• 6600 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, Miami, USA

7.8
Very Good 63 Total Reviews
7.8
Very Good 63 Total Reviews
Collins Hotel Located at 6600 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, Miami.
USA
Miami Florida 33141 6600 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach
78% 63
25.8495247 -80.1205162
    Rooms available

• USA, Couple, 18-24
27th Feb 2016

Nice afforable hotel in Miami Beach. Right across from the beach which was great. Room was spacious and clean and staff was friendly. In a quieter area of Miami Beach but a 10-15min cab ride from South Beach.

• Israel, Couple, 31-40
12th Feb 2016
3.7

I have booked a room with double bed and wrote that I will be arriving with my 5 month baby. When we arrived to the hostel they asked if I booked a room with two beds and I told them that I didn't. When we checked in the room was on the second floor (no alevator) and with two beds. I asked them to move me to the first floor since I had a stroller and climbing the stairs every day will be uncomfortable. The staff told me there are no rooms left. The rooms are not clean! The staff is not helpful

• England, Couple, 25-30
10th Feb 2016
7.7

The hotel was very clean and well presented. It was very easy to find and had parking facilities, however it was a little far from the main attractions in Miami beach, which means that although not being overpriced in terms of quality, it was slightly overpriced in terms of location.

• USA, Mixed Group, 41+
30th Dec 2015
6.9

Clean room, friendly staff, good location but could have used an occasional chair in the room