Colombo Airport Hostel @ Negombo Beach Reviews

42, Kannattha Para, (Cemetery Road) Eitthukala, Negombo, Negombo, Sri Lanka

Great value. Spotless. Good friendly and helpfull hostess.

• 23rd Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. We literally couldn't recommend it enough. The bedrooms are clean with comfy beds. The location is incredible. Best of all is the family who run it. They made our stay unforgettable. They can't help you enough and are the sweetest family we've met. Sanje is THE funniest and nicest guy; we feel in love with him straight away and he made our stay amazing. His wife cooks delicious food which is a must try. If you are staying in Hikkaduwa you must stay here !!!

Fantastic manager. Very forthcoming with information. Clean rooms.

Lady who runs the place is the most amazing person. You feel like at home. Only complain for the poor fans. It was hard to sleep because those small and old fans do not cool the rooms.

• 8th Jun 2015
  • Finland

I emailed the hostel for the best way to get there at night. Instead they responded by confirming a taxi with them and they would wait for me at the airport. Outright shadiness! On top of that, when I arrived tired and sleepy, having taken a taxi myself from the airport, the lady of the hostel and taxi driver was attempting to scold me as if I had booked through them and they had The following morning, she continued to tell me that I was at fault!

Pretty good hostel, very clean and relaxed place.

Ideal place if you land really late or have to go to the airport really early. Price/quality just right!

• 2nd May 2015
  • Belgium

Nice people running the place. Nice breakfast as well. No complaints. Relaxing.

We stayed here only one night right when we landed in Sri Lanka. It was super clean and came with breakfast! Great value for the price!! We spent 800 rupees on a tuk tuk from the airpot to the hostel and 200 on a tuk tuk from the hostel to the bus station in negumbo. This was in mid march 2015.

staff very friendly, breakfast for this price is the best value in sri lanka!! adorable people ,clean and good atmosphere ! i spend many nights there because the tendant made me feel at home! home to go back someday!!!!

Ended up staying an extra two nights. The 10 bed dorm is very spacious and the whole place is clean. Only has two bathrooms though and the wifi was down the first whole day. Once it worked again it was fast. Close to the beach and to the main street. Good breakfast, and they made us breakfast even if it was hours too late :-) no safety lockers but you can as the manager to lock your valuables in a cupboard.

We arrived late and the staff was very unfriendly and not hospitable. Its cheap and clean but not in a central area.

Such a perfect hostel. The hostess is absolutely lovely, the rooms are basic but clean and with a fan and a safe, close to the beach and a short tuk tuk ride anywhere else. Stay here!

Good clean cheap hostel and 15 km to airport. Internet worked very well.