Colors Reviews

Via Boezio 31, Roma, Rome, Italy

The hostel is very well located, only a few minutes walk to the Vatican and Castel Sant'Angelo. It's very clean and the staff very nice and helpful. My biggest concern (shared by everyone in my room at least) is the complete lack of lockers. There's nowhere to leave your valuables. The dorms door have only 1 key, so first person out had to lock the door and return it to reception... if that person was irresponsible enough, then the room would stay open and accessible to anyone. No elevator!!

No lockers available for storage. Was just there for one night so it wasn't much of a problem, but would have been more problematic if I had stayed longer.

It was ok

Location is good, most Paris sightseeing is accessible by foot or metro. All workers spoke English except one trainee had mediocre English speaking ability. There is a bar right next door that is actually part of the hostel as well.

Good location, comfortable and clean. The reception is 24h but the security could better.

The hostel is very near the Vatican, which was very useful as I planned to go there. The hostel is very clean and well kept. The people from the reception during the day are very nice and kind, whereas the guy that is at night does not work well. I could almost have a conversation with him and did not understand anything.

Good hostel located very close to the Vatican! Only problem is that it is quite a ways from the rest of the Rome attractions. They are friendly and a good staff, though there is not an elevator and there is only one key per room. There are not lockers for your belongings either. There is a bathroom in each room, and there were 6 beds in my room. Overall, pleased with the stay!

• 5th Jun 2015

Great place to stay. I'd definitely go back there. The location was brilliant.

• 11th Apr 2015
  • South Africa

Someone robbed from my private room 80 euros. I was treated by some hotel staff as a liar. The boss refused to talk to me on the phone and showed no interest in solving the problem. I left the hotel without even speaking with the boos. Shameful behavior. On the same day that someone assaulted my room also raided the room of other guests and the hotel has always tried to evade any responsibility. I decided to leave the hotel. Never had such a negative experience in a Hotel.

• 5th Feb 2015
  • Portugal

Very cute, cheap, and charming place. Very close to the Vatican. Would definitely stay here again. Wifi was spotty in our room, but if you went into the lobby it was good!

• 13th Jan 2015