Cochs Pensjonat Reviews

Parkveien 25, Oslo, Norway

I was overall really pleased with my stay at this hostel. The staff were friendly and helpful and the location was excellent. The building was old and beautiful but the facilities were clean and modern. My only complaint is that my room was right above the pub below, which got incredibly loud from Thursday evening through Saturday evening. The really nice guy at the front desk gave me ear plugs but still, it was so loud I literally couldn't sleep and I felt pretty rough my whole stay.

• 10th Sep 2015

The staff were excellent & the room was clean and comfortable. Unfortunately apparently Thursday night is student party night. Do not stay there on a Thursday night if you want to get any sleep before 5am.

• 9th Sep 2015

The hostel is very well located and good for the money comparing the very very expensive environment in Norway.

We loved staying there. It is a good quality. The only little thing we did not like is the fact that you cannot use pans on the kitchenette. Unless you only live on boiled eggs and pasta, there is not that much you can do with boiling water. This was just unfortunate, but having a fridge was really convenient.

• 8th Jul 2015

Great place, nice situated, friendly staff, would stay there again!

• 27th Jun 2015

Comfortable place to stay

It's not really an hostel since there is no kitchen or chill out zone to hang out with other travelers. But it's a nice hotel, especially if you come in group, it's good value for money (for the country).

This hostel was extremely nice for a reasonable price. The bed was very comfortable and the linens were clean. The staff were also extremely helpful and kind. I would definitely stay here again!

View all Oslo Bed and Breakfasts