Come Inn Guesthouse Reviews

3F, 358-91, Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

i'm probably just spoiled by great service, but this place was not worth all the great reviews. the kitchen was filthy and the management literally just turned off the lights midst conversation even though everybody was awake. it's not like the service was bad, it was just very blunt and kind of half-handed. fellow travellers were amazing and the location is very quiet, even though it's right in the middle of everything.

This would be my fourth time staying here..and I hear of people who keep going back to Comeinn as well. I guess that should speak alot!! Try it and see for yourselves!

• 15th Apr 2015
  • Malaysia

It was very fun, and Bobby was very helpful during the stay!

• 12th Apr 2015

Bobby and James were wonderful. Location is in the heart of Hongdae - surrounded by bars, restaurants, shopping, etc! Great atmosphere. I regret not staying longer. Will come back!

• 10th Apr 2015

Great location and very homey feel. Bobby was very nice and helpful!

Staying at Come Inn Guesthouse was a great experience! I deeply appreciated the friendliness of Bobby, the owner, who was extremely knowledgeable and helpful about exploring Seoul. He was also a conscientious caretaker as he was dedicated to creating a quiet, respectful, and friendly atmosphere between guests. The location is convenient and exciting with much to do just out the front door, and the facilities were comfortable. I found a bug by my bed twice, but that is understandable in the city.

• 1st Apr 2015

Great Hostel at a perfect location, right in the middle of Hongdae. Very helpful staff, would definitely recommend this place.

Excellent hostel. This was my second visit. There is a reason I went back to the same guest house - the same reason why I would go back yet again next time I visit Korea. Would definitely recommend!

• 23rd Mar 2015

Nice place in the heart of the collage area so prepare to eat and drink a lot. Good cheap street food and shopping if that's your thing. Bobby is great guy and if it's summer enjoy the roof top terrace.

The pictures don't do Come Inn justice. The facilities are super clean and the communal room is comfortable, open, and homey. Bobby and James were great hosts and extremely friendly. The location is supreme - it's right in the middle of Hongdae, in the midst of all of the stores, cafés, bars, and restaurants. It's a great area for young travelers as it's near a big university. Hongik station is also on the main line from the airport and on the main circle line around the city! I loved my stay!

Super sweet home in Hongdae, just a little bit remote from the subway station(like 5~8 mins of walk) but great access to main street of Hongdae. Extraordinarily kind staff and able to communicate both in Korean and English. If you are looking for cozy and welcoming ambience in Korea, book here, you won't regret. Even though this place is not the greatest hostel, but I can say that this one is great example of perfect guesthouse.

Very nice staff, having helpful information and also are willing to help. The place is quite comfortable and make you feel like at home. I would like to visit it again if I have the time to come to Seoul again.

great hostel in the best location in Seoul, came back already and will come back again :)

I have stayed here maybe 3 or 4 times and every time is great! Bob and James are doing a great job to this hostel run like a real home!! Thanks for everything and I will see you soon!

The best hostel I 've ever been! Everything is tidy like home and the location is so convenience, right at the center of Hongik University. Bobby and James are very friendly and made this place has an excellent atmosphere that really able to makes friends with most of the people in the hostel (just if you are not too shy ;) ) Really missing this place and want to go back there again!!

Absolutely wonderful hostel with great staff - James and Bobby were very friendly, accomodating, and always offered to help out with getting around the city. The hostel has a very quirky feel to it, and everything was clean - no need to worry about anything like bed bugs or dirty toilets/showers. Hostel is also in a very good neighborhood - it is near clubs, good restaurants, street vendors (both food and merchandise), etc. I would definitely return if I choose to visit Seoul again.

Definitely one of the best guest houses I have ever stayed in! The location is great, you have hundreds of restaurants, shops and bars all around you and it's pretty close to the subway which you can take to see the major sights in Seoul. Bobby and James are great hosts and make their guests feel welcome. I really liked the atmosphere here the whole time I stayed and it's a especially great place for solo travellers because it's so easy to meet people here.

My favourite hostel in the whole world!

Right in the middle of action, 2 blocks away from the tube station. Small, cozy and homy. Breakfast in the morning is great, nice people to hang around with during the day and the night, the owner/staff are always here to give you more than a hand if you need one! Thanks guys!

Good staff, perfect spot for the nightlife, would defenately stay there again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3