Colors Reviews

Via Boezio 31, Roma, Rome, Italy

Great place to stay. I'd definitely go back there. The location was brilliant.

• 11th Apr 2015
  • South Africa

Someone robbed from my private room 80 euros. I was treated by some hotel staff as a liar. The boss refused to talk to me on the phone and showed no interest in solving the problem. I left the hotel without even speaking with the boos. Shameful behavior. On the same day that someone assaulted my room also raided the room of other guests and the hotel has always tried to evade any responsibility. I decided to leave the hotel. Never had such a negative experience in a Hotel.

• 5th Feb 2015
  • Portugal

Very cute, cheap, and charming place. Very close to the Vatican. Would definitely stay here again. Wifi was spotty in our room, but if you went into the lobby it was good!

• 13th Jan 2015