6.7
Good 83 Total Reviews
6.7
Good 83 Total Reviews
Cocoon Hostel Located at Josipa Kosora 40, , Dubrovnik.
Croatia
Dubrovnik 20 000 Josipa Kosora 40
67% 83
42.6475334 18.0817472
    Rooms available

6th Jan 2016

I had a good time while in this hostel. It's around a 30-minute walk to Old town, but it's a nice walk there, with some beautiful views of the coast along the way. My only complaint would be in regards to the shower, which stopped working for the last day, and I had to take a cold shower, which on the winter wasn't exactly great. Anyhow, I enjoyed it and would stay here again. Also, the staff up front was nice enough to hook me up with a taxi driver who took me back to the airport.

• South Korea, Female, 41+
27th Dec 2015
2.6

the fan in the room made strange and loud noise 2 times. first was 8p.m. nobody was at the reception so we wrote an email to the hostel. one hour later somebody came and fixed it. second was 7a.m. when everyone was sleeping. like usual, nobody at the reception. I just gave up sleeping and packed to leave. the lady at the reception doesn't wanna work in this holiday season, obviously, then lady, shut the hostel and don't accept guests. shower curtains are useless. after a shower, floor is flooded