Coliseum Rooms Reviews

via Emanuele Filiberto 130, Rome, Italy

GREAT location, very clean, and all around a amazing B

Thank you girls! Gianluca & Pirkko

Pirkko was very friendly and made us feel at home. Did the double upgrade. Huge modern clean room. I would stay here again. Thanks

Thank you very much girls. Hope to see you soon in Rome again!

We were so impressed with this hostel - it has the feel of staying in your own apartment with the privacy and kitchen facilities. Location is perfect. The owner Gianluca is brilliant and can make excellent suggestions to suit the type of experience you want. I was taking my fiancé to Rome as a surprise and Gianluca helped me plan the 3 day itinerary as well as suggesting romantic restaurants and wine bars out of the main tourist areas. We feel we had a real local experience thanks to him!

Thank you very much guys for writing such a great review! Hope to see you soon in the UK. Gianluca

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts