Colosseum Footprints

Good 742 Total Reviews

• franciscoindiaj8539
  • Canada, Male, 25-30
11th Sep 2017

The property is very close to central railway station. The property is very clean and well maintained. The host is very friendly.

• fprestia
  • USA, All Male Group, 18-24
7th Sep 2017
2.3

This place was a disaster. They wouldnt allow us to stay in the property during the day and there was no way to lock up our belongings. We came earlier than allowed our first day and the small hallway was fully of random people we have never met playing poker. Theres no locks and we are not allowed to have a key to the door or building. Do not stay here. The food was bad and in a terrible area.

• France, Female, 18-24
5th Sep 2017
2.0

This hostel is not a real hostel. I was really disappointed when I arrived. It's just a flat, really small, one little kitchen, one really old bathroom and 2 bedrooms. It doesn't look at all like the pictures. All the flat looks old, there is no shits. It's really dark in the bedrooms even during the day. You have no locker and no key, and you re not allowed to stay at the hostel beetween 11 am and 4pm! The owner make exactly the same pasta with tomato sauce everynight at least for free.

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
20th Aug 2017
2.0

It was the worst hostel i've stayied in my life. It's in a VERY dangerous region and for a womam travelling alone was impossible come back at night. It's not far away from the center but you are never feeling safe. Staff was strange and rude with me. The toilet drain was clogged and nobody solved that. You can't stay there from 10 AM to 4 PM and the free pasta and breakfest are sucks. Is very expensive for what it is and I would never stay again and you also shouldn't!!!!!

• Franshazeleger
  • Netherlands, Male, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
13th Aug 2017
7.1

Quite centrally located hostel (or apartment turned into hostel). Good bed, fans in every room. Staff was nowhere to be found when we wanted to check out and the mandatory lockout during the day is a tad extreme. Average hostel.

4th Aug 2017
2.9

I left this hostel early due to the fact that it was absolutely awful. It's not a real hostel, it's a dudes apparent with two dorm rooms and a tiny kitchen. The staff was nice but it just felt sketchy and cramped. I wouldn't trust it

• Canada, Male, 18-24
18th Jul 2017

Great staff! helped me in cancelling my last minute booking without charging me and had quick communication. Hope to make it next time!

• USA, Male, 18-24
17th Jul 2017
3.4

Where can I begin? DO. NOT. STAY. HERE. The staff was incredibly rude to me. They kick EVERYBODY out of the hostel from 10 AM to 4 PM to clean the hostel. What? I complained and the manager started to argue with me. The people I was staying with did not know what to do in a foreign city for 6 hours without being able to return to their rooms. Before this confrontation, the staff unwilling to answer my questions or help me find out how to take the bus to the airport. DON'T STAY HERE!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
13th Jul 2017

Friendly staff, welcoming and it was cosy enough and got to meet some really great people at the Hostel. Please be mindful, it is an apartment that is turned into a hostel so look for an apartment like entrance with calling buttons to enter the building and not be lost!

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
13th Jul 2017

Colosseum footprints is a great hostel!! Friendly staff who assisted me in cancellation of my booking even though I had a late cancellation!! Didn't charge me for a first night stay!!! Highly recommend for great and friendly staff! Easy to contact, replied with intent and with haste!

×