Colorful Taiwan Reviews

No.121, Fuqiang Rd., Hualien City, Hualien County, Hualien, Taiwan

The Homestay is clean and tidy with all the facilities you require for a short stay. One down side would be that the place lacked a hostel atmosphere, though perhaps we were just there when not a lot of other people were staying.

This was a really good and safe hostel. Very clean and close to the train station. Seven was a very nice and helpful host. Would definitely stay there again.

I stayed there four nights and can say, it's one of the best hostels ever. Such great staff! Welcoming, helpful, open and friendly. I also booked there the Taroko Day Tour and absolutely recommend it. It's high value for money.

I really enjoyed my stay in Colorful Taiwan. I went alone during Moon Festival, so the hostel had a BBQ party planned for the Sunday Night. I got to meet a lot of new people and we played eating games (not drinking games) because there was a lot of food left and everybody was full, so the loser in each game had to eat. The beds where comfy and the bathrooms are nice. Thank you Seven (eleven) for your warm welcoming.

Nice hostel with lovely staff. They also arranged for a trip to the national park which was a good bonus :)

Colorful Taiwan was an amazing hostel. The rooms were clean and the AC works great. The staff went above above and beyond to help us plan trips and also alsowere extremely friendly. Thank you guys!

Good hostel to spend a couple of days in Hualien! Only about 5-10 minute walk to the train station where there are lots of motorbike/ car rental places. There are also lots of places to eat not too far away!

The staff were really friendly and helpful! Had great fun at the hostel.

• 17th Jul 2015

It is about a 7 mins walk from the rear train station. We stayed at this cosy hostel for 3 nights and made a lot of friends during our stay. The friendly host and hostel helpers who helped us with the day tour arrangement to taroko national park. They also gave us lot of travel tips and places to go in hualien. We had a wonderful time in hualien and will definitely return to Colorful Taiwan if we ever have the chance in future.

Great place to stay, staff are very friendly, helpful. Easy to walk to from HuaLien rear exit, 10 minutes or so. Activities around this HL can be pre-book by the staff. All my emails queries are replied. Rooms are clean. So long you treat the place like how you mange your home cleanliness, all are well. So glad I choose this place. Only thing to note, don't bring huge luggage. There's no lift.

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • Singapore
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Extra bonus if towels are provided for guests.