Colors Hostel Reviews

Veres Pálné utca 14, Budapest, Hungary

Very close to duna river but at first time you can hardly find hostel place. Staff is realy helpfull and internet is stabil and good. Breakfast standart cereal breakfast and some jam. I like this hostel only problem is rooms and common area is so tight, bathroom and toilet not enough, and hot no aircon. At the and if stay short in budapest, you choose this hostel

The people of the hostel were really nice, the location is perfect!

I was going for budget in a good location for my weekend away at Budapest. What I got in return was more than that as the staff was, in my words, perfect. I was greeted by Christian as I walked through the doors and he was cool yet professional. The following day I had great recommendations from another male staff, other than the usual city attractions. All in all, the service at the hostel made up for what's lacking in perfection, but that's what we signed up for when going for budget.

• 17th Jul 2015
  • Singapore

Pros: Awesome location, great staff, free breakfast (just cereal and toast but still free) bedrooms are clean, very nice vibe, and art on the walls. Small and cosy. Cons: men's bathroom smelled so bad. It wasn't ever really dirty, it just had this awful musty smell. Really hard to find, all they had was a small paper sign on the wall. All in all though this hostel is awesome and the price can't be beat.

Good location. Staff was great. Lots of good info about Buda available. Kind of hard to meet people but overall I'd recommend it.

Very good Hostel, in my opinion better than the rates. Nice staff, close to everything! Female bathroom looked like a lake sometimes though. But definitely worth a stay!

Nice hostel very conveniently located ! The staff was really friendly, smiling and helpful, do not hesitate to ask them for advice. Breakfast was basic, but given the fact that it is included in the (low) price of the room, it is good. There are only 4 toilets and 4 showers (2 men - 2 women), we were a little afraid of having to queue, but it was enough in the end, no problem with that. The room and the hostel in general were clean and calm, another good point ! I recommend it !

• 28th Jun 2015
  • Belgium

Very friendly and helpful staff. Location perfect and easy to get to, would be good to add though which metro exit to take. The showers didn't have much privacy, but otherwise I liked the hostel.

The staff were very disorganised with our booking and on our third night moved us rooms to suit other guests they had booked in yet I originally booked for three nights well in advance. They also tried to demand more money of us for an extra night (4 nights) even though I only booked three. Location was about the only positive for this hostel.

• 25th Jun 2015
  • Northern Ireland

Very nice hostel! close to the metro and a shopping area! there are many restaurants around there! The staffs are very friendly! The room is pretty big for 8 people which is cool! There are only two problems 1. the room kinda dirty. it seems like there's no one clean it for a long time. 2 the floor is noisy

Really good hostel! It's smaller than it looks like. Only two tables where you could eat breakfast, so some mornings there were no chairs to go. The breakfast was ok; coffe/tea, toast, milk and cereals. Some yoghurt and bread variation would be great. Nice staff who were really helpful and came with nice tips of stores and food-places.

Go and stay there. Everything was great

• 10th Jun 2015
  • Turkey

A great staff who gives you some nice adress, advices, etc. A very good location close to the jewish neighborhood, ruin bar, the bridge, etc.

• 9th Jun 2015

Good location 3minutes walk to the donu river Great atmosphere in the hostel.

Had a really enjoyable & comfortable stay. Stayed an extra night because we loved the hostel and the location of it. Near all the main attractions in Budapest. Short bus journey from station but pretty hidden after that, took us a little while to find the hostel so some directions added would be good! Staff very friendly and helpful. Toilets could be cleaner but there's two toilets in the hostel so can't really complain too much. Lobby and kitchen quite small but cosy. Free breakfast and wifi.

Basic hostel. Great location. Nice atmosphere, social but not overly loud. All the staff are absolutely outstanding, going waaay beyond their job description.

• 5th Jun 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Some of the staff where not helpful at all, first they told me I could stay in the hostel after checking out. The next day they kicked me out...

Colors hostel in Budapest its a really cozy hostel that makes you feel like at home, the rooms are a bit small for 8 people but still okay and with all facilities needed. Perfect places to meet other travelers and have a great time. Really good location and very friendly staff.

• 23rd May 2015
  • Spain

Rooms were nice and spacious. Staff were helpful and accommodating. Breakfast was nice enough. Good location a short walk away from the Danube. Would be happy to stay here again!

Everything was perfect, great location, nice staff, great atmosphere..