Colors Hostel Reviews

Veres Pálné utca 14, Budapest, Hungary

Great hostel to stay in! The staff were extremely friendly and nice. The place was very cosy and so meeting people was very easy. There was a great vibe overall. The rooms were clean and big, with huge lockers included in the price. Would recommend it to anyone, and will definitely be going back myself!

• 24th Aug 2015
  • Sweden

We had such a great time at the Colors Hostel! The receptionists are really friendly and everything worked out well. Besides that the other backpackers were pretty cool and it was super easy to make new friends. Thank you for everything! From Berlin with love, Luisa

• 22nd Aug 2015

we booked 2 beds in a dorm and we were put in two different dorms. other than that everything was fine. nice breakfast, friendly staff, good facilities and really central location

Only stayed for one night, but I loved this place, really small and intimate, staff were awesome people and there was nothing really bad to speak of

As a couple, after paying, we were told that we were separated in 2 different rooms because of bad planning. Despite all of this, the Hostel is very well located and the staff is nice and willing to help you with anything. Free real breakfast in the morning. Kitchen well equipped and clean.

Fine hostel without much going on. No air conditioning or fans in the rooms, which meant sleeping there in August was not easy!

nice basic hostel. staff were lovely. breakfast was toast and most people were cool. chilled out place. i liked it

The location is the highest point of this hostel. It's very central and has everything you need around it. The staff was helpful and kind. The bathroom wasn't the cleanest. All in all it was a good value for money.

Very close to duna river but at first time you can hardly find hostel place. Staff is realy helpfull and internet is stabil and good. Breakfast standart cereal breakfast and some jam. I like this hostel only problem is rooms and common area is so tight, bathroom and toilet not enough, and hot no aircon. At the and if stay short in budapest, you choose this hostel

The people of the hostel were really nice, the location is perfect!

I was going for budget in a good location for my weekend away at Budapest. What I got in return was more than that as the staff was, in my words, perfect. I was greeted by Christian as I walked through the doors and he was cool yet professional. The following day I had great recommendations from another male staff, other than the usual city attractions. All in all, the service at the hostel made up for what's lacking in perfection, but that's what we signed up for when going for budget.

• 17th Jul 2015
  • Singapore

Pros: Awesome location, great staff, free breakfast (just cereal and toast but still free) bedrooms are clean, very nice vibe, and art on the walls. Small and cosy. Cons: men's bathroom smelled so bad. It wasn't ever really dirty, it just had this awful musty smell. Really hard to find, all they had was a small paper sign on the wall. All in all though this hostel is awesome and the price can't be beat.

It was just a house that turned to be a hostel without any professionalism.

Good location. Staff was great. Lots of good info about Buda available. Kind of hard to meet people but overall I'd recommend it.

Very good Hostel, in my opinion better than the rates. Nice staff, close to everything! Female bathroom looked like a lake sometimes though. But definitely worth a stay!

Nice hostel very conveniently located ! The staff was really friendly, smiling and helpful, do not hesitate to ask them for advice. Breakfast was basic, but given the fact that it is included in the (low) price of the room, it is good. There are only 4 toilets and 4 showers (2 men - 2 women), we were a little afraid of having to queue, but it was enough in the end, no problem with that. The room and the hostel in general were clean and calm, another good point ! I recommend it !

• 28th Jun 2015
  • Belgium

Very friendly and helpful staff. Location perfect and easy to get to, would be good to add though which metro exit to take. The showers didn't have much privacy, but otherwise I liked the hostel.

The staff were very disorganised with our booking and on our third night moved us rooms to suit other guests they had booked in yet I originally booked for three nights well in advance. They also tried to demand more money of us for an extra night (4 nights) even though I only booked three. Location was about the only positive for this hostel.

• 25th Jun 2015
  • Northern Ireland

Very nice hostel! close to the metro and a shopping area! there are many restaurants around there! The staffs are very friendly! The room is pretty big for 8 people which is cool! There are only two problems 1. the room kinda dirty. it seems like there's no one clean it for a long time. 2 the floor is noisy

Really good hostel! It's smaller than it looks like. Only two tables where you could eat breakfast, so some mornings there were no chairs to go. The breakfast was ok; coffe/tea, toast, milk and cereals. Some yoghurt and bread variation would be great. Nice staff who were really helpful and came with nice tips of stores and food-places.

« first « Prev 1 2 3