Coliseum Rooms Reviews

via Emanuele Filiberto 130, Rome, Italy

Excellent stay. The location is perfect and the host was so helpful and welcoming. The hostel was more like an apartment very clean and the room was a very good size.

Hi guys! Thank you so much for writing this amazing review :) Gianluca

The stay was very pleasing, staff was the best we had so far, and we travel every year. The tips and locations the host gave us were very helpful and the hostel itself was very clean and the rooms were huge. My girlfriend especially liked the clean bathrooms ;-) Great value for money! I'd recommend it anytime!

Hi guys, thank you so much! I really appreciate it. Gianluca

I really enjoyed this hostel because it was small and quiet. We had a good sized room and there was a kitchen so we could do some cooking as well. Everything was pretty clean. There was even a grocery store about a 3 to 5 minute walk from the place. Unfortunately reception was not 24 hours so when we arrived the owner was not there to greet us and we had to wait a bit (because we didn't travel with a cell phone) (Make sure you travel with a cell phone!)

Hi guys! Thanks a lot for your review. Hope to see you soon in the US. Gianluca

It was amazing.

• 18th Jul 2014

Thank you so much!!! Gianluca

Our stay at Coliseum Rooms was amazing! Couldn't recommend it more if you are going to Rome!

Hi guys! Thank you so much for writing such an amazing review!!! Gianluca

Good clean room walking distance to everything.

Really helpful staff and great location. Walking distance to most attractions and only 5 minutes walk from the coliseum. Rooms are also really nice!

Thank you so much for writing such a great review! Gianluca

Great apartment right down the street from the Coliseum. The facilities were great and even the couch folded out to make two rooms. The owner was great and gave us all sorts of helpful information about the sights and food of Rome. Only complaints are that the water heater is tiny so warm showers only can last 5 minutes before going cold. Also, the wifi stopped working entirely the second day, which ended up being a huge inconvenience due to an emergency situation. Still, would stay again!!!

Hi girls! Thanks a lot for your feedback. The apartment you stayed in is a brand new property, therefore, wifi still needed to be set up properly while you stayed in Rome. Thanks again! Gianluca

Thank you very much, Gianluca, for staying in your hostel. It is very clean, modern in nice area. Underground is close, so getting anywhere is very quick. It was super trip. See u next time. Tomas

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Slovakia

Hi guys, thank you so much for writing this amazing review! I really appreciate that. Hope to see you soon. Gianluca

My best friend and I stayed at the Coliseum Rooms for 3 nights, which gave us just about enough time to explore Rome and see the sights. Our stay was made even better by Gianluca's recommendations for restaurants/bars and places to see, otherwise we wouldn't have known where to start! The rooms are big and very clean, the beds very comfy. I'm taking away one star for cleanliness merely because of the mould in the second bathroom that does not have enough ventilation and smells quite bad.

Hi girls! Thank you very much for writing such an amazing review. We will fix the mould issue within next week. Hope to see you soon :) Gianluca

This is a very cute B & B. Gianluca is a great host, he shared some fantastic restaurants with us and amazing site seeing locations. Definitely worth staying at in Rome.

Hi girls! Thank you so much for stayin in my b&b. I hope to see you soon in AUS!!! Gianluca

A very good place. Very clean, with a nice and understanding reception. Our room was spacious and comfortable, we were provided with everything we needed. Bathrooms and kitchen were very clean. If you like to walk - it is a bit far away from the centre, especially at the end of a very long walking day, but Coliseum rooms can be easily reached with public transportation (though we never tried to do this and were walking till the end:))

we had a pleasant stay at coliseum rooms. it is basically a B&B set up in a big cosy apartment. We arrived well late into the night but Gianluca was there waiting for us outside the apartment. He gave us a map and told us everything we needed to know about going around rome and it was extremely helpful. Located just 10 min walk from the Colosseum and Vatican city is 20 min away by metro. Overall we enjoyed our stay there very much.

• 8th Jun 2014
  • Malaysia

My daughter and I stayed here at the beginning of June/14. I found this hostel to be very clean, quiet, spacious and in a great location. 2 bathrooms which was great and they were very clean. Gianluca was fantastic. He sat with us the evening we got there and showed us on a map all the sites we should see and how to get there. He also recommended a couple of restaurants to go to which turned out to be very good. Enjoyed my stay very much. Char

Hi Char, Thank you so much for this amazing review. I hope to see you soon again. Gianluca Fragassi

Gianluca! Thank you for all the recommendations and for the time that we spent together! I loved it! I hope to see you again! Maybe in Brazil this time! :)

Hi girls :) Thank you very much for this great review. It was such a pleasure to meet you. See you soon in Brasil

Got great suggestions on sites to visit and places to eat all over Rome. Within waking distance to many attractions.

• 19th May 2014

Hi girls! Thank you very much for this great review. I am glad you enjoyed all my recommendations throughout the city. Hope to see you again :) Gianluca

We had an amazing stay in Coliseum Rooms. The owner GianLuca sat down with us to show us some places to visit on the map, he gave us some nice tips. The appartment was clean and spacious and de location was great, only a 10 minute walk to the Colloseum. Would definately recommend this place when you visit Rome.

• 12th May 2014

Thank you very much girls for staying in my b&b!!! I am very glad you enjoyed my tips :) Gianluca

Gianluca was incredibly helpful with lots of advice and tips, and an invaluable map! No 24/7 reception but he was very easy to get hold of. The rooms were very large, nice and cool, amazingly comfy bed, clean bathrooms with good showers, and a kitchenette (hob, fridges, kettle). For breakfast you pop across the road to a little cafe for coffee and croissant. The B&B was very close to the metro stop, and an easy walk to the Colosseum (take Gianluca's advice and get tickets at the Palatine!)

Hi girls! Thank you sooo very much for your review. I am glad you enjoyed my recommendations for food and advice for things to see. Hope to see you soon :) Gianluca

훈남 주인분이 완전 감동입니다. 첫날 직접 숙소앞 도로에 마중 나왔더라고요 시설 완전 깔끔하고요 주인장이 직접 로마지도에 관광지랑 맛집 적어주는데 진짜 친절합니다 다시 찾을 의사 있어요

Hi guys! Thank you very much for your great review!!! Gianluca

Our host Gianluca was very friendly and obliging. He recommended us several spots and restaurants where we could taste typical roman food for reasonable prices or the best ice cream. That was very helpful and tasty, too :) ! The b&b is located in walking distance to the Colloseum. The subwaystation is just a minute walk away. Therefore, Coliseum Rooms is the perfect place to explore the city from. If you are a vegan, like one of us, there’s a store right next door where you can buy soymilk etc.

• 30th Apr 2014

Hi girls! Thank you sooo much for writing such an amazing review :) Hope to see you soon again. Gianluca

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts