Coliseum Rooms Reviews

via Emanuele Filiberto 130, Rome, Italy

Due to changes in someone else's booking we actually stayed in a different location so I cannot review this particular apartment, however I can say the apartment we were were moved to exceeded our expectations. I appreciate this because Gianluca did his absolute best to make us happy, and the accommodation he moved us to was awesome. He also provided a lot of information about the city and his personal recommendations (which we followed up, they were nice places). Highly recommended.

A very good place. Very clean, with a nice and understanding reception. Our room was spacious and comfortable, we were provided with everything we needed. Bathrooms and kitchen were very clean. If you like to walk - it is a bit far away from the centre, especially at the end of a very long walking day, but Coliseum rooms can be easily reached with public transportation (though we never tried to do this and were walking till the end:))

we had a pleasant stay at coliseum rooms. it is basically a B&B set up in a big cosy apartment. We arrived well late into the night but Gianluca was there waiting for us outside the apartment. He gave us a map and told us everything we needed to know about going around rome and it was extremely helpful. Located just 10 min walk from the Colosseum and Vatican city is 20 min away by metro. Overall we enjoyed our stay there very much.

• 8th Jun 2014
  • Malaysia

My daughter and I stayed here at the beginning of June/14. I found this hostel to be very clean, quiet, spacious and in a great location. 2 bathrooms which was great and they were very clean. Gianluca was fantastic. He sat with us the evening we got there and showed us on a map all the sites we should see and how to get there. He also recommended a couple of restaurants to go to which turned out to be very good. Enjoyed my stay very much. Char

Hi Char, Thank you so much for this amazing review. I hope to see you soon again. Gianluca Fragassi

Gianluca! Thank you for all the recommendations and for the time that we spent together! I loved it! I hope to see you again! Maybe in Brazil this time! :)

Hi girls :) Thank you very much for this great review. It was such a pleasure to meet you. See you soon in Brasil

Got great suggestions on sites to visit and places to eat all over Rome. Within waking distance to many attractions.

• 19th May 2014

Hi girls! Thank you very much for this great review. I am glad you enjoyed all my recommendations throughout the city. Hope to see you again :) Gianluca

We had an amazing stay in Coliseum Rooms. The owner GianLuca sat down with us to show us some places to visit on the map, he gave us some nice tips. The appartment was clean and spacious and de location was great, only a 10 minute walk to the Colloseum. Would definately recommend this place when you visit Rome.

• 12th May 2014

Thank you very much girls for staying in my b&b!!! I am very glad you enjoyed my tips :) Gianluca

Gianluca was incredibly helpful with lots of advice and tips, and an invaluable map! No 24/7 reception but he was very easy to get hold of. The rooms were very large, nice and cool, amazingly comfy bed, clean bathrooms with good showers, and a kitchenette (hob, fridges, kettle). For breakfast you pop across the road to a little cafe for coffee and croissant. The B&B was very close to the metro stop, and an easy walk to the Colosseum (take Gianluca's advice and get tickets at the Palatine!)

Hi girls! Thank you sooo very much for your review. I am glad you enjoyed my recommendations for food and advice for things to see. Hope to see you soon :) Gianluca

훈남 주인분이 완전 감동입니다. 첫날 직접 숙소앞 도로에 마중 나왔더라고요 시설 완전 깔끔하고요 주인장이 직접 로마지도에 관광지랑 맛집 적어주는데 진짜 친절합니다 다시 찾을 의사 있어요

Hi guys! Thank you very much for your great review!!! Gianluca

Our host Gianluca was very friendly and obliging. He recommended us several spots and restaurants where we could taste typical roman food for reasonable prices or the best ice cream. That was very helpful and tasty, too :) ! The b&b is located in walking distance to the Colloseum. The subwaystation is just a minute walk away. Therefore, Coliseum Rooms is the perfect place to explore the city from. If you are a vegan, like one of us, there’s a store right next door where you can buy soymilk etc.

• 30th Apr 2014

Hi girls! Thank you sooo much for writing such an amazing review :) Hope to see you soon again. Gianluca

1 2 Next » last »