Colors Hostel Reviews

Veres Pálné utca 14, Budapest, Hungary

I had a very lovely time at this hostel. Wonderful staff, fantastic Location and great atmosphere!

I can't find anything bad in this hostel. All of staffs are very well-trained , kind, and helpful. I was very impressed with them. And cleanilness, security, breakfast, location .. Everything was perfect. Furthermore, price was reasonable. I think it will be okay if they raise the fee of accommodation.

• 7th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

I stayed in this hostel just for one night, but I really enjoyed it. The location is excellent, very close to all the main tourist attractions, but at the same time it is very quiet during the day/nighttime. The staff was super friendly and helpul. The price per night is very cheap itself, but for a little money there is also free breakfast included plus tea/coffee whenever you want. The atmosphere was really calm and relaxed. I would definetely recommend to stay at this hostel :)

Very Friendly Staff. Helped us alot in planning our stay in Budapest

Staff are very friendly. They even helped me to book accommodation in my following trip.

the mattresses almost like you sleep on the floor. :(

• 25th Oct 2014
  • Yemen

Staff was very helpful.Atmosphere is friendly,positive in every way.

• 25th Oct 2014