Colors Budapest Hostel & Apartment

• Pakistan, Male, 25-30
18th Feb 2017

Simply Superb

11th Feb 2017

Good location,Nice atmosfere and excellent value for money with breakfast included.

1st Feb 2017

Very nice location and amazing for the price. Know that because it's so cheap, that it's not a high quality hotel. But it's a nice place to just sleep and the staff are quite lovely people. They had great suggestions of things to do in Budapest.

• England, Female, 25-30
1st Feb 2017

Colours hostel is an amazing place to stay. When we arrived at the hostel the staff we so lovely and helped us so much. They have 24 hour reception, so whenever you need advice someone was always there to help. The radiators were fantastic!! I managed to drench my socks and shoes in the snowy puddles and they were dry in less than 2 hours, which made my trip so much easier. The breakfast was good, The beds were really comfy and the lockers were a great size and security was great.

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
31st Jan 2017
4.6

great location. Only two bathrooms very small. No private areas to change. The worst part are the staff who don't respect the quiet time they put in place. Reception is right beside all the rooms, so you could hear loud music and then talking loudly late into the night. Very, very disrespectful. Breakfast is cereal and toast.

• Israel, Female, 18-24
27th Jan 2017
4.0

I ordered a private double room with a private bath room. To my surprise the bathroom is not attached to the room. The shower had YELLOW LIQUID on the floor that smelled like urine!!!!!! It was disgusting The room was tiny and the bed was a bunk bed. There was a leek in the room so the floor had a wet patch at all times. The heating was working very well and everything in the apartment was new from ikea:) if it wasn't for the bathroom and bunk bed it would have been very nice

31st Dec 2016

I had a great stay at Colors. As a solo traveller, I was able to meet plenty of people. The staff was friendly, everything was clean, and I would recommend anyone to stay here!

• duljimenez
  • Mexico, Female, 18-24
30th Dec 2016

Incredible staff and a pretty cool atmosphere, totally recommended!!

• Brazil, Male, 25-30
27th Dec 2016

I booked a private room. This room is located in a different apartment and building the reception and shared rooms are (but it's close to it). The apartment and room is very clean and good looking. I had a good time there with my love. I will miss it for my whole life.

• juliedcarmen
  • USA, Female, 18-24
26th Dec 2016
6.0

A huge disappointment was that everyone in our room apparently has never stayed at a hostel before and each person would turn the light on in the middle f the night. One man knocked before coming in each time (it was his room and also woke us up at 4am to tell us a man had taken photos of us?! These were obviously not the hostels fault, although I get the complaints about middle aged guess now. Overnight staff was sleeping and had to wake her to check out. You can find a better hostel for the $