8.8
Fabulous 2,306 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 2,306 Total Reviews
Cocomama Located at Westeinde 18, 1017 ZP Amsterdam, , Amsterdam.
Netherlands
Amsterdam Westeinde 18, 1017 ZP Amsterdam
88% 2306
52.3588154 4.8987436
    Rooms available

• Jordan, Male, 25-30
17th Jul 2016

loved the staff ... very helpful the backyard is just amazing its clean good bathrooms next to tram

• France, All Male Group, 18-24
15th Jul 2016

Our stay was perfect, the all staff was always here to help us, giving us great advices (Thank you Romain for the huge amount of great deals). The rooms are really cool, and the kitchen and the living room are perfect to meet people and relax with a cat to cuddle. You can walk easily in the centre, and you can reach great areas really easily. We were really happy with our stay !

• Philippines, Male, 31-40
12th Jul 2016

Great Hostel! Even better than the 4-star hotel that I stayed in after I left Amsterdam. Amenities and staff are great! They even have activities scheduled everyday that anyone can join. I definitely recommend staying here.

• USA, Female, 18-24
9th Jul 2016

The staff was very friendly. I had a little difficulty finding the hostel when I first arrived. I was able to leave my luggage before check-in, and they placed it in my room once it was ready. My only complaint would be that not all of the cabinets in our rooms had lock hooks on them, so I was unable to lock up my luggage at night.

• USA, Male, 18-24
30th Jun 2016

I loved this place. I only got to stay one of my nights there while I was in Amsterdam but it is far better than any other place I've stayed in this city. Mostly all that's to the staff who's amazing!

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
29th Jun 2016
7.4

Very cosy and homely apart from staff not overly welcoming and wouldn't say great value for money but overall a nice stay

26th Jun 2016

Staff was incredible! Highly recommend staying here. As soon as you arrive they welcome you, give you there own map of the city with local suggestions, and offer nightly activities/tours to introduce you to the lifestyle in Amsterdam. Very cute place, very secure, and in a great location; away from the old town touristy center, right next to several tram lines, and surrounded by cute shops, cafes, restaurants...etc. I would stay here again and recommend to a friend!

21st Jun 2016
7.7

Amazing staff and people

• Austria, Male, 25-30
18th Jun 2016

Great place to stay, awesome staff (special shoutout to Joop the super-relaxed cat!), nice location. Can't really go wrong with a stay at Cocomama!

• England, Female, 18-24
16th Jun 2016
7.7

Ok location if you - like me - don't mind a fair walk to the center/Red Light District, but in super close proximity to museums/vondelpark. Chilled atmosphere, very quiet at night and very comfortable beds. Relatively expensive compared to others but you are paying for extra cleanliness, good decor and a great kitchen/ living room/ garden space. Probably not the best option if you want a party/ social atmosphere but for a last minute booking it was great! Staff great (especially the cat)