7.5
Very Good 293 Total Reviews
7.5
Very Good 293 Total Reviews
Cologne-Deutz Youth Hostel Located at Siegesstrasse 5, , Cologne.
Germany
Cologne Nordrhein-Westfalen 50679 Siegesstrasse 5
75% 293
50.9388810 6.9751050
    Rooms available

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
18th Oct 2016
4.0

I booked this hostel online because of the free parking noted on the site. But when I arrived there they carged me €12 for parking. I showed them what I red on the site, but no result. I needed to pay or they would move my car. Not great customer service at all! I also needed to make my own bed and there was no wifi at all. The location was quite far from the city centre, it was a 20 min walk to the Dom. Would not recommend at all!!

3rd Jun 2016

It is a nice hostel conveniently located close to the central station. You can go walking to the Dome or the train station. The only thing that I found odd is that there was no free wifi. Still a good place to stay with great location.