Cochs Pensjonat Reviews

Parkveien 25, Oslo, Norway

This was a great place to stay in Oslo. It had all the amenities including a hair dryer and was within walking distance of the city center. The staff was very helpful and we enjoyed our stay very much.

• 24th Jul 2014

Great staff - very accommodating. Rooms are basic (to be expected) but location is great and the money saved by staying at Cochs Pensjonat was used to enjoy the sights and sounds of Oslo Small observations/suggestions 1. Rooms could do with some blackout curtains for the long summer nights 2. A fan or some other cooling device would be a great help (had to keep the windows open at night and the street can get a little nosey). Thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Cochs Pensjonat and would return.

• 11th Jul 2014

Good location, good value, helpful staff and nice size room. Security was very high. My only criticism/ disappointment was the lack of tea and coffee making facilities.

Hostel is close to downtown and kings palace. Nice place with good overview. Shops (grocery and fashion) are located in very close distance. Room is equipped functional only, with noticable air conditioning fan. medium distance to main station by walking. Public transportation available.

I was only here for a few hours to sleep however it was very clean and comfortable.

• 16th Jun 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Cochs Pensjonat is a great hostel if you're looking for something in Oslo. Although it's not exactly in the centre, it's not far, and reasonably priced considering the fact that we're talking about Norway. There are some cheaper options but there you pay extra for taxes and bed linen that I always find annoying, and you end up paying almost the same. Here these were all included. Well-equipped & clean rooms, the ones with street view are a bit noisy but nothing unbearable.

Best location ever :)

I really enjoy my stay in this hostel. Alle the staffs are very friendly and helpful. The only thing I didn´t like is that we found the room unlocked after we came back! We did locked it before we go out, but after the clean it was left open.

We will be back!!!

• 22nd May 2014
  • Sweden

Internet is very weak in the room. The internet code must be renewed every 48 hours, sometimes even after 24 hours. Otherwise, everything is ok. Good location, clean, quiet, cheap price for Oslo.

It was my first visit in Norway and Cochs Pensjonat was for me probably the best choise I could make - every aspect of tourist needs was covered, and additionally King of Norway lives just in neighbourhood ! :) Just in one sentence - everything You need is just very close to You, and because Oslo is so very awesome I will probably visit Cochs Pensjonat again later this year :)

• 15th Mar 2014
  • Poland

With Oslo being notoriously expensive, this probably isn't too bad for somewhere that won't leave you out of pocket. The accommodation is set up as if it was once university dorms. Interior design in the rooms is very dated. There is a TV room which guests can use and you can get hot water free from a coffee machine. Did not see another guest throughout our stay. We stayed one night,and one was enough.

View all Oslo Bed and Breakfasts