Cologne downtown hostel Reviews

Hohe Straße 30a, 50667 Köln, Cologne, Germany

Really good hostel, excellent facilities and the most complete kitchen I've ever seen in a hostel. Staff is also really friendly. I would say the hostel has a little bit of a hotel vibe to it.

A fantastic hostel very impressed cannot recommend it enough

• 15th Apr 2015

Very good hostel, super clean, excellent location, friendly staff. It is not a party hostel, if that is what you're looking for. I would definetely stay there again.

Perfect hostel, nice staff (24h) and good positiion! It's look like an hotel

• 3rd Apr 2015

The facilities, staff and location were amazing. However it is not a party hostel. If you are looking for solo travellers or to have fun this is not the place. I was there only 2 nights and all was nice, but at the moment of wanting to meet other travellers was hard.

Modern place right on the main shopping street of Cologne, with a fantastic modern kitchen. It was a nice, quiet stay. However, a few more power points in the dorms wouldn't go astray

Hostel is brand new, located in the alt-stadt. less than a 10m walk to the Hbf. The room is nice, bed comfortable and warm, with an ensuite bathroom. Lockers are tall and skinny so i was just able to fit my bag. The staff are friendly and helpful but quite and the place has next to no atmosphere, it's all very private. I wanted to meet people as im travelling solo, but this isn't the place to do that.

Excellent location within the centre. Great kitchen for one to cook meals in.

• 25th Mar 2015
  • Singapore

Twin room with an ensuite bath was great! Just like staying in a hotel!

• 25th Mar 2015

a nice place. Very clean and modern!

• 21st Mar 2015
  • Latvia

A very nice stay! The hostel was clean and the facilities were up to date. We were able to set the temperature in our room, which was very nice for March in Germany. I would recommend!

• 19th Mar 2015
  • Finland

The location is tricky to find at first but great overall, cool balcony and the kitchen/common areas are lovely. Staff were nice, things are clean, it's a nice place.

I h=really had a great time at the Cologne Downtown hostel

Good place and if I came back I will stay in.

Not a bad location and a comfortable place to stay for a couple of nights. Clean rooms and good security. However, this is more of a hotel than a hostel. There is zero atmosphere and barely a lounge to sit and chill in.

The staff were very kind and understanding, especially after an unfortunate incident with one of my roommates the first night. They moved me to another room and there were no more issues. However, the wifi kept kicking my devices out and I had an issue with the dryer and had to add more money than I should've...other than that this place is great!

Absolutely brilliant hostel, the only issue was the width of the lockers, could not fit my large backpack in, the staff were amazing they even have a smokers deck with a superb view,

The Hostel was amazing. Much better than I was expecting. My friends and I loved it! I will definitely recommend it to people visiting Köln! Our trip was made better because of the amazing facilities and warm, helpful people at the hostel!

• 7th Mar 2015
  • India

Everything was great at the hostel. well kept. security was good and staff was very nice. Also it had the best kitchen out of any hostel I've stayed at so far. only problem i had was the lockers were very small in our room and wouldn't fit my bag. so i kept it under the bed which was not clean. But don't let that stop you from staying here. more of a recommendation :)

If you're looking for a clean place to stay, this is definitely the place to do it. Good location near the tram as well. The atmosphere, however, is not your typical hostel atmosphere. There were hardly any guests in the lobby area and the staff seemed pretty content talking to each other instead of engaging with guests...although they were friendly if you needed something from them. I've made tons of friends in hostels in the past, but not this time.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4