Coliseum Rooms Reviews

via Emanuele Filiberto 130, Rome, Lazio, Italy

Couldn't be better. We love our stay there. Despite the rush to meet Rome in three days and all the tiredness of walk during the whole day, we had great sleeping time and everymorning were ready for another day.

• 10th Apr 2014

Hi :) Thank you so much for writing such a great review! I hope to meet you again in Brazil :)

The owner of this b

We secured a reservation last summer for trip to Rome in April. We were notified by owner about a month ahead of planned visit that because of building renovations, he could not honor our reservation. We were astonished when I went online and discovered that Hostelworld was still booking reservations, on the dates we had planned our trip, but for a higher daily rate. Three our four contacts via email to Hostelworld did nothing to rectify the situation or get our deposit back.

• 9th Apr 2014
  • Couple, 41+

I give high review not because I stay here (it was overbook when we got there), but because the place he send us was great and if it's something like that ;) it would be a great place for you .. Clean and near everything!!!

Hi there, I am sorry my property was overbooked, these issues may happen sometimes, even if I update my availability on a daily basis. However, I am very glad you enjoyed the alternative accomodation I found for you, it has the very same features of my own private apartment. Thank you very much again :) Gianluca Fragassi

The best place...best staff Loved being there...thanks for everything!

Hi there! Thank you so much for this amazing review. I truly appreciate it. Gianluca

Fabulous place to stay! The host is very helpful and friendly! Maps provided along with suggestions of what to do and where to eat! The rooms are spacious, bathrooms modern and clean and there is a kitchen if needed. The location is great with metro station at the end of the street and approx 10min walk to the Coliseum. I would defiantly stay here again!

• 17th Mar 2014

Thank you sooo much guys for this amazing review!!! I' glad you enjoyed all the places I told you. Hope to see you soon in OZ. Gianluca

Staff was very friendly and extremely helpful! The rooms were exactly what we paid for and everything was well organized and clean.

• 2nd Mar 2014

Hi guys! Thank you very much for the review. It has been a pleasure to meet you. Gianluca

A rather poor breakfast, it is more a hostel than a B & B.

Hi guys, Thank you very much for your review. I am sorry you did not appreciate our italian breakfast. Anyways, we will try to implement choice for our guests, in order to suit everybody's habits. Gianluca

가격대비 모든것이 만족스럽다! 특히, Gianluca의 친절하고 섬세한 도움이 이탈리아에 대한 모든것을 따듯한 추억으로 만들어 주었다.

Hi guys, thank you so much for your fantastic review, it was such a pleasure to meet you. I am glad you enjoyed my restaurant recommendations too. Hope to see you soon :)

Very nice hostel! Clean, safe and well-located! The host is very nice and spends some time with you to give you some advices on where to go to eat, visit etc. He's fluent in french and english so it's very easy to communicate! Thanks a lot Gianluca!

Hi guys! Thanks a lot for this amazing review :-)

This was a very comfortable place to stay. Our train was delayed coming from Naples, but the manager waited for us and then showed us some good locations to eat throughout the city. Warm location, easy walk to Coliseum, and overall great experience.

Thank you so much guys! I really appreciate it :)

Very nice rooms, confortable and clean, in the centre of the town, simple to find! Gianluca was very kind with us, even with a lot of suggestion about where to go and where to eat far form touristic sites, and we really enjoyed his advices. For breakfast they gave you a ticket and you can have coffee and brioche for free at the cafeteria near the b&b: very nice solution!

Thank you guys for such a great review :)

Very nice place, close to metro station. Nice staff. Very good facilities.

Thanks a lot for staying in my b&b, it was a pleasure to meet you. See you soon!!!!

The staff is really nice and responsible. The place is clean and enough space. We enjoy it. Strongly recommend to stay there.

Hi guys I'm glad you enjoyed your stay here. See you soon

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts