Cochs Pensjonat Reviews

Parkveien 25, Oslo, Norway

Everything was perfect for an hostel, you pay what you need with quality. Definitely go there again. Very close to Vigeland Park and Royal Palace, good, clean rooms.

Very friendly staff available around the clock. Located in a very nice part of town next to the palace. The rooms were basic but clean and very comfortable. The bathrooms and showers were also very clean. Very quiet as well. I would definitely stay again.

• 30th Oct 2014

Very comfortable, best hostel I've stayed at. Clean showers, washrooms and bedrooms. Very comfortable beds and amazing location. Great staff.

I have booked a single room on-line and did not understand why I was charged more. After the first night stay I spoke to the staff in the morning and explained my dissatisfaction having a 3 bed room with no shower or toilet but paying GBP 20 per night more than if I had a single. I was explained I should have phoned them up and they would have sorted it. Why did they not then offer to transfer me to a single room for the second night?

• 19th Aug 2014

Just awesome

• 8th Aug 2014
  • Turkey

This place was nice and clean. Locations ok there's a metro stop not far from it. Most the electrics weren't working in our room, but we were promptly moved to another room when we told staff.

This was a great place to stay in Oslo. It had all the amenities including a hair dryer and was within walking distance of the city center. The staff was very helpful and we enjoyed our stay very much.

• 24th Jul 2014

Great staff - very accommodating. Rooms are basic (to be expected) but location is great and the money saved by staying at Cochs Pensjonat was used to enjoy the sights and sounds of Oslo Small observations/suggestions 1. Rooms could do with some blackout curtains for the long summer nights 2. A fan or some other cooling device would be a great help (had to keep the windows open at night and the street can get a little nosey). Thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Cochs Pensjonat and would return.

• 11th Jul 2014

Good location, good value, helpful staff and nice size room. Security was very high. My only criticism/ disappointment was the lack of tea and coffee making facilities.

Hostel is close to downtown and kings palace. Nice place with good overview. Shops (grocery and fashion) are located in very close distance. Room is equipped functional only, with noticable air conditioning fan. medium distance to main station by walking. Public transportation available.

I was only here for a few hours to sleep however it was very clean and comfortable.

• 16th Jun 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Cochs Pensjonat is a great hostel if you're looking for something in Oslo. Although it's not exactly in the centre, it's not far, and reasonably priced considering the fact that we're talking about Norway. There are some cheaper options but there you pay extra for taxes and bed linen that I always find annoying, and you end up paying almost the same. Here these were all included. Well-equipped & clean rooms, the ones with street view are a bit noisy but nothing unbearable.

Best location ever :)

I really enjoy my stay in this hostel. Alle the staffs are very friendly and helpful. The only thing I didn´t like is that we found the room unlocked after we came back! We did locked it before we go out, but after the clean it was left open.

View all Oslo Bed and Breakfasts