Colonial Village Cabins, Camping and Tours Reviews

820 Boat Harbour Drive, Urangan, Hervey Bay, Australia

I enjoyed my stay at this hostel, the staff where very friendly and helpful. The rooms where nice enough, a little dated and could have done with being refreshed but I liked having no bunk beds. The location wasn't the best, quite far from the main beach and the shops and if you wanted to go to the CBD you would need to get a bus, not walking distance. I didn't really think there was much atmosphere, most people kept themselves to themselves and didn't really mingle.

Looooved it. just what i needed, space, nature, easy atmos. The variety of birds was amazing. Near the beach and the Marina with loads of eateries and hang outs. RECOMMENDED

• 28th Sep 2014

BEDBUGS in two of our 5 beds. Disgusting!

Good hostel.