Coco Cave Pension Reviews

Gaferli mahallesi aydın kırağı, Goreme, Turkey

This place is really nice, and the staffs are also kind. :)

• 30th Jul 2012
  • Indonesia

Great place. Location best in Goreme, really a small town paradise. Terrace view wonderful, having my own terrace really made up for walking downstairs to find the WC.

People were very friendly and honest. They gave me true advise for traveling Turkey. Room was very clean with huge bath room. In addition, I loved buffet style breakfast with many choices.

This is a SUPERB pension. The staff is unrivalled in its hospitality and service, the view is superb and mere words can't do the place justice. I will send friends and family here and will definitely return if my travels find me in Goreme again. A++

View all Goreme Bed and Breakfasts