Colosseum Footprints

Good 676 Total Reviews
6.7
Good 676 Total Reviews

14th Apr 2017

I really enjoyed my stay at Colosseum Footprints in Rome! The hosts were incredibly nice and hospitable, and I really appreciated their ability to work with my schedule. Would definitely recommend! :)

• USA, Male, 25-30
14th Apr 2017

Very tasty pasta and good breakfast don't expect too much its a simple hostel.

4th Apr 2017
5.4

It is nothing but a bad house that the guy said is a hostel. It is small, cold, weird and, the worst thing: YOU CAN'T BE THERE FROM 10am TO 4pm!! There is no place to stay outside the room. The kitchen is small and the owner, who lives there on first room, try to cook pasta every night and give breakfast but, even he trying to be helpful, still is too bad to stay. It is too bad that places like that are available in hostelworld.

4th Apr 2017
2.6

One of the worst experience for me actually, the receptionist is not friendly at all and somehow rude with me and other guests as well, Toilet is dirty and as well the sleeping room, they didn't give me a blanket to sleep while it was cold, the bed sheets smell disgusting,no lockers to put your stuff in, there is only 2 plugs for 5 people in the room.I was planing to stay 2 more days but I decided to move from this place, I don't recommend anyone to go in this hostel, not even for one night ..!!

30th Mar 2017
6.0

We thought we would be able to cook but even if theres a kitchen...youre not allowed. Free breakfast was nice. This is a place to sleep and nothing else. You HAVE to leave between 11-4. Shower and bathroom and general were decent though maybe not aesthetically pleasing. Theres no common area so we came back to people drinking in our room. Also, the location was very sketchy! My friend and I were almost attacked by some drunk man wielding a metal bar at 7am when walking to Termini.

• Malaysia, Male, 18-24
28th Mar 2017

Great. Stayed for two nights. Got free breakfast n free dinner. Very convenient place to stay. I think ventilation system need to be improve. Tq

• Germany, Female, 18-24
27th Mar 2017
6.3

To be completely honest, this place was super sketchy. When we got there we weren't sure we would want to stay. It's not really a hostel but rather just a guy renting out his apartment, the area isn't very safe, and there are almost no blankets. However, although it was really sketchy, everything ended up okay. I must admit, though, that I would not book here again.

Hey what you mean sketchy??? you 2 girls where strange you did not talk with other guest. And you started knocking the next room door bcoz they where just talking and its only 10.30pm and what you expect in hostel .And finally your saying all ended up ok. Please dont come again.

24th Mar 2017
3.7

Staff not friendly. I asked to leave my bags overnight and the Indian guy in reception was very rude and said if I pay I could leave my bags there. Very poor breakfast. If you can avoid it do it cos in my opinion is better pay a little bit more. I do not recommend for sure.

18th Mar 2017

Fantastic stay -- most definitely worth it.The hosts are considerate, kind and welcoming towards guests. They truly make you feel at home. They provide free breakfast and dinner with the stay, which is the most cost effective for your trip to Rome. It is not directly in the city center, but the value is much more than the cost. Would definitely recommend to new travelers.

• hbuniotto
  • Brazil, Mixed Group, 31-40
17th Mar 2017
6.0

The owner was rude and angry all the time. We got to the hostel earlier than the check in time and asked the owners if we could leave our bags there. He agreed and told us to come back at 4. We asked if they had lockers and he said "no lockers. That's what you get for €9/night". And although he is right, his response was uncalled for. As we were leaving we were looking for our reservation to make sure we were in the right place and he was offended that we were "questioning his credibility" :/