Coloria Hostel Reviews

General Guemes 333, Salta, Argentina

Good hostel, good chilled atmosphere, great location, helpful staff. Recommend you do the horse riding

A nice staff, good location but the hostel was really noisy: the radio was turned on really loud all day long, sometimes people were watchnig TV (loud as well) while the radio still was turned on. Moreover the sound resonates in all the hostel. The bathrooms are supposed to be cleaned 4 times a day but they are always dirty. The swimming pool is green inside. The breakfast was awful and the coffee disgusting. And our room (a double with shared bathroom) was so small that we couldn't move...

I had an excellent stay in coloria, the staff treated me like home, very clean and comfortable, the bathrooms sanitized many times in the day, pretty full breakfast to be a hostel, very clean pool and always available,I hired tours there and everything went very well. undoubtedly i will return and I recommend it!!

• 4th Feb 2014

we loved this hostel! the place is very beautyful and the pool is amazing. breackfest is basic. the beds are good but some of the rooms are small. the staff is very helpfull and nice. it is a bit far from the center about 10 min walk but the nighberhood felt very safe so we didnt mind walking at night as well . we will defenetly stay there if we are ever again in salta.

I stay in the hostel 3 nights, from the first moment they made me feel at home, stella marianela y gabriela made ​​my stay in jumps much better than I imagined, I got a lot of tourist information on what to do in town and excursions. very clean and esthetic, there is a garden to smoke and a very clean pool. i definitly recommend it!!

• 2nd Feb 2014

coloria charm me, I stayed three nights and had a very good stay, very clean hostel, the staff always attentive to my needs, gave us all the information we needed. rich breakfast with homemade bread, very complete. definitely go back! I recommend it

• 2nd Feb 2014

Coloria was a really nice hostel but the rooms are very small. We shared a 6 bed dorm and there was not much space. The balcony to the room was amazing though! Another negative aspect is that the bathrooms haven't been cleaned on a regular basis and there was often no toilet paper. The lady on the reception unfortunately convinced us to do tours rather than renting a car which would have been a better choice to discover the area individullay.

Dont go there, there must be better ones. The worst thing..tiny rooms, no space, most only fan no air con.worst mattresses i had during 4 weeks in arg. Woobly, squeaky beds. Tables always dirty even half day after breakfast.

• 18th Jan 2014

The information in the room (check-in and check-out time were not accurate) This could be changed to avoid conflict. Other than that, our stay was uncomplicated. The staff in general were great.

• 17th Jan 2014
  • Argentina

A cool place to relax and enjoy the swimming pool. Common area cool but could be better. Poor breakfeast. One guy very dynamic in the staff, the others answer to questions but are not customer oriented (the computer seems to be far more interesting)

We had the double room and because of the patio it was really noisy. The window of the kitchen is on the same patio and we couldn't close our window because of a wire. The hostel was really nice architecture and the staff was friendly. The swimming pool was in our opinion a little bit dirty, but other guests loved it.

Amazing staff, great help with trips and planning. Nice rooms allthough a little bit thin walls but the sray was amazing!

• 13th Nov 2013