Colombian Hostel Reviews

Calle 3 bis # 35a - 70, Barrio San Fernando, Cali, Colombia

Great hostel like a home

• 11th Apr 2014

Mauricio is so incredibly hospitable! Changed my mattress when I wanted a softer one, helped me with my cooking just to be nice, took us all out salsa dancing... Just great vibes and so helpful all around! Beautiful facilities in a wonderful neighborhood. Only complaint is the place could really use more toilets. Really frustrating waiting to pee while other people were in the shower every morning!!!

The best hostel we've stayed in anywhere in S.A so far!

• 4th Apr 2014

Great hostel, perfect location, great staff, very very very helpfull and friendly!

thanks for your words friend thanks for sharing your great experiences thank you for living our city CALI thanks for sharing our culture always provide all necessary information of our city CALI Thanks for all friend Carolina - Mauricio ;)

I had a great week long stay at Columbia Hostel. Mauricio, Carolina and David where wonderful hosts. Always friendly and helpful. Mauricio took us all out Salsa dancing several times and the staff always made room for whatever antics we guests were up to including dragging the furniture aside for yoga and dance classes. I highly recommend the Columbian Hostel.

• 26th Mar 2014

Really nice hostel. Really liked the guy (Mauro) his sister is a bit grumpier ;-) Showers are a bit hard to figure out for the rest really good. Loads of info, good atmosphere. Nice to meet people here.. would recommend it!

friend thanks for everything Thanks for choosing us as your place of lodging in cali always provide our joy and shows our Colombian culture for all our travelers Carolina - Mauricio ;)

The Colombian Hostel was an absolute treat. Kept very clean. Could use an extra shower, but that's the biggest issue. Hostel owners were what made this hostel so amazing, Mauricio and Carolina will go out of their way to help with anything. Free salsa dancing lessons, city information, tourist attractions and so on. Would absolute go back, and definitely recommend it to anyone, young or old!

thanks for your words are awesome Thanks for sharing your joy and great travel experiences thanks for enjoying our great city cali hope you come back soon

Staying at Colombian hostel was like staying at a friend's house! I stayed in the 6 bed mixed dorm. Mauricio and Carolina the owners, are really friendly and will make your stay extra special. They will help you with any questions you may have. The breakfast was nice and different every day, hostel always clean, good location near bars, restaurants and supermarkets, 10 mn walk from the MIO buses. Mauricio is a good dancer too! I really enjoyed my stay :-)

Thanks for sharing your experiences and enjoy dancing - SALSA provide sufficient information to enable people to enjoy our great city cali. appreciate your choice and we hope you come back soon_ Carolina - Mauricio

Such a great hostel. The owners were lovely, the place was always spotlessly clean, good breakfasts and a really fun, laidback vibe. Good bathrooms and breakfasts- a winner!

Thanks for choosing us as your hosting site thanks for your words and rrecomendaciones hope you come back soon and so to share new experiences - Carolina - Mauricio

Staff were excellent and really shaped a great atmosphere at the hostel. Carolina's home cooked breakfasts were delicious and the salsa lessons were fun :)

Thanks for sharing your joy and great moments in Colombian hostel always provide information necessary for them to know our great city hope you come back soon

Very nice hostel, the standard is like in a hotel (great showers and very big bathrooms). And best breakfast I ever had in a hostel. Very friendly and helpful staff.

• 10th Dec 2013
  • Switzerland

The owner Mauricio made such a huge effort with me while I was here. He spent an entire Sunday taking me to do stuff, from meeting his friends, to playing Sapo, to going out Salsa dancing. The whole time he was making sure I was involved & having a great time. I ended up extending my stay in Cali because I didn't want to leave the hostel; I was always treated as a friend, not a client.. The hostel itself is very safe, has very nice rooms, a great kitchen and is close to restaurants and the metro

• 23rd Nov 2013

friend thank you for your words fill me with great joy and satisfaction you're a great friend hope to have the opportunity to share new stories together. I hope you come back soon to Colombia and you can continue to enjoy our city and our country a hug and early return.... Mau ;)

Great place and awesome stag

for us it was a great pleasure to have you as a guest thanks for everything .. Mauricio

The place itself was good, typical hostel, but the owner Mauricio is awesome and really makes the whole thing worth it. He can point you to all the good things including salsa classes. Cali in itself is a fun place to stay and this hostel is in a nice area a few blocks away from a main street and about two blocks away from a grocery store. Relaxed and fun atmosphere in a community neighborhood so it doesn't feel like a busy city. Definitely worth a look.

thanks friends always work to be AWESOME :) is really fantastic to know our culture Hope to see you again for Colombia and in our great city CALI - Mauricio

This hostel is a excellent hostel and I enjoyed my stay here. The upstairs porch is large and on cooler days, the spa pool would be good. Breakfast was good and the staff were excellent, although the cleaner can be a little loud, which echoes around the brick house. It is quite some distance from the bus terminal or centro, but there are plenty of restaurants, bars and supermarkets within minutes of walking. Security could be better with lockers, and a washing service would make life easier

Thank you for your words Thanks for your choice, our location is strategic I'm an architect and I think many travelers must know our city walking will feel different sensations. thanks for being in Colombian Hostel :)