Colonial House Quito Reviews

Olmedo 432, Vicente Le�n, Quito, Ecuador

Good place, comfy bed, good wifi but not secure all systems secure.

Great hostel! I'd recommend to anyone looking for a great place in Old Town

Really nice looking place, cool garden with bunnies and a lot of space to share activities or enjoy privacy. First hostel I've been in who has a 'gym' :)

I think i will go again, its a really nice place, the staff were really friendly and also they are from differents countries so they can give u information of Quito from different views. the location was okey, but like always in Ecuador, if you wanna be in the downtown of the city you have to know that at night it isnt safe.

Good location. Chose it for tyge kitchen facilities though these need replenishing (only 1 dinner plate!), kinda old but also charming. Good for socialising or alternatively finding your own space.

Staff we're very friendly and helpful.

• 18th Jan 2014

i really liked this hostel, friendly staff, relaxed atmosphere and older styled rooms which made me feel like i was in my grandmothers house...which was actually cool! Plenty of space to move about, good common area and free purified water which was a massive help on the hot days. Would recommend over Revolution hostel 5 mins away where a friend stayed - the owner was rude to us which we thought was very un-hostel like. Stay at Colonial House!!!