare it with. We enjoyed our stay at Cochs. We appreciated the location, right next to the park that houses the Royal Palace. The surrounding area was beautiful and easily accessible by foot or bus or metro. The staff were helpful in guiding us with maps and public transportation. The room was kept clean and comfortable, and was in a quiet location.

• 10th Oct 2015

I was overall really pleased with my stay at this hostel. The staff were friendly and helpful and the location was excellent. The building was old and beautiful but the facilities were clean and modern. My only complaint is that my room was right above the pub below, which got incredibly loud from Thursday evening through Saturday evening. The really nice guy at the front desk gave me ear plugs but still, it was so loud I literally couldn't sleep and I felt pretty rough my whole stay.

• 10th Sep 2015

The staff were excellent & the room was clean and comfortable. Unfortunately apparently Thursday night is student party night. Do not stay there on a Thursday night if you want to get any sleep before 5am.

• 9th Sep 2015