Colors Budget Luxury Reviews

Valaoritou 21, Thessaloniki, Greece

after i made the reservation online and Hostelworld charged my card, people from the hotel called me and canceled my reservation for the room i choose. i had to stay in another poor quality hotel and i lost the reservation money from hostelworld.

• 15th Nov 2013
  • Greece

we couldn't be on time for booking to the hostel, although we asked for cancellation of the booking, the hostel didnt help us for the cancellation. we have no idea about hostel. They also got the payment from the credit card.

• 10th Aug 2013
  • Turkey

The staff were awesome: polite and helpful. Facilities were fine though initially it seemed there is a free parking for guests which wasn't the case. Location was pretty central and convenient though the nearby disco club ruins every attempt to take any sleep in room 203. We needed to play louder music in our room to try to sleep. We needed to get up at 7, and those guys were heavily BOOM-BOOMing until 4:30 / 5:00 am. Recommending only if you don't want to sleep during the night.

Wonderful atmosphere at the heart of the city. Several provided activities, luxury for a budget. Definitely recommended.

It was a perfect trip. We (me, my wife and my two children) had take a wonderful appartment for two nigths and the people there was very helpful!

• 2nd Nov 2012
  • Bulgaria

We had a lovely stay at this hotel, it was a shame that it was so short, the place and the city really made us want to stay longer! Very clean, big, nice room, good shower, excellent location central and surrounded by many bars (maybe too many, it ca be noisy), the staff was incredibly helpful and nice! And also a great value for the money. No complains at all.

Thank you for your helpful review. We are doing the best we can to minimize the outside noise with additional soundproofing, since this is a very lively and happy neighbourhood of Thessaloniki. I hope we meet again Christina COLORS Manager

Great location, a suite not a room, friendly check in service - a really great hotel.

Thank you so much for your comments. I hope we lived up to your expectations Christina COLORS Manager

Very good and new! Great staff, thanks to Christina for the going out suggestions. It is not exactly a hostel, it is like a bed and breakfast. World-class, I could say. See you again, I hope!

• 26th Jun 2012

Thank you for your good words. We try hard to assure our guest enjoy the hospitality that the region is famous for and we hope our guests apart from our apartments anjoy this lively, beautiful city as well. Christina