Fabulous 83 Total Reviews
Fabulous 83 Total Reviews
Cocoon Hostel Located at Josipa Kosora 40, , Dubrovnik.
Croatia
Dubrovnik 20 000 Josipa Kosora 40
86% 83
42.6475334 18.0817472
    Rooms available

6th Jan 2016

I had a good time while in this hostel. It's around a 30-minute walk to Old town, but it's a nice walk there, with some beautiful views of the coast along the way. My only complaint would be in regards to the shower, which stopped working for the last day, and I had to take a cold shower, which on the winter wasn't exactly great. Anyhow, I enjoyed it and would stay here again. Also, the staff up front was nice enough to hook me up with a taxi driver who took me back to the airport.