8.1
Fabulous 556 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 556 Total Reviews
Colors Located at Via Boezio 31, Roma, Rome.
Italy
Rome 00192 Via Boezio 31, Roma
81% 556
41.9063813 12.4632811
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 31-40
5th Oct 2016
5.7

Since hostel world only allows 500 characters for the review, I submitted my review to tripadvisor. If you are interested, you may read it here: https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g187791-d260770-r427029955-Colors_Hotel-Rome_Lazio.html#UR427029955

2nd Oct 2016

Very close to Vatican and Castel Sant'Angelo.

24th Sep 2016
7.4

The hostel declared me over their 38-year-old age limit for dorm beds, but they allowed one night before requiring an upgrade to a private room for 52 Euros. The 6-bed dorm is up 80 marble steps on the 3rd floor and I got a rickety, metal, top bunk with narrow mattress and NO ladder. One must climb up the back and hoist way over the flimsy WWII-era frame. Small room and no space for luggage. The hostel is very quiet and is near The Vatican, though there's no common area, hence no social life.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
8th Sep 2016
6.9

First night I stayed in a private room which was great. Own shower and nice room. Next two nights I had a shared room. This was avg. Bed was super squeaky. No lockers for security. No powerpoints or lamps for each bed, so 6 ppl shared only a few points. It was basically a room with bunks in it. Last day I left my toiletries bag on top of my luggage and when I got back that night it was gone. Cleaners were in the room that day as stuff had moved. One person from our room had left. Hmmf.

• Belgium, Female, 18-24
4th Sep 2016
7.7

The WiFi was didnt work very Well, alsof the Floor in our room was a bit dirrty. But it was still a Nice hotel.

3rd Sep 2016

This was one of the newer hostels in Rome. The big advantage is that it was one of the closest ones to the Vatican. It was affordable and if you enjoy the occasional trips up the stairs (no elevators), you will get a good workout. Our room was full for one evening and one person was a loud snorer and another who kept responding to him. There was only one outlet for charging, gotta fix this. And the shower area was really tiny and cramped, esp for 6 people. It got messy fast.

• England, Female, 25-30
20th Aug 2016

Fantastic hostel, such good vale for money! The location is perfect and you can walk to anywhere you need or there's plenty of buses nearby. It has a supermarket round the corner and a few restaurants too. The rooms were tidied daily and you had a towel provided as well as free water in your fridge which was replaced daily. The bathroom had a good shower and little hairdryer and there was air can in the room. the staff were very friendly and helpful and let us store out bags after checkout!! :)

• England, Couple, 18-24
19th Aug 2016

Recently stayed here with my boyfriend and it was perfect for our stay in Rome. Short walk to Vatican City and transport links to take you to the other main sights in Rome. Staff were friendly and helpful. The room was lovely! It had everything! We had a double room which had a shared bathroom but we had a shower in our room, with washing facilities and a hairdryer which we weren't expecting! We also had the breakfast one day for 6,50 euros and it was lovely! Overall would stay again!

17th Aug 2016
3.1

Not a real hostel. Just a hotel that they squeeze a bunch of beds in. There was no space for our luggage. No lockers. There was no common area. And, there is only one key per room. Also, make sure you add a 3€ city tax to how much you are expecting to pay per night. I can't believe all the positive reviews on this place. I was quite unhappy that I booked this place.

• Lithuania, Female, 25-30
17th Aug 2016

Thank you. I had really good time at hostel Colors. Very helpful stuff, they printed my ticket and safe my bag even after my check out. I stayed in five bed ensuited dorm, room and bathroom was very clean, bed was comfortable. They give towels soap and etc. I felt welcome there.