8.1
Fabulous 548 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 548 Total Reviews
Colors Located at Via Boezio 31, Roma, Rome.
Italy
Rome 00192 Via Boezio 31, Roma
81% 548
41.9063813 12.4632811
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 25-30
8th Sep 2016
6.9

First night I stayed in a private room which was great. Own shower and nice room. Next two nights I had a shared room. This was avg. Bed was super squeaky. No lockers for security. No powerpoints or lamps for each bed, so 6 ppl shared only a few points. It was basically a room with bunks in it. Last day I left my toiletries bag on top of my luggage and when I got back that night it was gone. Cleaners were in the room that day as stuff had moved. One person from our room had left. Hmmf.

• Belgium, Female, 18-24
4th Sep 2016
7.7

The WiFi was didnt work very Well, alsof the Floor in our room was a bit dirrty. But it was still a Nice hotel.

• England, Female, 25-30
20th Aug 2016

Fantastic hostel, such good vale for money! The location is perfect and you can walk to anywhere you need or there's plenty of buses nearby. It has a supermarket round the corner and a few restaurants too. The rooms were tidied daily and you had a towel provided as well as free water in your fridge which was replaced daily. The bathroom had a good shower and little hairdryer and there was air can in the room. the staff were very friendly and helpful and let us store out bags after checkout!! :)

• England, Couple, 18-24
19th Aug 2016

Recently stayed here with my boyfriend and it was perfect for our stay in Rome. Short walk to Vatican City and transport links to take you to the other main sights in Rome. Staff were friendly and helpful. The room was lovely! It had everything! We had a double room which had a shared bathroom but we had a shower in our room, with washing facilities and a hairdryer which we weren't expecting! We also had the breakfast one day for 6,50 euros and it was lovely! Overall would stay again!

17th Aug 2016
3.1

Not a real hostel. Just a hotel that they squeeze a bunch of beds in. There was no space for our luggage. No lockers. There was no common area. And, there is only one key per room. Also, make sure you add a 3€ city tax to how much you are expecting to pay per night. I can't believe all the positive reviews on this place. I was quite unhappy that I booked this place.

• Lithuania, Female, 25-30
17th Aug 2016

Thank you. I had really good time at hostel Colors. Very helpful stuff, they printed my ticket and safe my bag even after my check out. I stayed in five bed ensuited dorm, room and bathroom was very clean, bed was comfortable. They give towels soap and etc. I felt welcome there.

• England, Female, 18-24
2nd Aug 2016

Excellent friendly staff - helpful and attentive! Location is amazing! Close to the Vatican and a short metro ride to all other areas of Rome! Considering this location it was great value for money and is worth the cost. Facilities were slightly poor - one safe to be share by all hostel room guests, poor wifi, no sky as advertised, bunkbeds were low and you couldn't help but hit your head, one key to share between dorm guests,bathroom is not very private and noise is very clear to other guests!

30th Jul 2016
8.0

A very cute hotel/hostel! Very close to the Vatican, and relatively close to a metro stop. The bathroom situation was a bit odd: we had a sink and shower in our room, but no toilet. Overall a good stay.

• ellafornsworth
  • England, Female, 18-24
30th Jul 2016

It was clean, the room was nice and the staff very helpful. The location isn't incredible, we had to walk quite far each day or use the metro in order to access the main sites but considering the price in a city like Rome it was still good value. The place is actually more of a hotel than a hostel so it is lacking in atmosphere, I would bear this in mind if you're looking for somewhere where you can meet people and socialise. There was a fridge in the room which was a blessing- cold water!!

29th Jul 2016

Colors was brilliantly located for our needs - close to Vatican City - and within walking distance of the nearest Metro to get to attractions such as the Colosseum. The hotel was very clean and our room was a good size for 4 people with a decent size bathroom too. The air conditioning was OK although it was sited too close to the front wall and would have been better in the centre of the room nearer to the beds. Overall, we were very pleased with our choice.