• Calle 3 bis # 35a - 70, Barrio San Fernando, Cali, Colombia
9.2
Superb 219 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 219 Total Reviews
Colombian Home Hostel Located at Calle 3 bis # 35a - 70, Barrio San Fernando, Cali.
Colombia
Cali 760001 Calle 3 bis # 35a - 70, Barrio San Fernando
92% 219
3.4342527 -76.5475651
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 25-30
1st Apr 2016
4.0

Thought this was the most overrated hostel we have stayed at in South America. No atmosphere, and the staff were very confrontational. No card facilities either, even though it says there is on their booking site. Stayed at Pinjara Pinta also - recommend this hostel instead, much more atmosphere and better value!!

• England, Mixed Group, 25-30
31st Mar 2016
4.6

If you like a hostel where there are a hundred rules and the owners are looking over your shoulder at all times, ready to fine you for every rule you break, then this is the one for you! The owners are more interested in making a quick buck rather than making sure that the hostel delivers what it promises! There was zero atmosphere here and I wouldn't recommend this hostel - plenty of other good ones in Cali. Also, don't do laundry there-they charge 20,000COP regardless of weight!

You had a reservation for 1 night but ended up staying for 3 nights. Why? Yes, there are house rules here in our hostel. There are rules in every single hostel throughout the entire world. These rules are in place so we can coexisted together. This is why we have a 92% guest satisfaction at our hostel. Also you never had to pay a fine, so how did we make a quick buck? Our hostel is ready for any atmosphere you would like to create. We also create the atmosphere as well. We have many nights were we organize B.B.Q.s, free salsa lessons, movie night, group cooking & dinners, parties, and we even take our guests out to the nightclubs. When you arrived I told you that a normal bag would cost 20,000 COP - $ 6.25. You did not have to use our laundry service. This is an option for our guests. If you were not happy about the price then why did you use our service? There are hundreds of laundry services in Cali and there are plenty around the hostel. I told you this. Our laundry service is used by 90% of our guests and no one has complained yet.

28th Mar 2016

Spent only one night here on my way up to Medellín, but this hostel had one of the most laidback, social atmospheres I've encountered, and Mauricio was extremely helpful.

21st Mar 2016

One of the best hostels on my trip so far: clean, comfy bed and room, strong WiFi all over the hostel, free Salsa lessons every day, super friendly and helpful staff ... that's all great but the best is the atmosphere. Never experienced a hostel in which you make friends so easily. Everyone goes out in the night together! Especially recommended for people traveling alone like me.

• England, Female, 25-30
13th Mar 2016

Un poco loco, pero feliz! Had an amazing time in this hostel with the ever charming if slightly bonkers host. Small but friendly group of travellers, great big kitchen so we cooked communal meals every day, interesting area which is residential, close to supermarkets, buses, stadium,dance schools and feels safe but less touristy than San antonio. I got stuck for too long because I couldn't bear to leave! Dance classes super fun and the private instructor is fantastic and very patient.Me encanta!

12th Mar 2016

I've travelled a lot, and this is the best hostel I've ever stayed in! Amazing atmosphere, like you're staying at a friend's house. The hostel itself is beautiful - clean, breezy, wonderful layout, nice big balcony in the back. The staff is fantastic. Highly highly recommended.

6th Mar 2016

The staff were awesome, the breakfast was delicious, and it's located in a great area. Wouldn't change a thing.

• England, Male, 31-40
1st Mar 2016

Colombian House Hostel - what a mega lovely, awesome place this is!! Been travelling across South America for the past two months and this is the best hostel I have ever stayed!!!! I love this hostel because its very clean, staff (Carolina and Maurisoi are very helpful and very friendly) and Maria always makes sure the house and your rooms are very clean!! For me this hostel is like friends house/my own house! Very charming, no loud parties but it's mega awesome!! I will come back again 100%

• Germany, Female, 25-30
27th Feb 2016

Very nice stay!! I really liked this hostel, owner maurizio and his sister are soooo nice. It is very clean and has a n8ce common area. I loved to stay there and would always come back. You feel like home ;-)

22nd Feb 2016

Best hostel I've been to. No exaggeration, it feels like home after a couple if days and that feeling is way better than cali itself and cali is pretty cool! Carolina and Mauricio are fantastic hosts and extremely informatice about the city and colombia. Also, they speak english so no worries there. Going to Cali? Go to Colombian home hostel!