8.5
Fabulous 1,206 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 1,206 Total Reviews
Colors Budapest Hostel & Apartment Located at Veres Pálné utca 14, , Budapest.
Hungary
Budapest 1053 Veres Pálné utca 14
85% 1206
47.4914496 19.0559296
    Rooms available

31st Dec 2016

I had a great stay at Colors. As a solo traveller, I was able to meet plenty of people. The staff was friendly, everything was clean, and I would recommend anyone to stay here!

• duljimenez
  • Mexico, Female, 18-24
30th Dec 2016

Incredible staff and a pretty cool atmosphere, totally recommended!!

• Brazil, Male, 25-30
27th Dec 2016

I booked a private room. This room is located in a different apartment and building the reception and shared rooms are (but it's close to it). The apartment and room is very clean and good looking. I had a good time there with my love. I will miss it for my whole life.

• juliedcarmen
26th Dec 2016
6.0

A huge disappointment was that everyone in our room apparently has never stayed at a hostel before and each person would turn the light on in the middle f the night. One man knocked before coming in each time (it was his room and also woke us up at 4am to tell us a man had taken photos of us?! These were obviously not the hostels fault, although I get the complaints about middle aged guess now. Overnight staff was sleeping and had to wake her to check out. You can find a better hostel for the $

• India, Mixed Group, 18-24
25th Dec 2016
3.1

It was horrible expereince to be honest. The place is not cleaned and give you an atmosphere of entering a gangsters place. My friend was scared of sleeping there so we came late night. 1. The rooms were not clean and worn out bed sheets were given. 2. The toilets were so dirty 3. The beds were shaking and I feared i may break my back.

22nd Dec 2016

This hostel had the best environment! We were there for Christmas and everyone was always hanging out in the common area, sharing food and drinks, and talking. The staff was incredibly caring and helpful. No need to bring your own lock; the hostel gives you a key for your locker next to your bed. Hairdryer available for everyone's use. Bed was super comfortable and sheets were clean. Free coffee all day was truly a life saver!! Met some of the nicest people in this "homey" community!

• lukasvinkler1522
  • Czech Republic, Mixed Group, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
22nd Dec 2016

It was good, private ensuite is not in the same premise as a hostel. But there was some details which could be improved as no hangings, overheated room without any possibility to regulate. Overall good value for money.

• Philippines, Female, 25-30
15th Dec 2016

I will ALWAYS recommend this hostel to everyone. Location is perfect. I really enjoyed my stay.I can have free tea and coffee anytime. Breakfast is also free. They have everything,even sewing kit, because my bag suddenly got broken.LOL Their staff, Chris and the other man wearing eyeglasse,are very kind. They are one of the reasons why Budapest suddenly became one of my favorite cities in Europe. If I can go back again,I will always choose this hostel,because the staff are nice and accomodating.

• Ukraine, Female, 18-24
9th Dec 2016
8.0

Perfect location and friendly atmosphere. A good place for those who are not going to spend their time in the room, but simply need a place to sleep.

2nd Dec 2016

My stay was very pleasant. The staff was extremely friendly and gave us numerous tips throughout our stay. Everything there is to see is either accessible by walking or Subway, which you could access nearby. The only major complaint I have is sometimes, even at 2 or 3 am, there were a lot of people screaming in the lobbies while the rest of us were trying to sleep and no one did anything about the noise. Overall, it was very nice and I would stay again if I ever came back to Budapest.