Coliseum Rooms Reviews

via Emanuele Filiberto 130, Rome, Italy

We had an amazing stay in Coliseum Rooms. The owner GianLuca sat down with us to show us some places to visit on the map, he gave us some nice tips. The appartment was clean and spacious and de location was great, only a 10 minute walk to the Colloseum. Would definately recommend this place when you visit Rome.

• 12th May 2014

Thank you very much girls for staying in my b&b!!! I am very glad you enjoyed my tips :) Gianluca

Gianluca was incredibly helpful with lots of advice and tips, and an invaluable map! No 24/7 reception but he was very easy to get hold of. The rooms were very large, nice and cool, amazingly comfy bed, clean bathrooms with good showers, and a kitchenette (hob, fridges, kettle). For breakfast you pop across the road to a little cafe for coffee and croissant. The B&B was very close to the metro stop, and an easy walk to the Colosseum (take Gianluca's advice and get tickets at the Palatine!)

Hi girls! Thank you sooo very much for your review. I am glad you enjoyed my recommendations for food and advice for things to see. Hope to see you soon :) Gianluca

훈남 주인분이 완전 감동입니다. 첫날 직접 숙소앞 도로에 마중 나왔더라고요 시설 완전 깔끔하고요 주인장이 직접 로마지도에 관광지랑 맛집 적어주는데 진짜 친절합니다 다시 찾을 의사 있어요

Hi guys! Thank you very much for your great review!!! Gianluca

Our host Gianluca was very friendly and obliging. He recommended us several spots and restaurants where we could taste typical roman food for reasonable prices or the best ice cream. That was very helpful and tasty, too :) ! The b&b is located in walking distance to the Colloseum. The subwaystation is just a minute walk away. Therefore, Coliseum Rooms is the perfect place to explore the city from. If you are a vegan, like one of us, there’s a store right next door where you can buy soymilk etc.

• 30th Apr 2014

Hi girls! Thank you sooo much for writing such an amazing review :) Hope to see you soon again. Gianluca

Bright welcoming hostel. Excellent location and helpful advice from the owner. Only problem was a struggle with one door key, but nobody else seemed to have the same problem , so I guess only us !!

Thank you very much for your kindness :) Gianluca

Couldn't be better. We love our stay there. Despite the rush to meet Rome in three days and all the tiredness of walk during the whole day, we had great sleeping time and everymorning were ready for another day.

• 10th Apr 2014

Hi :) Thank you so much for writing such a great review! I hope to meet you again in Brazil :)

The owner of this b

I give high review not because I stay here (it was overbook when we got there), but because the place he send us was great and if it's something like that ;) it would be a great place for you .. Clean and near everything!!!

Hi there, I am sorry my property was overbooked, these issues may happen sometimes, even if I update my availability on a daily basis. However, I am very glad you enjoyed the alternative accomodation I found for you, it has the very same features of my own private apartment. Thank you very much again :) Gianluca Fragassi

Its perfect... I feel in my home. The roons are clean and there is a lot of space... Jeanluka the owner is very good guy. Its close to the church Saint Giovanni and 10 minutes wwalking to Coliseum. There is a kitchen and computer and a printer to help US. Its famtastic....

The best place...best staff Loved being there...thanks for everything!

Hi there! Thank you so much for this amazing review. I truly appreciate it. Gianluca

Fabulous place to stay! The host is very helpful and friendly! Maps provided along with suggestions of what to do and where to eat! The rooms are spacious, bathrooms modern and clean and there is a kitchen if needed. The location is great with metro station at the end of the street and approx 10min walk to the Coliseum. I would defiantly stay here again!

• 17th Mar 2014

Thank you sooo much guys for this amazing review!!! I' glad you enjoyed all the places I told you. Hope to see you soon in OZ. Gianluca

1 2 Next » last »