Colors Hostel Reviews

Veres Pálné utca 14, Budapest, Hungary

The stuff were amazingly kind, good atmosphere in shared space. The independent locker was useful, wifi worked in bed room also. Finally good location :D

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • Japan

I really enjoyed my stay at Colors. The staff was extra helpful. It has the atmosphere of a youth hostel and I don't think people respect quiet hours that much, but in a thrilling city like Budapest I wouldn't expect otherwise. I didn't like the showers much, but the rest so made up for it. Finding the building is really easy, but the hostel does not have big signs outside, so I can see why other reviews say finding it is tricky. I wish I had spent more days there actually.

Staffs were veryyyyyy helpful and friendly!! I love them all! I like the ambience of the hostel.. Kitchen was super clean! The only problem for me was the wood on the bed above me! It fell down! Thank God I was ok! But I think it wasn't the hostel's fault.. At that time, there was a guy who stayed on that bed above me. He was soooo cruel and jump very often! The location is quite good.. You can go to the famous chain bridge by walk (7-10mins ) Next time, i will stay in here again for sure!

I like its location, next to the river and a short walk from the centre. Near to the Gellert Bath, which I recommend, and accessible to other landmarks thanks to the subway. The staff was friendly, I really enjoyed talking to one of them since we share several common points of interest.

The location was very good, wifi in all hostel, kitchen and breakfest. It had a weird smeel and a visitor had a cat that was walking all around the common room, including upon the sink, that bothered me.

Small place but excellent location and very nice and helpful stuff. Very friendly atmosphere overall.

I had a very lovely time at this hostel. Wonderful staff, fantastic Location and great atmosphere!

I can't find anything bad in this hostel. All of staffs are very well-trained , kind, and helpful. I was very impressed with them. And cleanilness, security, breakfast, location .. Everything was perfect. Furthermore, price was reasonable. I think it will be okay if they raise the fee of accommodation.

• 7th Dec 2014