6.3
Good 294 Total Reviews
6.3
Good 294 Total Reviews
Cologne-Deutz Youth Hostel Located at Siegesstrasse 5, , Cologne.
Germany

• johnofranklin48
  • Netherlands, Mixed Group, 31-40
17th Dec 2016
7.1

Just bare bones hostel, with nothing to fault about that. Clean rooms, each with an ensuite bathroom and shower. Short walk into the city centre, and a good breakfast. There is no real communal area like a bar or anything, and you have to pay for WiFi. Big bummer for me was someone lifted €80 from my wallet, from my jeans crumpled up next to my bed while I was sleeping. I learned something, although it was the first time that's ever happened to me

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
18th Oct 2016
4.0

I booked this hostel online because of the free parking noted on the site. But when I arrived there they carged me €12 for parking. I showed them what I red on the site, but no result. I needed to pay or they would move my car. Not great customer service at all! I also needed to make my own bed and there was no wifi at all. The location was quite far from the city centre, it was a 20 min walk to the Dom. Would not recommend at all!!