Colours Hotel & Hostel Reviews

Calle 23 # 2-22, San Nicolas, Cali, Colombia

The staff was terrific and there was an emphasis on cleanliness. The hostal attracted a very interesting assortment of people. I would recommend this place to anyone.

That is what hostel world ist good for... You make a reservation, and in the end they don't have a room for you... Very disappointing. When I arrived in the morning, they told me the room woul be free around 12 am. When I came back later, they told me unfortunately, no room was free. My choice was to stay in a dorm room or to take the sofa in the community room. Additionally, they somehow lost my t-shirt which I had hung up to dry. The location is also not very nice, in the middle of some indus