Fabulous 48 Total Reviews
Fabulous 48 Total Reviews
Coffee Home Located at 10, Teatralna Str., , Lviv.
Ukraine
Lviv 10, Teatralna Str.
89% 48
49.8418295 24.0297335
    Rooms available

14th Jul 2016

Roka was on staff when I was there, and Roka rocks! She really took care of things and helped me out in perfect English. This place doesn't look much from outside, and the stairs squeal. But once you're inside the hostel everything is nice and neat.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
29th Jun 2016

A really pleasant, clean, welcoming hostel. Few tourists, mostly locals during my stay. Staff's English good enough to get by, though of course it's easier if you speak Russian or Ukrainian. Definitely recommend.

• Poland, Mixed Group, 31-40
3rd May 2016

Perfect location, good standard, great experience. Nice helpful staff and atmospheric place. Recommend!

• England, Male, 41+
2nd May 2016

I met 2 staff members: Marianna (sorry if I have mispelt) who was simply wonderful, smiling, was very helpful & friendly; the other young lady was sadly, unsmiling, curt & 'soviet-style' in her manner - hence my staff rating! However, I really enjoyed my brief time in Coffee Home Hostel (my second or maybe my third stay). I had the bonus of a delightful and welcoming group of Polish guys and girls. a lovely Jewish girl from Belorussia, and a Ukrainian girl, to share a very happy evening with.

26th Mar 2016

great positions, best value for money, wifi in rooms, lockers available, bedlines and towels available, would book again

• Australia, Male, 18-24
28th Jan 2016
5.4

They lost my booking and the whole place smelled of stale cheese and foot fungus. Weird people live there permanently, and treat you like a hostile invader for passing through. The staff were less than ideal, often just shrugging or being ambiguous.