Cocomama Reviews

Westeinde 18, 1017 ZP Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands

2076 Total Reviews

Cocomama is in a great locations within walking distance to all the major sights in Amsterdam. The rooms are great with very comfortable beds and pillows. My only complaint would be that we booked 2 beds in a 4 bed mixed dorm. They had to split us up in two separate rooms. It wasn't that big of a deal but we did book them together and are husband and wife so that was kind of weird. I would stay here again in the future

This is one of the best hostels i have stayed in. The staff are super friendly and always have good tips on things to do and see. The location is good too, walking distance of everything, but I would suggest hiring a bike regardless. The common room has an awesome atmosphere and is located in the basement (away from dorms), so its ok to make a bit of noise. I highly recommend this hostel!

Super friendly staff, with great activities planned for every night.

I would highly recommend this hostel. The staff was lovely and very helpful assisting with luggage and directions. Sheets, pillows, bed in general was very comfortable. Soaps luxurious and high quality. I appreciate the details and thought that Cocomama had for its guests.

• 13th Jul 2015

The best part of Cocomama was the staff. Everyone was very helpful and informative. The location is central to every destination throughout the city.

The hostel is very nice. The staff is awesome. They introduce you to Amsterdam and make very good recommendations. The location is also very good!!!

The hostel was very cute though a little cramped. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. I would have liked to have newer bed linens; mine looked a bit worn.

• 24th Jun 2015

Really friendly staff who go out of their way to help you. You can rent a bike through them for 5 euros which is awesome and they'll sit down with you and work out a map of where you should go. The hostel itself has a really cool vibe to it and is within walking distance of everything in town. I would stay again.

Easily the best hostel I've ever stayed in, I don't have enough words to describe how happy I was. The staff were incredibly friendly, the rooms are ridiculously cool, beds are super comfy, they have a huge common room and kitchen, and there is an event organised for every day of the week. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Amsterdam!

Hostel was in a bit more of a local area which I love, staff was great and super helpful, has a great downstairs lounge area and great activities planned with the hostel! Really cool place

• 21st Jun 2015
  • Spain

The second I walked through the front door Cocomama blew my socks off. Their staff (first day for one) killed it as they poured me some cava and gave me a tour around. They offer free pasta and spices, €1 beers, and have some great activities (I elected for the Red Light pub crawl, no better way to cut lines). The hostel cat is a basass, although he is on a bit of a diet so he may try to seduce some good from you. If they had the availability I would have stayed longer. Great beds, staff, etc.

Amazing place to stay! We were only there for a night and were made to feel really welcome, sat down with one of the guys who worked there and he showed us all the places on the map we wanted to go! a really amazing place to stay.

Cocomama was so great. My bed was SO comfortable (which goes a long way when you've been in hostels for months). Hostel organized events are fun and the common area lounge is a great place to meet people. The place itself is a bit far but right next to a tram stop. Wifi was solid, staff were sweet and helpful.

We stayed on 3 weekdays. Asides from the common area being in the basement, the facilities are excellent. Very comfortable beds, the room was narrow but certainly workable. Very happy with the living space we had, nice backyard (couldn't hang out back there at night because of the neighbors). Uptown area was a nice getaway from the downtown life, and it forced us to explore more which was nice. Overall an extremely pleasant experience!

Very helpful and friendly staff who gave us lots of tips on places to visit. Themed rooms were interesting. Room was tidied everyday - surprisingly great service for a hostel!

Best hostel I have ever stayed in. Staff are awesome. Events are great. They take the party outside the hostel so it's quiet for sleeping. Common area is super chill and welcoming. the kitchen is very well stocked and has nearly every utensil you'd need to cook with. Joop the cat is cute. We'll be coming here every time we're in Europe.

This place looked and felt amazing. The staff was perfect right from the moment we walked in. They took us on a tour of the hostel and broke out a map and showed us all the great places for food, site seeing and entertainment. Best hostel I've stayed in to date.

Great hostel with the friendliest staff! Everything was so clean, beds were comfortable & the rooms are super cute.

Excellent staff, very comfortable beds, location is a bit far from the city centre and touristy areas (maybe 15 minutes by walk). Would visit again!

I loved staying here! I would have stayed longer had it not already been booked! The stay was wonderful and the staff was so friendly. The location was pretty far from the city center, but nothing more than a 25 minute walk! (Only was bad on rainy days)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4