Cologne-Deutz Youth Hostel

Very Good 300 Total Reviews

• Germany, Male, 25-30
25th Feb 2017
4.3

The shower was quite new but set the whole bathroom under water. Staff was very unfriendly. Location was pretty good but still too expensive for too little value.

• ciaramangan
  • Ireland, All Female Group, 18-24
25th Feb 2017

Breakfast was amazing absolutely no need to get breakfast elsewhere it was great! The wifi was super good especially downstairs but it even reached us on the 3rd floor. Just one stop away from Hauptbahnhof and I would come back to this hostel again when I'm back in Colongne for sure!!

• johnofranklin48
  • Netherlands, Mixed Group, 31-40
17th Dec 2016
7.1

Just bare bones hostel, with nothing to fault about that. Clean rooms, each with an ensuite bathroom and shower. Short walk into the city centre, and a good breakfast. There is no real communal area like a bar or anything, and you have to pay for WiFi. Big bummer for me was someone lifted €80 from my wallet, from my jeans crumpled up next to my bed while I was sleeping. I learned something, although it was the first time that's ever happened to me