Cochs Pensjonat Reviews

Parkveien 25, Oslo, Norway

We stayed in a two bed room with shared facilities in the hallway. The beds were very comfortable and everything was clean and enjoyable. We did not see another person on our floor while there which worked for us as we were there to see friends and do a frantic day of sightseeing. The teception staff were very helpful with all questions and even provided us with plates and cutlery to eat our supermarket breakfast in our room. Great location, would stay again.

• 13th Jan 2015
  • New Zealand

Everything was perfect for an hostel, you pay what you need with quality. Definitely go there again. Very close to Vigeland Park and Royal Palace, good, clean rooms.

Very friendly staff available around the clock. Located in a very nice part of town next to the palace. The rooms were basic but clean and very comfortable. The bathrooms and showers were also very clean. Very quiet as well. I would definitely stay again.

• 30th Oct 2014

Very comfortable, best hostel I've stayed at. Clean showers, washrooms and bedrooms. Very comfortable beds and amazing location. Great staff.

I have booked a single room on-line and did not understand why I was charged more. After the first night stay I spoke to the staff in the morning and explained my dissatisfaction having a 3 bed room with no shower or toilet but paying GBP 20 per night more than if I had a single. I was explained I should have phoned them up and they would have sorted it. Why did they not then offer to transfer me to a single room for the second night?

• 19th Aug 2014

Just awesome

• 8th Aug 2014
  • Turkey

This place was nice and clean. Locations ok there's a metro stop not far from it. Most the electrics weren't working in our room, but we were promptly moved to another room when we told staff.

View all Oslo Bed and Breakfasts