Come Inn Guesthouse Reviews

3F, 358-91, Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Excellent hostel. This was my second visit. There is a reason I went back to the same guest house - the same reason why I would go back yet again next time I visit Korea. Would definitely recommend!

• 23rd Mar 2015

The pictures don't do Come Inn justice. The facilities are super clean and the communal room is comfortable, open, and homey. Bobby and James were great hosts and extremely friendly. The location is supreme - it's right in the middle of Hongdae, in the midst of all of the stores, cafés, bars, and restaurants. It's a great area for young travelers as it's near a big university. Hongik station is also on the main line from the airport and on the main circle line around the city! I loved my stay!

Very nice staff, having helpful information and also are willing to help. The place is quite comfortable and make you feel like at home. I would like to visit it again if I have the time to come to Seoul again.

The best hostel I 've ever been! Everything is tidy like home and the location is so convenience, right at the center of Hongik University. Bobby and James are very friendly and made this place has an excellent atmosphere that really able to makes friends with most of the people in the hostel (just if you are not too shy ;) ) Really missing this place and want to go back there again!!

Definitely one of the best guest houses I have ever stayed in! The location is great, you have hundreds of restaurants, shops and bars all around you and it's pretty close to the subway which you can take to see the major sights in Seoul. Bobby and James are great hosts and make their guests feel welcome. I really liked the atmosphere here the whole time I stayed and it's a especially great place for solo travellers because it's so easy to meet people here.

My favourite hostel in the whole world!

Right in the middle of action, 2 blocks away from the tube station. Small, cozy and homy. Breakfast in the morning is great, nice people to hang around with during the day and the night, the owner/staff are always here to give you more than a hand if you need one! Thanks guys!

Good staff, perfect spot for the nightlife, would defenately stay there again.

Can't get a better location than this in Hongdae. A quiet spot in a happening environment. The guys running the hostel are friendly and helpful. They take every effort to make your holiday a pleasant one!

the location of guesthouse is very well..near by the famous university(hongdae university)..and the staff clean the house everyday.bobby and james are very warm–hearted..they always give you a good advise about your trip plan..thank you,,bobby and james..happy new year..All best wishes^O^

Location of guesthouse was really great and near the subway station. It is also very close to the nightspots, which being sufficiently far away to not be noisy. Rooms were very clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful! Lockers are provided (you have to bring your own padlock or rent them), which was really good! Would really recommend trying this hostel out :)

Great location !very Nice staff love you guys James and Bobby

• 21st Jan 2015

Amazing staff and hostel in the perfect location to experience everything Hongdae has to offer

Great hostel, cozy atmosphere and nice common area. Bobby goes out of his way for anything you need. Thanks for a great stay!

Bobby is the man! I stayed here for a few days around Christmas time and chose the area because of its location. Literally, Come Inn is located in the heart of Hongdae, which for those of you who don't know, is one of the night life / party areas of Seoul. Loved the area and loved the atmosphere, completely~! There was never a dull moment and since the area was so great, shopping, eating, and playing is all within walking distance of the guest house. Bobby was really awesome too! I got lost an

• 7th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

Great hostel, in particular James the owner is very friendly and helpful, even invites guests out to dinner which makes trying the local dishes a lot easier! Highly recommend it, good if you want to brave the excellent local student nightlife too (a little Korean language may come in handy here, otherwise head to Itaewon for foreigner nightlife :-))

Bobby hosts his guests with great kindness and does his utmost to ensure that you feel welcomed. The environment in the guesthouse is peaceful. This was the homiest accommodation I've started at. Highly recommended and would definitely return!

Come Inn Guesthouse was great. I really appreciate the staff and all your help ;)

My friend and I had a really great stay at Come Inn! It was our first time in Seoul and Bobby was very helpful in suggesting things to do around the city. Room was clean as well as the bathroom. Would definitely stay again next time I'm in Seoul

• 31st Dec 2014

It was one of the best hostel that i've ever been. I am extremly sensitive in tidiness and hygiene but I had nothing to complain about. It is well located in a small and quiet lane which is adjacent to the main street. you can get to all the bars, clubs and shops in 1 to 5 mins. Hostel is not big but really cozy. So you can stay in a warm and friendly atmosphere! Most importantly, the staff were fun and friendly people. I couldn't feel more welcomed :) The hostel made my trip even better. !!

« first « Prev 1 2 3