Colorful Taiwan Reviews

No.121, Fuqiang Rd., Hualien City, Hualien County, Hualien, Taiwan

The staff was extremely friendly and nice. The hostel was very homey and comfortable. Would recommend it if you want a nice relaxed stay.

Good hostel, clean rooms and helpful/friendly staff. Far from downtown, but very close to the train station. You can also rent bikes to explore the town and get to the city faster. Would recommend.

I had a great stay here! Front desk staff were extremely helpful and definitely went above and beyond the call of duty. They were knowledgable about the area and were able to point me to areas of interest, which I could get to with the bike they provided free of charge. The facilities were clean, albeit a bit stained but that's probably because their color scheme is white accented by bright colours. No complaints in general over all about the cleanliness and bathrooms were cleaned daily.

• 29th Nov 2015

The Homestay is clean and tidy with all the facilities you require for a short stay. One down side would be that the place lacked a hostel atmosphere, though perhaps we were just there when not a lot of other people were staying.

This was a really good and safe hostel. Very clean and close to the train station. Seven was a very nice and helpful host. Would definitely stay there again.

I stayed there four nights and can say, it's one of the best hostels ever. Such great staff! Welcoming, helpful, open and friendly. I also booked there the Taroko Day Tour and absolutely recommend it. It's high value for money.

I really enjoyed my stay in Colorful Taiwan. I went alone during Moon Festival, so the hostel had a BBQ party planned for the Sunday Night. I got to meet a lot of new people and we played eating games (not drinking games) because there was a lot of food left and everybody was full, so the loser in each game had to eat. The beds where comfy and the bathrooms are nice. Thank you Seven (eleven) for your warm welcoming.