Colors Reviews

Via Boezio 31, Roma, Rome, Italy

Colors is more like a hotel than a hostel. It's located in "Quartiere Prati", near Vatican. Metro station "Ottaviano" is near too (about 10-15 minutes walk). My room was clean, provided with air conditioning and private bath: it was just a little but small for six people. Staff was very helpful. A good place to stay while in Roma, without spending a lot of money.

Room was nice and big and had a shower and a sink with a shared toilet in the hall. We had room #2 which was right near reception and you could literally here everything including the music played in the main area and unfortunately they were fully booked and could not give us another room. Was within walking distance to Vatican, Spanish steps, shopping etc. Nothing bad about this hotel, other than the location of our room.

The cleaning service is excellence

• 27th Jun 2014
  • Mexico

Great please....pleasant people. Definitely going back

• 25th Jun 2014

please add waterproof shower mats such as bamboo for when you step out of the showers to help keep feet clean and items dry. Please add more hooks and shelves in the shower and bathrooms to help keep personal items clean and dry.

• 23rd Jun 2014

The hostel is really nice and in a fantastic area. Really good value for money! Drawbacks that I can mention: - there is no lift, and my room was on the third floor - there is only 1 key for the whole dorm, which is not practical at all. It was quite annoying on Sunday as I got back at 3am and the guys in the dorm locked me out. So I had to go to the reception and take the service key, go upstairs, unlock the door, get back downstairs, give the keys back and back up. With no lift. Tiring!