Coliseum Rooms Reviews

via Emanuele Filiberto 130, Rome, Italy

Its perfect... I feel in my home. The roons are clean and there is a lot of space... Jeanluka the owner is very good guy. Its close to the church Saint Giovanni and 10 minutes wwalking to Coliseum. There is a kitchen and computer and a printer to help US. Its famtastic....

The best place...best staff Loved being there...thanks for everything!

Hi there! Thank you so much for this amazing review. I truly appreciate it. Gianluca

Fabulous place to stay! The host is very helpful and friendly! Maps provided along with suggestions of what to do and where to eat! The rooms are spacious, bathrooms modern and clean and there is a kitchen if needed. The location is great with metro station at the end of the street and approx 10min walk to the Coliseum. I would defiantly stay here again!

• 17th Mar 2014

Thank you sooo much guys for this amazing review!!! I' glad you enjoyed all the places I told you. Hope to see you soon in OZ. Gianluca

Staff was very friendly and extremely helpful! The rooms were exactly what we paid for and everything was well organized and clean.

• 2nd Mar 2014

Hi guys! Thank you very much for the review. It has been a pleasure to meet you. Gianluca

A rather poor breakfast, it is more a hostel than a B & B.

Hi guys, Thank you very much for your review. I am sorry you did not appreciate our italian breakfast. Anyways, we will try to implement choice for our guests, in order to suit everybody's habits. Gianluca

가격대비 모든것이 만족스럽다! 특히, Gianluca의 친절하고 섬세한 도움이 이탈리아에 대한 모든것을 따듯한 추억으로 만들어 주었다.

Hi guys, thank you so much for your fantastic review, it was such a pleasure to meet you. I am glad you enjoyed my restaurant recommendations too. Hope to see you soon :)

1 2 Next » last »