Come Inn Guesthouse Reviews

3F, 358-91, Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Great vibe at this place. Bobby was really friendly and the location is superb. Also, free washing machine was awesome!

I really like this hostel, the main issue for me is the guests. Not because they're not good ones, but because the hostel feels really empty at this time of the year during week time, unfortunate because one of the nice things of hostels is meeting fellow travellers. So basically, YOU can make it better by choosing this hostel, which has a great location, great facilities for the price. I'd prefer actual sheets on the beds than what they have, but that's just me, and it's quite common in Korea.

My stay here was awesome. The atmosphere of the guesthouse was very warm. Staff were friendly and I made plenty of friends. Rooms were cleaned and the main area was beautifully decorated. I would definitely stay here again next time!

It was a great stay! Bobby was extremely helpful and even gave me a USB cable when I found out mine was broken. The atmosphere is great to meet people in the living room, and the location is right next to Hongdae (nightlife area) and the subway. Will definitely come back next time I'm in Seoul!