Come Inn Guesthouse Reviews

3F, 358-91, Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Thank you!! I will be back soon!!

• 8th Feb 2016
  • Thailand

My boyfriend and I travelled to Korea from Tokyo for the weekend and we are so glad we stayed at Come Inn. Good vibes all around. We will probably stay there the next time we do a getaway in Korea. GREAT location. Convenient transportation to the airport and Seoul in general. James was REALLY awesome and everyone else we met at the hostel. We absolutely loved it. Recommended for sure.

• 5th Feb 2016
  • Japan

Don't have much to add to the comments of other just that I agree - it's a great hostel and the staff/owner have thought of pretty much everything. Had an amazing time, it's the perfect location, wish I could have stayed longer. Anyhow, I would definitely be back here. Kudos Come Inn Guesthouse for a job well done!

• 19th Jan 2016
  • Philippines

Great place to stay! Location is ideal, and Bobby and James were always helpful in suggesting restaurants/things to do/transportation.

• 17th Jan 2016

I stayed for one night at Come Inn Guesthouse, and had to cancel my 2nd night at the last minute. Bobby was great enough to give me a half refund even though technically I should have not been given any refund. You can't beat the location, it's in the center of Hongdae and in an alleyway that's not extremely loud (could hear people on the street though). Was also given a lot of help planning my weekend trip. Thank for everything!!

Thank you for your kindness.

• 20th Dec 2015
  • South Korea

James, the staff in the hostel, is very helpful and really care about guests. The location of Come inn is so great, easy to access by train from Incheon airport. There are many restaurants and shopping area around which make me very happy. The mattress in the hostel is very comfy, but the dorm bed is quite noisy, I woke up many times at night. Come inn is good for low budget traveller.

Thank you. Very honest staffs.

You guys are awesome. That was a good stay. Clean and great location.

This place is fantastic! So comfortable, clean and warm and cozy! The location is amazing! Right in the middle of hongdae - a fun vibrant party area in korea. The workers at the guesthouse - James and Bobby - are so lovely and welcoming and will help you with whatever you need. I really had a great stay in this guesthouse and the facilities were all ready for use and fully working. Stay in this guesthouse! You definately won't regret it!

• 25th Nov 2015

The place feels less like a hostel and more like crashing at a friend's place in town, it has a very warm, cozy and welcoming vibe. Bobby and James who work there are really nice and do their best to make sure that you settle in well and they have lots of travel tips too. The location in Hongdae is great and it is close to Hongik Station so it has great connections to the airports and the rest of the city.

Great location, friendly staff. Highly recommend!

the staffs are nice and kind. the location is amazing. thank you for your warm hospitality

• 20th Oct 2015
  • South Korea

the room and the bathroom were clean, staffs are nice friendly people, there are good people around. thank you

• 19th Oct 2015
  • Japan

We loved our stay at Come-Inn! James and Bobby, the hosts, were so nice and helpful, they wanted to do everything for you. The location is right in the middle of Hongdae with bunch of restaurants, shops, bars and cafés literally outside the door. Everything was so clean and nice. The only negative thing is that in the 8 bed dorm the aircon didn't work and we were afraid to leave the windows open because of mosquitoes, so the air got really stuffy and hot in the night.

i met a lot of nice people here. consider still to be friends. thank you guys!!!

If you're staying here, you're staying here for the location. There are far better hostels in Seoul but the location of this place is INSANE - right in the centre of Hongdae. Facilities were okay (you can't use the kitchen after 10am for some reason, and rooms were quite cramped), and the staff were very average (not particularly fun or helpful, and one of the staff members kept saying slightly weird things to the two girls I was travelling with). Good common area to meet people too!

Hello thanks for the review. for kitchen, we told you anytime you can use kitchen for 24 hours, but we are just closing breakfast after 10am. and we are still not sure what was it that we kept saying slightly weird things to the two girls . because we never say impolite thing to people

Great place and James is awesome.

I love you guys. Thank you for everything.

• 24th Sep 2015
  • Hong Kong

Actually quite sad we only stayed there for one night, it was the most fun and coziest address we had for our whole trip. Thank you James for everything!