Colors Hostel Reviews

Veres Pálné utca 14, Budapest, Hungary

I cannot say enough how much we loved staying at this hostel for a weekend trip to Budapest with my friends. We wanted a central location, friendly staff and to be honest, just a bed to sleep on- but this place went above and beyond duty! The staff are amazingly helpful (sorry for all the questions!!) and the hostel itself has everything you could possibly want: hairdryers, free basic breakfast, clean rooms, a fridge... Such amazing value for money, would definitely stay again!

• 30th May 2014

I would recommend this hostel, because the location and a staff is excellent, and the price is reasonable. I travelled alone and I just passed the city, but because of the good location I could feel the feeling of the city. The breakfast was avarage, but free.

• 25th May 2014
  • Spain

My stay at Colors BUdapest hostel was very nice experience. I never hoped that I could find such a good hostel in the center of Budapest for so little money. Kristian who is working there is such a nice guy. We had so much laughs. I would recommend it to anyone.

This property is weird to enter but once you are inside it is very safe and secure. The main problems I had with this hostel was the limited breakfast (cereal and toast), the fact that the hot water went out in the shower. I was also not pleased that there was only 2 toilets and 2 showers for females. As you can imagine, it got crowded very fast. Additionally, on the last day I was there it took me 20 minutes to check out because the receptionist was nowhere to be found.

• 11th Apr 2014

A very basic, cheap hostel. There were only two showers and two toilets for each gender, and the breakfast wasn't great. However, the staff were friendly and attentive (for the most part), the coffee was excellent, the location was very central, and I appreciated the lockers.

• 10th Apr 2014