Come Inn Guesthouse Reviews

3F, 358-91, Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Come Inn is a 3Cs guesthouse : CLEAN, COZY, COMFORTABLE. The location is awesome, a hapeening place at day and night. The most importantly, Bobby, a nice and friendly host, the best host I have ever met.

• 27th Jul 2015
  • Malaysia

Personally it wasn't the cleanest hostel I've ever stayed in. The kitchen is quite messy and a little dirty in the way things are set up. There's some kind of makeshift room in the kitchen as well. There was a lot of clutter in the bath room area where there were shared stalls. It's definitely one of the older hostels around in the area and could use some de cluttering. The room was decent which was fine but it would be nice if there were lockers within the room for more security. Location is 👍

Great stay! Guy at front desk was very helpful, great location to see Hondae, and also metro excessible. Met cool people there.

Really enjoyed staying here. The location is great and right next to shops and nightclubs whilst being very quiet. The staff (bobby) was very helpful and really made the stay great. Also there were loads of showers which is always useful.

• 5th Jul 2015

Before, I been stay in Come Inn 3 months and now, back to Come Inn was felt like I back to my home in Korea. I love the home feeling and always just surfing internet/reading magazine on sofa after long day shopping. They provided breakfast and convenient store just nearby. The location is good enough with shopping area, food area, and I love the most street show/weekend morning market in Hongdae. Bobby is kind, helpful and he treat us like friend not just a CUSTOMER.

• 5th Jul 2015
  • Malaysia

I really enjoyed my time here, meeting with other people and just wonder around Hongdae is fun. Bobby, the owner is so friendly and will always help you and invite you to join during lunch or dinner to one of the best resturants in the area.

Bobby is the friendliest owner around. He made me feel extremely welcome and this creates an atmosphere of love in the hostel. Bed was comfy, bobby provided a breakfast and advise. Love ya bobby

• 4th Jul 2015

I think the location was the best it could have possibly been. Not too far from the subway station and amazing shopping and nightlife around every corner. It was a bit difficult to get our luggage upstairs, but Bobby and James helped us carry it up and then back down. It was very easy to make friends with the layout of the guesthouse. We had a great time!

• 1st Jul 2015

Amazing location and nice people staying there. James was really helpful and cute :)

The staff of the hostel is extreme friendly, as if you are his long lost friend. You can ask the staff anything and he will try your best to help you out as his english is very fluent. Besides, it's a good place to meet friend all around the world as the common area is just like a home, everyone feel comfortable to each other. It's my home in Seoul, I would definitely stay this hostel again!

• 29th Jun 2015
  • Malaysia

Friendly English speaking staff. A little small but everything fits just fine. Bathrooms very cramped though. Good AC. Strict quite hours after 11:00 so be sure to have plans to leave the hostel by then.

Went to check in quite late. But Jamie (?) the host seems to be quite friendly. Location wise, although it is located in hongdae, it isn't exactly very near to the hippiest part of Hongdae nor its subway exits. I wouldn't say the hostel is exactly dirty, but it is filled with stuff that makes it look messier than what is shown in the photo.

James and Bobby very good very home like and comfortable

I'm glad that my first experience staying within a hostel was here. The atmosphere was pleasant, both within the common area and the surrounding Hongdae area and there was plenty to do on a regular basis. The hosts themselves were also brilliant and very accommodating, clearly demonstrating a willingness to ensure that you get the best out of your stay here. Everything is also well maintained, clean and tidy. This is definitely not a place where you'd regret staying!

• 10th Jun 2015

Really cozy hostel! There are multiple washrooms for a relatively small hostel so you shouldn't have to wait much. Well equipped with washing machine, water filter, etc. Hosts are very kind and helpful. Don't stay here if you can't handle a bit of noise from the street because it is just off a shopping street in Hongdae.

Great hostel,The experience here could not have been better. Bobby and the staff are amazing, they go above and beyond to make sure your accommodation is above par. They were very proactive in making sure my day was planned out and if it wasn't, they would help me fill those time slots. Best hostel for making friends, every time I went out to have some fun, people came with. One night we even got all eight people in the dorm to go out and have drinks together. I'm going to miss this place :(

Bobby and james are very helpful!! I had loads of fun while staying there. I will go back and will never forget! They even cooked for me for dinner. James oppa took me to Karaoke also! They like family, it's really warm living there. Highly recommend!

• 2nd Jun 2015
  • Thailand

I stayed 3 nights at the Come Inn and would definitely recommend it. The location is perfect. In the middle of Hongdae, near all the shops, restaurants and clubs, but because it's in a side alley it is quiet at night. Bobby is a very warm and friendly host and they are very flexible with checking i times. The toilets and bathrooms were very clean! I will definitely stay there again on my next trip to Seoul!

• 30th May 2015

Ive been to Seoul several times but this is the 1st time I stayed at a guesthouse, and Im sure that Come inn will be my go-to guesthouse whenever i travel to Seoul in future! The location is unbeatable, located at the middle of Hongdae, but still quiet enough at night for you to have a good sleep. Bathroom and washroom is clean enough for me.The thing that makes everything perfect is the people there, other guests are nice, PLUS Bobby is the best host ever, he cares for everyone lives there!

• 27th May 2015
  • Hong Kong

Great hostel!!! Very helpful and friendly staff who will go out of their way to help you, exceptionally clean, great location with lots happening in the vicinity, and free breakfast (toast, egg, jam, coffee). AWESOME!!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3