Coliseum Rooms Reviews

via Emanuele Filiberto 130, Rome, Italy

Great apartment right down the street from the Coliseum. The facilities were great and even the couch folded out to make two rooms. The owner was great and gave us all sorts of helpful information about the sights and food of Rome. Only complaints are that the water heater is tiny so warm showers only can last 5 minutes before going cold. Also, the wifi stopped working entirely the second day, which ended up being a huge inconvenience due to an emergency situation. Still, would stay again!!!

Hi girls! Thanks a lot for your feedback. The apartment you stayed in is a brand new property, therefore, wifi still needed to be set up properly while you stayed in Rome. Thanks again! Gianluca

Thank you very much, Gianluca, for staying in your hostel. It is very clean, modern in nice area. Underground is close, so getting anywhere is very quick. It was super trip. See u next time. Tomas

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Slovakia

Hi guys, thank you so much for writing this amazing review! I really appreciate that. Hope to see you soon. Gianluca

My best friend and I stayed at the Coliseum Rooms for 3 nights, which gave us just about enough time to explore Rome and see the sights. Our stay was made even better by Gianluca's recommendations for restaurants/bars and places to see, otherwise we wouldn't have known where to start! The rooms are big and very clean, the beds very comfy. I'm taking away one star for cleanliness merely because of the mould in the second bathroom that does not have enough ventilation and smells quite bad.

Hi girls! Thank you very much for writing such an amazing review. We will fix the mould issue within next week. Hope to see you soon :) Gianluca

This is a very cute B & B. Gianluca is a great host, he shared some fantastic restaurants with us and amazing site seeing locations. Definitely worth staying at in Rome.

Hi girls! Thank you so much for stayin in my b&b. I hope to see you soon in AUS!!! Gianluca

Due to changes in someone else's booking we actually stayed in a different location so I cannot review this particular apartment, however I can say the apartment we were were moved to exceeded our expectations. I appreciate this because Gianluca did his absolute best to make us happy, and the accommodation he moved us to was awesome. He also provided a lot of information about the city and his personal recommendations (which we followed up, they were nice places). Highly recommended.

A very good place. Very clean, with a nice and understanding reception. Our room was spacious and comfortable, we were provided with everything we needed. Bathrooms and kitchen were very clean. If you like to walk - it is a bit far away from the centre, especially at the end of a very long walking day, but Coliseum rooms can be easily reached with public transportation (though we never tried to do this and were walking till the end:))

we had a pleasant stay at coliseum rooms. it is basically a B&B set up in a big cosy apartment. We arrived well late into the night but Gianluca was there waiting for us outside the apartment. He gave us a map and told us everything we needed to know about going around rome and it was extremely helpful. Located just 10 min walk from the Colosseum and Vatican city is 20 min away by metro. Overall we enjoyed our stay there very much.

• 8th Jun 2014
  • Malaysia

My daughter and I stayed here at the beginning of June/14. I found this hostel to be very clean, quiet, spacious and in a great location. 2 bathrooms which was great and they were very clean. Gianluca was fantastic. He sat with us the evening we got there and showed us on a map all the sites we should see and how to get there. He also recommended a couple of restaurants to go to which turned out to be very good. Enjoyed my stay very much. Char

Hi Char, Thank you so much for this amazing review. I hope to see you soon again. Gianluca Fragassi

Gianluca! Thank you for all the recommendations and for the time that we spent together! I loved it! I hope to see you again! Maybe in Brazil this time! :)

Hi girls :) Thank you very much for this great review. It was such a pleasure to meet you. See you soon in Brasil

1 2 Next » last »