Columba Hostel

Very Good 51 Total Reviews
7.2
Very Good 51 Total Reviews

15th Feb 2017

Bit of a party hostel. Not so easy to get some sleep. Not bad overall

• Australia, Male, 25-30
28th Jan 2017
2.0

Absolute worst hostel i have ever stayed in. Aftrr checkin at 5 pm, i repeatedly had to ask staff to change my dirty bed sheets. They were too incompetent to do it but aftet 2 hours i had no choice but to leave. The staff refused to give me money back. The hostel is smelly and is located in the main street with loud music and noises. Easily the worst hostel in south america and please people DO NOT STAT THERE. The staff and terrible and ignorant to cusomters requests. 👎👎👎👎👎👎

• France, Female, 25-30
23rd Jan 2017
6.9

Perhaps I'm not very partial because my first night there was awful but it wasn't because of the hostel, it was because of the people in my dorm. And I felt outta place but maybe this is my fault. Hot showers, nice staff... But be aware it's a party hostel, if you're not up for it don't go there.

18th Jan 2017
6.3

The bathrooms are absolutely disgusting; in the mornings they are littered with toilet paper and paper towels. The staff is pretty cool but it is a party hostel. If you're planning on actually getting some sleep, think again.

17th Jan 2017
7.4

Great location! The dorm room I was in was good. The main showers were not very clean but I blame the people who were staying at the time not the staff. People were up very late having a good time so if you need to be up early maybe go elsewhere :)

• Australia, Male, 18-24
30th Dec 2016

The best atmosphere in a hostel I have ever stayed in! Columba Hostel was like family. I loved it so much I left and came straight back! Will miss the environment and location. Muchas gracias!