Colors

Fabulous 559 Total Reviews
Fabulous 559 Total Reviews

• USA, Couple, 18-24
10th Feb 2017

I stayed in a private room and was impressed! It definitely felt like a hotel, not a hostel! It was cleaner than a motel and nicely furnished. Not in the best location but not too far walk to everywhere I needed to go! For the price, I would do it again for sure! For other study abroad students make sure you bring your passport!

• Italy, Male, 31-40
22nd Jan 2017

Very nice hotel y a very good location. Confortable room, good heating (important for the freezing weather we had to endure during our stay), and a small but usefull common area to hang out or do some work. Recomended!

• USA, Female, 31-40
5th Oct 2016
5.7

Since hostel world only allows 500 characters for the review, I submitted my review to tripadvisor. If you are interested, you may read it here: https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g187791-d260770-r427029955-Colors_Hotel-Rome_Lazio.html#UR427029955

2nd Oct 2016

Very close to Vatican and Castel Sant'Angelo.

24th Sep 2016
7.4

The hostel declared me over their 38-year-old age limit for dorm beds, but they allowed one night before requiring an upgrade to a private room for 52 Euros. The 6-bed dorm is up 80 marble steps on the 3rd floor and I got a rickety, metal, top bunk with narrow mattress and NO ladder. One must climb up the back and hoist way over the flimsy WWII-era frame. Small room and no space for luggage. The hostel is very quiet and is near The Vatican, though there's no common area, hence no social life.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
8th Sep 2016
6.9

First night I stayed in a private room which was great. Own shower and nice room. Next two nights I had a shared room. This was avg. Bed was super squeaky. No lockers for security. No powerpoints or lamps for each bed, so 6 ppl shared only a few points. It was basically a room with bunks in it. Last day I left my toiletries bag on top of my luggage and when I got back that night it was gone. Cleaners were in the room that day as stuff had moved. One person from our room had left. Hmmf.

• Belgium, Female, 18-24
4th Sep 2016
7.7

The WiFi was didnt work very Well, alsof the Floor in our room was a bit dirrty. But it was still a Nice hotel.

3rd Sep 2016

This was one of the newer hostels in Rome. The big advantage is that it was one of the closest ones to the Vatican. It was affordable and if you enjoy the occasional trips up the stairs (no elevators), you will get a good workout. Our room was full for one evening and one person was a loud snorer and another who kept responding to him. There was only one outlet for charging, gotta fix this. And the shower area was really tiny and cramped, esp for 6 people. It got messy fast.