Colorful Taiwan Reviews

No.121, Fuqiang Rd., Hualien City, Hualien County, Hualien, Taiwan

Great place to stay, staff are very friendly, helpful. Easy to walk to from HuaLien rear exit, 10 minutes or so. Activities around this HL can be pre-book by the staff. All my emails queries are replied. Rooms are clean. So long you treat the place like how you mange your home cleanliness, all are well. So glad I choose this place. Only thing to note, don't bring huge luggage. There's no lift.

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • Singapore
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Extra bonus if towels are provided for guests.

I think the owner should teach the temporary staff more about the place because the temp staff we met was unable to suggest places nearby for us to visit. The AIRCON in the room we stayed in were old this Abit noisy at night.

Comfortable beds, nice lounge area to relax and meet other travelers, good WiFi, located within a short walking distance to the station and staff were very friendly and kind. This was a great hostel to stay in and I recommend this to any backpackers visiting Hualien.

Friendly staff, clean room, fair price. I enjoy my stay here. I will choose to stay here again if I come back.

The staff was very nice and full of helpful information about where to go in Hualien city. The only thing I would do is try to have more information on the wall about how to get to Taroko Gorge.

At the moment, Colorful Taiwan are renovating and making the facilities bigger. They will be done before Chinese New Year. Even though all of that has been going on, the actual stay was amazing and friendly and caring. The staff and owners are wonderful. Extremely helpful and very knowledgable about the surrounding area and always willing to go the extra mile to help you and find out where something is. The rooms are very nice, the beds are very comfortable and there are no worries about safety.