Coffee Home

Fabulous 91 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 91 Total Reviews

16th Jun 2017

All around great hostel. Perfect location, clean, and good atmosphere. Also, the staff are incredibly nice and helpful, especially Andrii and Lisa, who took excellent care of me. Thanks again! I will be back for sure :)

• Czech Republic, Female, 25-30
9th Jun 2017

We had a great stay at this superbly situated small hostel. Andriy at the reception was super welcoming and very helpful with giving us directions, recommendations and everything. We stayed in the twin room with own facilities, everything was clean and prepared, Very cosy. Recommend to everyone who is looking to enjoy the center on low budget!

9th Jun 2017

The hostel is very clean and well maintained. The location is also perfect. It's in the center of the city and everything is walking distance. There are many restaurants around the hostel and the local market is 5 minutes away from the hostel. The staffs Lisa and Andrii were very friendly and helpful. They can recommend you places to visit in Lviv and help you as much as they can. I really enjoyed my stay in this hostel. Thank you!

• Turkey, Female, 18-24
12th May 2017
2.0

Just awful!

• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
1st May 2017

I loved my stay here I had allot of fun in Lviv, hostel wasn't really for hanging out for me, but I had a good time either way, hostel was pretty good as far as facilities. Staff was good Ulianna was very kind and great at communicating where to go what to do and places to eat. Overall loved Liviv but I just didn't really get to meet anyone at the hostel.....

• Ukraine, Male, 25-30
26th Apr 2017

I liked this hostel so much! Very good location - right near the main square and great view from the window (dorm room). Nice kitchen with a free coffee and tea. Helpful staff - they told me a lot about city! So I can recommend this hostel for sure!)

6th Apr 2017

I was satisfied with offered value for money. I was surprised that twin room (No. 1) has no window and is located very close to the reception so you can hear doorbells ringing and conversations with the staff almost all night. But it wasn't very disturbing for me. Location of the hostel is perfect, in the city centre.

• Spain, Male, 25-30
1st Apr 2017

One of the best hostel I have ever been! Very central location - simply can't be better! Good conditions, pleasant atmosphere and nice people on reception as well as my room neighbors!

1st Apr 2017

Probably the best hostel i've ever been to ! I would defenetly go again, it was really perfect

• Canada, Female, 18-24
31st Mar 2017

Great hostel, great location. A little tough to find at first but once you do it's fine ! Natalie was awesome, helping me get checked in and then calling me a cab early the next morning. She was super helpful and friendly and a great staff member !