Colors Hostel Reviews

Veres Pálné utca 14, Budapest, Hungary

Good hostel, economic price, nice people, quiet atmosphere in the real centre of Budapest. Close to the beatiful river, with great conexion with public transport, and the most important, recepcionist service is really pleasent and professional!I really recomend it!

• 29th Apr 2015
  • Spain

Perfect location. We stayed in a private room which ended up being a separate apartment! We had our own kitchen and bathroom. The breakfast wasn't much but it was free- we went to the cba around the corner and bought food. Perfect for a couple getaway that's light on the pocket! Staff was super helpful and nice- shandor (sp?) was such a chill dude and really accommodating. We hoped to meet more people staying at the hostel but we were pretty secluded- could be a positive or negative.

I had an amazing time at this hostel! The atmosphere isn't normally that good I think but I met so many great people here. The balcony is a great place for meeting people and the staff is amazing too! I have already recommended this hostel to multiple people.

• 19th Apr 2015

Thank for your attention. It was a perfect stay. Luc.

Its got everything you need. Its small nice and cozy. You can close your eyes and choose this hostel. :D

We had a creepy old guy in our 8-bed mixed dorm for a couple nights so that wasn't fun... but overall, not bad! Having our own fridge was nice, I liked the communal showers because it was faster in the morning - 2 showers, a toilet, and 2 sinks so a bunch of us could get ready at the same time. The breakfast was good too, and the staff was super helpful! :-)

Many thanksl for the great stay and especially to Sandor for his help and tips! We'll definitely see you again soon! Best regards!

The perfect hostel in Budapest ! In the city center and with the coolest staff ever. Supers concilliants j'adore. And the rooms are beautiful.

• 29th Mar 2015

Great stay at Colors : Very nice staff and the location was perfect to discover Budapest !!

• 24th Mar 2015

A cozy, familiar, cute hostel in the center of Budapest. Thank you so much, Sandor, for your constant help and friendly being!

i spent three days at the hostel and enjoyed my time there. The staff is really nice and all in all there is a cozy and family-like atmosphere. The hostel is really small so sometimes it gets a little intimate concerning the bathroom or having breakfast. Also it has not been the cleanest hostel I have ever been to. But anyway, I would recommend staying there because I met really nice people and the staff is very welcoming and helpful.

Very helpful staff! My friend and I went to the places they told us and it was a really good experience. The hostel is very closed to the centre and they have a o¡lot of information of the tours, sightseeing and so on.

• 7th Mar 2015
  • Spain

The staff was very nice and this youth hostel encourages the meetings with new people, it's awesome.

• 1st Mar 2015

It's a small but a nice and clean hostel. The staff is friendly and the location is great.

• 20th Feb 2015
  • Romania

Such a great little hostel and the guys at reception are absolutely fabulous! In a great central part of the city too :-)

A very pleasant, comfortable and cozy hostel. The staff were all fantastic, being very friendly, always helpful and accommodating, (and fluent in English/Hungarian/other languages), which made my stay a great experience. Thank you, Colors, and well done!

Small hostel that feels like home. Big rooms with lots of space for luggage and safe lockers. Great location, just 5 minutes from river Danube. Bad thing in this hostel is small bathroom with only two showers that could be cleaner.

• 1st Feb 2015
  • Croatia

Small and cosy hostel. It was my second time here and I would definitely come back for a third time

"Free breakfast" is a little too much said. When I was there, they even ran out of margarine :-( I'm also not entirely happy about the hostel's cleanliness, especially in the bathroom, and the beds, which were uncomfortable. It might also be because I'm getting too old and picky...

• 31st Jan 2015