Colors Hostel Reviews

Veres Pálné utca 14, Budapest, Hungary

Colors Hostel was a very good place! The staff was so friendly and the location was perfect! But security was a little bit poor :(

Great staff, nice hostel, decent location, good group of travelers there when I was. Not a party hostel, but easy to meet other travelers. Price was fantastic, especially since it included breakfast. Would stay here again.

Highly recommended. I expected poor facilities before, becuz of the cheap price. However, facilities are well equipped, like lockers, washing machine, kitchens, computers, etc. All are free!!!!! Rooms are well painted with traditional pictures, fairy tail stories, full of local culture. Staffs are extremely nice, concerning your needs. Price is really cheap but simple breakfast still provided. Love this hostel very much.

Colors was a great value for the money and the staff was all amazing! So helpful and answered all 17483 of our questions. There wasn't much comfy common space or enough bathrooms, but the dorms were huge! The beds were also not the most comfortable. The location was fantastic though!

It's a great hostel, it was just very empty while we were there. It's not so easy to find however. Check with them what exit to use from the metro (there are at least 6!) there's a key deposit, they don't accept card and our washing, which was suppose to take two hours was completely ignored and no one really cared to help us. The cleaning trolley of a morning sounds like an earthquake, it was horrible to wake up to 6x in an hour. Good location, good security, nice building

I cannot say enough how much we loved staying at this hostel for a weekend trip to Budapest with my friends. We wanted a central location, friendly staff and to be honest, just a bed to sleep on- but this place went above and beyond duty! The staff are amazingly helpful (sorry for all the questions!!) and the hostel itself has everything you could possibly want: hairdryers, free basic breakfast, clean rooms, a fridge... Such amazing value for money, would definitely stay again!

• 30th May 2014

I would recommend this hostel, because the location and a staff is excellent, and the price is reasonable. I travelled alone and I just passed the city, but because of the good location I could feel the feeling of the city. The breakfast was avarage, but free.

• 25th May 2014
  • Spain

My stay at Colors BUdapest hostel was very nice experience. I never hoped that I could find such a good hostel in the center of Budapest for so little money. Kristian who is working there is such a nice guy. We had so much laughs. I would recommend it to anyone.

1 2 Next » last »