Colosseum Footprints

Very Good 691 Total Reviews

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
25th May 2017
4.3

The staff were really kind, but other than that it wasn't a very nice hostel. No lockers available, not a great neighbourhood, and no common area available for us. Breakfast & pasta was good but wouldn't recommend staying here....weird atmosphere.

• Poland, Male, 18-24
5th May 2017

Very calm and peaceful environment, where we can have pleasant stay, very cheap and much affordable even for budget travellers. Proximity is very close to Colosseum maximum 10 min walk-able. Staffs are very kind and helpful in guiding. Pasta given as complementary food both morning and evening is really delicious.

• enes1420101372
  • Turkey, Male, 18-24
4th May 2017

Perfeckt. İt is a Great. I like. 👍

• Japan, Male, 25-30
26th Apr 2017

I stayed in this hostel for 3 nights and overall it was a very pleasant stay for me. I lost my creditcards in Naples but the owner was so helpful that he lended me a telephone to ring the companies. Plus there is a laundrette only in 5 seconds walk from here, that is owned by the owner’s friend and he granted a special rate for washing and drying because of their relationship. I highly recommend this place for tourists. Staffs are very friendly and helpful

24th Apr 2017

Really good place considering the price, clean, breakfast and dinner included, nice and helpful staff, walkable distance to everything, the only bad thing is no lockers, but still safe. Definitely recommend and I'd definitely stay again!

• Germany, Mixed Group, 25-30
19th Apr 2017
5.1

Positive: Good location close to San Lorenzo, Pigneto and Colosseum, free pasta at night and free breakfast, modest price Negative: No lockers, mold on the shower curtains, very dark rooms, no common room, no cooking allowed, capricious staff

• USA, Male, 18-24
14th Apr 2017

I really enjoyed my stay at Colosseum Footprints in Rome! The hosts were incredibly nice and hospitable, and I really appreciated their ability to work with my schedule. Would definitely recommend! :)

• USA, Male, 25-30
14th Apr 2017

Very tasty pasta and good breakfast don't expect too much its a simple hostel.

4th Apr 2017
5.4

It is nothing but a bad house that the guy said is a hostel. It is small, cold, weird and, the worst thing: YOU CAN'T BE THERE FROM 10am TO 4pm!! There is no place to stay outside the room. The kitchen is small and the owner, who lives there on first room, try to cook pasta every night and give breakfast but, even he trying to be helpful, still is too bad to stay. It is too bad that places like that are available in hostelworld.

4th Apr 2017
2.6

One of the worst experience for me actually, the receptionist is not friendly at all and somehow rude with me and other guests as well, Toilet is dirty and as well the sleeping room, they didn't give me a blanket to sleep while it was cold, the bed sheets smell disgusting,no lockers to put your stuff in, there is only 2 plugs for 5 people in the room.I was planing to stay 2 more days but I decided to move from this place, I don't recommend anyone to go in this hostel, not even for one night ..!!