Colorful Taiwan Reviews

No.121, Fuqiang Rd., Hualien City, Hualien County, Hualien, Taiwan

I really enjoyed my stay in Colorful Taiwan. I went alone during Moon Festival, so the hostel had a BBQ party planned for the Sunday Night. I got to meet a lot of new people and we played eating games (not drinking games) because there was a lot of food left and everybody was full, so the loser in each game had to eat. The beds where comfy and the bathrooms are nice. Thank you Seven (eleven) for your warm welcoming.

Nice hostel with lovely staff. They also arranged for a trip to the national park which was a good bonus :)

Colorful Taiwan was an amazing hostel. The rooms were clean and the AC works great. The staff went above above and beyond to help us plan trips and also alsowere extremely friendly. Thank you guys!

Good hostel to spend a couple of days in Hualien! Only about 5-10 minute walk to the train station where there are lots of motorbike/ car rental places. There are also lots of places to eat not too far away!

The staff were really friendly and helpful! Had great fun at the hostel.

• 17th Jul 2015

It is about a 7 mins walk from the rear train station. We stayed at this cosy hostel for 3 nights and made a lot of friends during our stay. The friendly host and hostel helpers who helped us with the day tour arrangement to taroko national park. They also gave us lot of travel tips and places to go in hualien. We had a wonderful time in hualien and will definitely return to Colorful Taiwan if we ever have the chance in future.

Great place to stay, staff are very friendly, helpful. Easy to walk to from HuaLien rear exit, 10 minutes or so. Activities around this HL can be pre-book by the staff. All my emails queries are replied. Rooms are clean. So long you treat the place like how you mange your home cleanliness, all are well. So glad I choose this place. Only thing to note, don't bring huge luggage. There's no lift.

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • Singapore
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Extra bonus if towels are provided for guests.

I think the owner should teach the temporary staff more about the place because the temp staff we met was unable to suggest places nearby for us to visit. The AIRCON in the room we stayed in were old this Abit noisy at night.

Comfortable beds, nice lounge area to relax and meet other travelers, good WiFi, located within a short walking distance to the station and staff were very friendly and kind. This was a great hostel to stay in and I recommend this to any backpackers visiting Hualien.