Fabulous 2,250 Total Reviews
Fabulous 2,250 Total Reviews
Cocomama Located at Westeinde 18, 1017 ZP Amsterdam, , Amsterdam.
Netherlands
Amsterdam Westeinde 18, 1017 ZP Amsterdam
89% 2250
52.3588154 4.8987436
    Rooms available

• Israel, Female, 25-30
20th Apr 2016

I had great time in cocomama!! Definitely will come back the next time ill be in Amstardam! I met cool people, the stuff was super nice and helpful. And the dorms rooms really clean and nice.

• England, Female, 31-40
17th Apr 2016
7.4

Great little hostel Most comfy beds Location great And Joop the doorman was great!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
16th Apr 2016

Awesome stay, right in the middle of everything we wanted to do. Staff were fun and welcoming. Would recommend to everyone!

• Argentina, Mixed Group, 18-24
14th Apr 2016

I stayed for 4 nights with my friends, I have nothing to complain about. Beds are hyper comfortables, very quiet and clean. Even tought it's just a bit far from the real city center, we appreaciated it, otherwise we were not going to be able to sleep as good as we did. it's located in a very nice area, in front of a tram stop where you can be at Dam Square within 10mins. Staff is very very nice! especially the sleepy cat!

• Netherlands, Female, 31-40
11th Apr 2016

What a lovely, quirky and cozy hostel this is! Staff were down to earth, extremely friendly and helpful on both arrival and departure. I stayed in the "Boerenbont" themed dorm, which was clean, and had typical Dutch bedstead like bunkbeds, very comfortable (I had two pillows!) and great for when you want some privacy (bed curtains!). Location is perfect, safe & easily accessible by public transport, and the tourist sights/city centre are all within walking distance. Highly recommended!

• USA, Female, 18-24
11th Apr 2016
3.7

This is one of the worst hostel experiences for me. 1. I was put in a room with 4 other party guys who slammed the doors at 4am when they come back from a night out. Then they make a lot of noise as if there's no one else in the room. 2. I saw that others were given champagne and a tour around the hostel when they checked in. I got nothing during my check in. 3. The bathrooms could be cleaner. 4. I did laundry at the place and paid 6 euros for it, however my clothes smell like r

Dear guest, Thank you for staying with us in Cocomama. We are sorry to hear that some guests were loud when they came back at night. We always make a point to give champagne to all our guests at check-in time and a walk through the hostel! How unfortunate for some reason you declined or missed this - wish you would have let us know when you found out. Please take the time to provide feedback, concerning your laundry and the bathrooms, in the moment so we can improve it… telling us 4 weeks later on the internet isn’t good for any of us Love, Cocomama.

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
8th Apr 2016

The beds are a dream. Staff is welcoming, friendly and very helpfull. The hostel is so far from centraal that we ended up spending a lot of money on the tram. But it was great getting to know a new area of Amsterdam, and we actually liked it a lot more than the centraal area and the red light district. We'll definitely stay at Cocomama again.

• philipschumann2653
  • Germany, Male, 31-40
8th Apr 2016

Great place - but: our room was very noisy, on the one hand because the doors and walls very thin, on the other hand because it faced a quite busy street with a tram line.

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
5th Apr 2016

Loved my stay here!!! The six bed dorms give privacy and the triple decker bunk beds offer more room than you'd think. The four bed dorm was perfect for us with an ensuite and beds were super comfortable. Really helpful and friendly staff, great atmosphere and right in the middle of the action!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
5th Apr 2016

Cute hostel with great staff, willing to help you out with anything, offered lots of idess. Great kitchen for cooking, with free cereal and pasta. Great kitchen and living space for meeting new people. We had great roommates, we hung out with them for a few days. Loved that there was a cat Joop there. Very close to Heineken experience and museum area. 20-30min walk to main square and red light district. Bought a 48 hour Tram pass for 12 euros which was helpful. Great wifi in rooms was a bonus.