Colombian Highlands Renacer Hostel Reviews

Avenida Carrera 10 No. 21 - Finca Renacer, Villa de Leyva, Colombia

Excellent gardens and really nice hostel to chill out at. Good staff and good information provided on arrival - clean room and hot shower. Would stay there again.

This is not a hostel. It's a hotel with hostel-prices. It's just perfect. I stayed in a dorm for 2 nights and the food is good, the rooms are spacious and tidy. Laundryservice is beyond imagination, and the people at the reception are lovely. Tatiana, if you read this, please send me an email. The guy from Belgium ;-)

Amazing hostel, it's a little out of town but that's what I liked about it lovely place to chill out, great kitchen, great areas to hang around and chill out in a lovely little town. Best place to stay in VDL.

Amazing hostel. super relaxing, great staff! Beautiful. Not free breakfast, but they do serve meals at the hostel which are very good!

I had a great stay, super relaxing.

Two words: great place! Friendly staff, very clean accomodation and good breakfast. Renacer is out of the centre but it is just a nice walk away from the main square. What you get is a very relaxed place with all facilities needed. A great hiking tour with fantastic views starts behind the hostal and the staff provides a map of the hiking tour. See it for yourself!

A beautiful place in the country away from it all. Quiet, pleasant and worth a visit.

• 29th Jul 2014

Very quiet (day and night). Located at 20' by foot from Plaza de Armas and 30' from buses terminal (not a problem with à light back pack ).

My favorite so far on our trip to Colombia!

If you wanna be in an amazing place inside the nature, that's the right place, but if wanna stay close to the city center, where you find bars restaurants and facilities, I think it isn't a good option. The staff is amazing and the hostel is very clean. Don't forget the door of your room opened cause once I woke up with a cat on my bed.

What a nice, relaxing, pretty hostel! We had a fabulous stay at the Renacer. The staff at reception were incredibly friendly and our room was quite massive. It even had a desk and a chair! If you want a nice, clean place to relax after visiting Villa de Leyva I would strongly recommend you stay here. It is not a party hostel. The only downside was its location - it's a twenty minute walk up hill from the village, but we didn't mind.

This was an awesome place to relax. There are hiking trails right behind the hostel that you can take Up to the mountain side. It is a bit of a hike from town but it was worth it. The cafe was nice, but for the price, a small free breakfast would have been nice. The kitchen is also poor and often was filled too much with people to cook. Overall, an awesome retreat away from everything in a peaceful environment.

View all Villa de Leyva Hostels