Coffee Shack

Superb 87 Total Reviews
Superb 87 Total Reviews

• South Africa, Female, 31-40
14th Jul 2017

Coffee Shack is a great place to stay. It is just such a pity that there is so much aggressive begging and harrassment from the locals, that was not there 5 years ago. I did not feel safe on the beach as a female alone. Community needs to work this out, as Coffee bay is such a magical place.

4th Jul 2017

Highly recommended. Friendly staff who are good at learning your name very quickly, good food, good vibes. Girls' dorm was clean and comfortable, but make sure you fully close the door to lock it. The area is beautiful (go explore!) and the waves are perfect for beginners! I miss it already.

• South Africa, Male, 25-30
14th May 2017

I enjoyed my stay however when I made the booking I had searched for a room for two people. And the price of the room didn't say it was only for one person but for the room. I had clearly stated that the booking was for two people when I searched originally. When I arrived however I was told it would be double the quoted price because there were two people. I was extremely disappointed and said that I had been told it would be R350 on the website but now had to pay double.