Colors Hostel Reviews

Veres Pálné utca 14, Budapest, Hungary

Such a friendly, helpful, homely and colourful hostel! I loved it! The kitchen was really useful and the rooms had all you needed. It wasn't modern which made it cosier and a lovel place to stay.

The staff at Colors was incredible. They were so kind and interested in helping me. At first, I did not think I would like Colors because of the vibe at the hostel but I soon realized that it was not the hostel itself but rather the people currently there. Once new people came, it was wonderful. The breakfast is somewhat limited (cereal, toast and coffee) but it's included so I can't complain! The location was immecible. I would recommend this hostel to everyone!!!

Staff were amazingly helpful! Always there and happy to answer any and all questions. However there did seem to be some long term residents, which made things feel less secure

Relatively small hostel with a great atmosphere located in the city center. The staff was very kind and assisting. I would surely recommend staying in this hostel!

• 5th Aug 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The bathrooms opened up straight to the common room and reception meaning you could see people in their getting changed. Not enough toilets or showers for everyone. Bathrooms and toilets constantly had water on the floor. We wouldn't stay here again.

1 2 Next » last »