Colors Hostel Reviews

Veres Pálné utca 14, Budapest, Hungary

The staff was very nice and this youth hostel encourages the meetings with new people, it's awesome.

• 1st Mar 2015

Such a great little hostel and the guys at reception are absolutely fabulous! In a great central part of the city too :-)

A very pleasant, comfortable and cozy hostel. The staff were all fantastic, being very friendly, always helpful and accommodating, (and fluent in English/Hungarian/other languages), which made my stay a great experience. Thank you, Colors, and well done!

Small hostel that feels like home. Big rooms with lots of space for luggage and safe lockers. Great location, just 5 minutes from river Danube. Bad thing in this hostel is small bathroom with only two showers that could be cleaner.

• 1st Feb 2015
  • Croatia

Small and cosy hostel. It was my second time here and I would definitely come back for a third time

"Free breakfast" is a little too much said. When I was there, they even ran out of margarine :-( I'm also not entirely happy about the hostel's cleanliness, especially in the bathroom, and the beds, which were uncomfortable. It might also be because I'm getting too old and picky...

• 31st Jan 2015
  • Poland

The stuff were amazingly kind, good atmosphere in shared space. The independent locker was useful, wifi worked in bed room also. Finally good location :D

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • Japan

I really enjoyed my stay at Colors. The staff was extra helpful. It has the atmosphere of a youth hostel and I don't think people respect quiet hours that much, but in a thrilling city like Budapest I wouldn't expect otherwise. I didn't like the showers much, but the rest so made up for it. Finding the building is really easy, but the hostel does not have big signs outside, so I can see why other reviews say finding it is tricky. I wish I had spent more days there actually.

Staffs were veryyyyyy helpful and friendly!! I love them all! I like the ambience of the hostel.. Kitchen was super clean! The only problem for me was the wood on the bed above me! It fell down! Thank God I was ok! But I think it wasn't the hostel's fault.. At that time, there was a guy who stayed on that bed above me. He was soooo cruel and jump very often! The location is quite good.. You can go to the famous chain bridge by walk (7-10mins ) Next time, i will stay in here again for sure!

I like its location, next to the river and a short walk from the centre. Near to the Gellert Bath, which I recommend, and accessible to other landmarks thanks to the subway. The staff was friendly, I really enjoyed talking to one of them since we share several common points of interest.

The location was very good, wifi in all hostel, kitchen and breakfest. It had a weird smeel and a visitor had a cat that was walking all around the common room, including upon the sink, that bothered me.

Small place but excellent location and very nice and helpful stuff. Very friendly atmosphere overall.

I had a very lovely time at this hostel. Wonderful staff, fantastic Location and great atmosphere!

I can't find anything bad in this hostel. All of staffs are very well-trained , kind, and helpful. I was very impressed with them. And cleanilness, security, breakfast, location .. Everything was perfect. Furthermore, price was reasonable. I think it will be okay if they raise the fee of accommodation.

• 7th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

I stayed in this hostel just for one night, but I really enjoyed it. The location is excellent, very close to all the main tourist attractions, but at the same time it is very quiet during the day/nighttime. The staff was super friendly and helpul. The price per night is very cheap itself, but for a little money there is also free breakfast included plus tea/coffee whenever you want. The atmosphere was really calm and relaxed. I would definetely recommend to stay at this hostel :)

Very Friendly Staff. Helped us alot in planning our stay in Budapest

Staff are very friendly. They even helped me to book accommodation in my following trip.

the mattresses almost like you sleep on the floor. :(

• 25th Oct 2014
  • Yemen

Staff was very helpful.Atmosphere is friendly,positive in every way.

• 25th Oct 2014
  • Serbia

Use card reader to pass the door. This is safe. And they have locker and free lock for you. Good. Staff is amazingly friendly and helpful. Feel like at a home. Have a good chat and meet some good friends. It is good. Free shampoo and breakfast is provided. Good. Wifi is reachable in my room. However sockets are not enough and there is no socket for upper bunks. Anyway it is a little difficult to find the hostel, as it is in an apartment.