Come Inn Guesthouse Reviews

3F, 358-91, Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Bobby was a brilliant host. Lovely and fun hostel in the middle of town! Breakfast too.

Excellent stay - amazing location walking distance to the subway, nightlife, eateries. Great for solo travellers to meet new people

ComeInn guesthouse is one of my favorite places to visit in Seoul. Bobby,the owner, makes you feel right at home,always suggesting places to eat and visit. Nestled in a corner of bustling Hongdae(literally steps away),ComeInn is that cozy and relaxing hideout you've been searching for in Seoul, frequented by friendly locals and travelers passing by. The house is always clean and anything you may need during the duration of your stay, Bobby is sure to help you find. You'll never want to leave.

• 4th Dec 2014

I have stayed at many hostels and this is by far the best one yet! The hostel is very clean and had all the conveniences I needed. The location is the best in Hongdae! All the best clubs and bars are less than 5 minutes away on foot. The owner takes very good care of this place and shows much pride in his hostel. He is always welling to help with any issue you may have including recommending clubs, bars and good restaurants as he is very knowledgeable of the area.

• 4th Dec 2014

Thank you very much for everything. I had the best time staying in ComeInn. The atmoshpere is so nice that the place really feels like a home. It is also clean, as the cleaning is done everyday. There are everything you need in the guesthouse, you cant get wifi in anyroom, there is a TV in the living room and lockers in each room. It is well located, in the heart of Honggik University, but as it is in a small street, it is quite. I have never been bothered by noises from the street.

• 2nd Dec 2014

the atmosphere in Come Inn Guesthouse was very good and energetic, probably from the hosts. They are friendly and willing to help. I pretty much enjoy staying with them.

Located in party central Hongdae. If you want to party, stay out late, meet new people - excellent place. If you want a full night's worth of uninterrupted sleep - not for you. Sensitive to noise? Bring earplugs for late returners and street music. The hostel is cost-friendly. Washrooms and the bedroom had a musty smell. Breakfast is included, but simple and not unlimited. No milk for coffee. My biggest complaint: There was no lock on the dorm room, though there are small small lockers inside.

James and Bobby are the greatest hostel hosts you could ever hope for, I've been to 20+ hostels around the world and these guys are the nicest and most friendly guys I've ever met! The location is so good right in the middle of Hongdae as well

Comfortable guesthouse in a good location with friendly staff. When the hostel filled up, the staff recommended a good hostel for me to go too

• 19th Nov 2014

This is a great place to stay in Seiul! Come inn has the perfect location in Hondae where you will find bars, clubs, great korean restaurants, live music in the streets, loads of korean students and not very many tourists. It's a quiet hostel but with a very friendly atmosphere and Bobby and James who run it are both great! Thank you so much for these days, I will be back soon!

My sister and I had a great stay at the hostel! We really enjoyed the atmosphere and considering the location, we thought it was a great value for the money. We would definitely stay there again!

Best hostel in Seoul! Well-located - plenty of places to go out and the proximity with Hongik University makes it a cool area where you can meet both local and expat people (Plus the train station is very close - you're in Seoul Station in a few min.) A very important point to me: you feel at home there! The common areas are cosy and you can really relax after a long day of sightseeing :) Last but not least: the staff is just great!

• 13th Nov 2014

Come Inn Guesthouse is really great guesthouse. Bobby & James are very friendly & helpful. The location is good & the green line subway is very convenient to go to others famous places. I took 2 nites stay at female share room & 2 nites for single bedroom but i prefer to stay single bedroom more privacy & can rest well in room.

good location - near hongik university and the bustling streets of the area. near the subway exit as well. stayed in both the 4-bed dorm and and double room. both rooms are quite spacious. bobby was helpful with pre-arrival queries as well (: would highly recommend this hostel for friends staying in seoul!

Bobby and James were really sweet during my stay. I loved the area. I recommend this hostel a million percent if I could. All the people I met at the hostel were so sweet, and you are walking distance from so many restaurants, bars and clubs. This has been the first hostel where I felt like it was a home. Thanks Bobby and James!

This hostel has a great location it is in the middle of the party distric thongdae. I could litterarly just roll into bed. The owner was great, he pointed us to great places to eat. There are a lot of little shops around. The rooms are kinda odd decorated but they are fine since you only sleep there. The showers feel a bit lacking in privacy since there is a cabin in which you can shower but you can't keep your clothes dry. So you have to change behind a curtain. Guests were great though!

Great location to be by Hongik University. The staff was super friendly and kind. We had a lovely stay here!

My stay was truly rewarding. Thank you, Bobby and James, for being so wonderful. They encouraged me to try new things, updated me on the local events, and were always available to answer questions. They go out of their way to make sure my needs were met. My last day at the hostel was bittersweet, I didn’t want to leave. Bobby and James cooked my last meal and even helped make last minute arrangements for my travels to the airport. I'm definitely booking my stay with them the next time I return.

• 4th Nov 2014

We had a great time at the come Inn guesthouse! Bobby and James treated us like family and enjoyed activities together. The location is great, right in hongdae which is the college and nightlife area. There are lots of great food and shopping selections and it's in a very safe neighborhood. The green line and the airport line is located at the same station closest by the guesthouse. They were very accommodating and I will stay here the next time I visit korea in 2015!

I stayed 4 nights in the 8 bed mixed dorm at Come Inn. It was very clean throughout the entire hostel and the staff are very friendly, they made it feel like it's your own home. The kitchen is a little small, but it's a small hostel so it works fine. The room got quite stuffy and hot at night but it wasn't unbearable. Clean sheets were provided and the beds are fine but not super comfy. It's located in central Hongdae which is a great area, 5-10 min walk to subway. Overall a great place to stay.

« first « Prev 1 2 3