Colosseum Footprints

7.3
Very Good 723 Total Reviews

• Canada, Male, 18-24
18th Jul 2017

Great staff! helped me in cancelling my last minute booking without charging me and had quick communication. Hope to make it next time!

• USA, Male, 18-24
17th Jul 2017
3.4

Where can I begin? DO. NOT. STAY. HERE. The staff was incredibly rude to me. They kick EVERYBODY out of the hostel from 10 AM to 4 PM to clean the hostel. What? I complained and the manager started to argue with me. The people I was staying with did not know what to do in a foreign city for 6 hours without being able to return to their rooms. Before this confrontation, the staff unwilling to answer my questions or help me find out how to take the bus to the airport. DON'T STAY HERE!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
13th Jul 2017

Friendly staff, welcoming and it was cosy enough and got to meet some really great people at the Hostel. Please be mindful, it is an apartment that is turned into a hostel so look for an apartment like entrance with calling buttons to enter the building and not be lost!

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
13th Jul 2017

Colosseum footprints is a great hostel!! Friendly staff who assisted me in cancellation of my booking even though I had a late cancellation!! Didn't charge me for a first night stay!!! Highly recommend for great and friendly staff! Easy to contact, replied with intent and with haste!

24th Jun 2017
2.0

This was our worst hostel experience by far on our 2 month trip. This place should not qualify as a hostel. It is a man renting out an extra room in his apartment and calling it a hostel. We had weird vibes being there and the rooms were dingy and dirty. We checked in and asked for a key to our room and he wouldn't give us one, which felt unsafe. We also weren't allowed to be in the hostel from 10am to 4pm. We left right after check in and we didn't get a refund, but it was worth it to leave.

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
19th Jun 2017
6.0

The hostel is an apartment turned into a hostel so it's cramped. The lighting is pretty dim and the bathrooms aren't the greatest. The staff were really nice but they were very bad at responding to emails. Also a couple times we had to wait a little while for someone to let us in (no idea where the staff had gone). We had emailed to extend our stay one night but they forgot to do it so they moved us over to the hostel next door which ended up being much nicer (Happy Rome). Free pasta was nice.

• Italy, Male, 25-30
9th Jun 2017

Very close to the main station, 5 minutes walking you find a supermaket very cheaper, the hostel give free breakfast and free dinner every day, it was really good the pasta, we safe some money, nice staff

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
25th May 2017
4.3

The staff were really kind, but other than that it wasn't a very nice hostel. No lockers available, not a great neighbourhood, and no common area available for us. Breakfast & pasta was good but wouldn't recommend staying here....weird atmosphere.

• England, Male, 25-30
23rd May 2017
3.1

I couldn't stay there becuase I feel rely unsafe no loucker and empty only staff member unfriendly

• Denmark, Male, 18-24