Fabulous 45 Total Reviews
Fabulous 45 Total Reviews
Colombo City Hostel Located at No 177, R.A.de Mel Mawatha, Colombo 03, Colombo.
Sri Lanka
Colombo No 177, R.A.de Mel Mawatha, , Colombo 03
80% 45
6.9145549 79.8508371
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 18-24
17th May 2016
8.0

Really good stay people where so nice basically sorted our trip out for us!! Would advise to anyone staying in Colombo! Thanks guys

• USA, Female, 25-30
25th Mar 2016

This hostel is really great, especially compared to some of the places I have seen in Sri Lanka! I ended up staying here at both the beginning and end of my stay. It's clean, has nice beds, a great roof, nice bathrooms, and a really friendly staff (Elena is super friendly and helpful!). I ended up staying at their sister hostels in Kandy & Dambulla - all great! I would highly recommend. Only thing is it can get quite hot in the dorm rooms, but each person is given a small fan above their bed :)

• England, Female, 18-24
15th Feb 2016
2.0

Such a joke. If I could give each category 0 then I would. Although my rating can't be too precise because I never actually stayed here. Instead, I slept on the stairs floor outside the door in the building block. I emailed them mentioning I would be arriving in the barley hours of the morning, got a reply, but still I stood ringing the door bell for one hour with no answer. Not wanting to walk Colombo at night I set up camp, for me to be found by another guest. Staff were unorganised and a joke

6th Feb 2016

A fine hostel with clean and spacious rooms. Whilst it is not located in the heart of Colombo, this is more than made up for by the excellent staff. Also the rooftop patio is an excellent place for meeting fellow travellers. I would definitely recommend Colombo City Hostel :)

• Singapore, Male, 18-24
31st Dec 2015

It's been an incredible experience. The staff is so friendly.

Dear Joel, Thanks for your valuable review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay, we clearly did enjoy having you at the hostel!! Hope to see you soon! CCH Team