8.5
Fabulous 1,182 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 1,182 Total Reviews
Colors Budapest Hostel & Apartment Located at Veres Pálné utca 14, , Budapest.
Hungary
Budapest 1053 Veres Pálné utca 14
85% 1182
47.4914496 19.0559296
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 18-24
2nd Dec 2016

My stay was very pleasant. The staff was extremely friendly and gave us numerous tips throughout our stay. Everything there is to see is either accessible by walking or Subway, which you could access nearby. The only major complaint I have is sometimes, even at 2 or 3 am, there were a lot of people screaming in the lobbies while the rest of us were trying to sleep and no one did anything about the noise. Overall, it was very nice and I would stay again if I ever came back to Budapest.

12th Nov 2016

I had the most wonderful time to stay here , the stuffs in here are extremely nice and friendly, and everything is clearly and nice. I wish I could come back again coz it's really really amazing hostel. Best hostel ever !

• Greece, Female, 18-24
7th Nov 2016

I spent less than 12 hours at Colors Budapest Hostel as a stopover on my way to Romania. Since my time there was really short I couldn't get the vibe of the hostel. However, the staff was helpful and polite, the rooms were clean and the location was amazing!

4th Nov 2016

The place is very friendly and easily accessible. I made few friends in the hostel. Budapest is very small and you can easily walk. The place is near to all the sites and cheap. Note : The sign board of hostel is small like name on your apartment. So do not look for a big hording of hostel name.

29th Oct 2016
8.0

Need to improve breakfast... But given the money they charge, it's kind of OK.

• Megan312964279
  • USA, Female, 18-24
28th Oct 2016

Great location and staff! Everyone was so friendly and helpful. It is pretty easy to walk everywhere from here and the area seemed really safe. Great value for money. I'd absolutely recommend.

• Brazil, Mixed Group, 25-30
28th Oct 2016

I booked a private room, but then realised that the room was actually in another building instead of the hostel. I was a bit disappointed by it because I could not have the atmosphere, but the room was quite ok, clean and spacious.

• USA, Male, 18-24
28th Oct 2016

They were extremely nice, and sincerely helped you anyway that they possibly could. They also were able to point out good restaurants, exchanges money areas, and just a gist of the entire city. Would definitely recommend solo travelers as well. Thanks #colors

• Canada, Female, 18-24
22nd Oct 2016

I had a fantastic time here. Friendly 24 hour reception, free breakfast, full kitchen, comfortable beds, no problems with the wifi, and a common area with a convivial atmosphere that lent itself well to making new friends. Only booked 2 nights to start, extended it to 6. Bathrooms are regularly cleaned, but they do get kind of wet, so bring flip flops, but that was the only (very minor) downside for me.

• Poland, Male, 18-24
17th Oct 2016

From 6 hostel i stayed at for my 8 day trip this one was the best. The best atmosphere, friendly staff and overall nice place.