Colorful Taiwan Reviews

No.121, Fuqiang Rd., Hualien City, Hualien County, Hualien, Taiwan

A good hostel, felt like a home, with helpful and very pleasant staff. It's very clean and was a good place to relax after a few days of hiking. Location is great for the train for day trips out of Hualien, if using the bus it's a 20 minute walk (use the train). Though away from the centre (like all of the hostels in sprawling Hualien) there are good local shops and eateries nearby, plus it's not too far from Ziqang Night Market. I enjoyed my stay.

Clean facilities, friendly staff, location close to the station...That's what it takes to make a hostel a good (if not perfect) hostel. And Colorful Taiwan has all that!

clean, good location, helpful staff

Very nice hostel with nice staff! :)

Friendly staff and a very nice atmosphere. Good beds too. A real shower would've made it even better.

This was my 2nd times stayed at colorful Taiwan. The location is good just about 10mins walk from the train station. The staffs are very helpful and friendly. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable.

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Taiwan

Colorful Taiwan is a heaven. The staff there were very nice and helpful. The atmosphere is friendly so we could know other residents easily. Overall it is an excellent experience

Nice, very helpful staff. Our private double room was big and had good air-conditioning. However, the nearest bathroom was on the second floor and we were on the fourth floor. The main road was a 5- 10 minute walk, but there are bikes to use. Tip: it's best to rent a scooter to get around Hualien. Two student workers invited us on a scooter ride to Liyu Lake after their shift, and it was one of the most beautiful, picturesque rides we've ever been on. I would stay here again!

Colorful Taiwan hostel has two boss, both of them are so nice and friendly!!! The bed which I slept was so comfortable and cleanly! In short, I felt so great when I lived this hostel:-)

• 10th Jun 2014
  • Taiwan

More bathroom should be better No private socket provided Staffs are very nice Location is good

• 21st May 2014
  • China

That place surprised me wery much. Hostel isn't wery far from train station, room was nice and clean, hostelowners were amazing)) They answered all my questions and provided a lot of info how to get here or there, they even know more, than whomen from the visitor centre! Thanks Jordan and other guys for your honesty. Still can't beleive it could be so - i forgot my key deposit and they sent it to the other hostel a couple of days ago, despite it was only 200 NT.