Come Inn Guesthouse Reviews

3F, 358-91, Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Best hostel in Seoul! Well-located - plenty of places to go out and the proximity with Hongik University makes it a cool area where you can meet both local and expat people (Plus the train station is very close - you're in Seoul Station in a few min.) A very important point to me: you feel at home there! The common areas are cosy and you can really relax after a long day of sightseeing :) Last but not least: the staff is just great!

• 13th Nov 2014

Come Inn Guesthouse is really great guesthouse. Bobby & James are very friendly & helpful. The location is good & the green line subway is very convenient to go to others famous places. I took 2 nites stay at female share room & 2 nites for single bedroom but i prefer to stay single bedroom more privacy & can rest well in room.

good location - near hongik university and the bustling streets of the area. near the subway exit as well. stayed in both the 4-bed dorm and and double room. both rooms are quite spacious. bobby was helpful with pre-arrival queries as well (: would highly recommend this hostel for friends staying in seoul!

Great location to be by Hongik University. The staff was super friendly and kind. We had a lovely stay here!

My stay was truly rewarding. Thank you, Bobby and James, for being so wonderful. They encouraged me to try new things, updated me on the local events, and were always available to answer questions. They go out of their way to make sure my needs were met. My last day at the hostel was bittersweet, I didn’t want to leave. Bobby and James cooked my last meal and even helped make last minute arrangements for my travels to the airport. I'm definitely booking my stay with them the next time I return.

• 4th Nov 2014

We had a great time at the come Inn guesthouse! Bobby and James treated us like family and enjoyed activities together. The location is great, right in hongdae which is the college and nightlife area. There are lots of great food and shopping selections and it's in a very safe neighborhood. The green line and the airport line is located at the same station closest by the guesthouse. They were very accommodating and I will stay here the next time I visit korea in 2015!

Bobby was superb. He definitely made sure to keep things clean and I saw him cleaning almost every time, but the women's only dorm needed a fresh coat of paint. It was also a bit humid and needed airing out in the mornings, but that's to be expected. Bobby was superbly kind and helpful, providing suggestions for places to eat and hair salons when requested. The location was really great. I would definitely recommend it!

• 31st Oct 2014

Come Inn Guesthouse is really great! James and bobby are very friendly and speaks good english. They will help you with anything, the hostel even got full and I wanted to stay longer and they let me stay in the staff room, that is what i call great service! The location is great close to the subway. when i book i got a nice email with good direction to the hostel so very easy to find it. good atmosphere and clean hostel. Iam now in busan but going back to Come Inn in 2 days. Alex, November 2014

I love this hostel very much.If i go seoul again,i definitely choose come inn.

I had a fantastic time in Come Inn Guesthouse. I originally booked for 5 nights but i liked it so much that i wanted to prolong for 6 more nights. The location is in the centre of hongdae, so perfect. Bobby is a fantastic host, genuine, kind and fun :). Best hostel in Seoul for me.

• 10th Oct 2014

Going to Seoul? Just stay here. Just come, it's awesome. Everything is great.

I could not be happier with Come Inn. Bobby and staff are excellent and took care of every need. The hostel itself is decorated with souvenirs and objects that Bobby himself has collected, making Come Inn the most comfortable and homely hostel I have ever been in. The hostel is safe, clean, and perfectly located in Hongdae (great for food, drinks and shopping).

This place was really great! If you like small places that have a really comfortable feeling, this place is perfect for that. Bobby, the owner, is very very accommodating, and all the other travelers who come through are similarly awesome. This place is very cheap as well, but you have comfortable beds, clean facilities, and nice showers. Location is great too, right next to the heart of Hongdae, but surprisingly quiet at night so you don't get disturbed by all the partying outside.

Bobby runs a great, homely hostel. A bit more suited to long-term guests, but you'll definitely get a good night's sleep at a great price. Located in the busy, university district Hongdae, about a 10 minute walk from the nearest subway station.

Great location and awesome staff! Perfect, lively, central place to stay if you're visiting Seoul!

This hostel is very near Hongdae. If you like being in a party neighbourhood, stay here. There are lots of restaurants, food stalls, shops, bars, and things to do. The hostel staff are super nice and helpful, and they project their good attitudes on the guests. The hostel needs a renovation, but they have everything you need. my only complaint is that they don't have a girls' dormitory, so you might end up rooming with a hairy German bloke only wearing underpants.

Very comfortable, friendly and cute place in the very upbeat and trendy Hongdae neighborhood. It is rare to find such a highly rated hostel for such a great price!

This place truly felt like a home away from home. Bobby is the kindest man and genuinely cares that everyone who comes through his hostel door is comfortable and happy. He does anything and everything he can to make sure your stay in is a great one. I recommend to anyone looking for a cozy, affordable hostel in a vibrant Seoul neighborhood: stay at Come Inn. You will leave Seoul with some great experiences and great new friends.

• 12th Sep 2014

Bobby is an absolute pleasure so friendly and helpful and really passionate about what he does and making your stay in Seoul memorable. The position is ideal close to the train, easy to get to from the airport and Hongdae is a great area to explore. Would definitely recommend this hostel and would stay there again!

• 11th Sep 2014

Best hostel I've ever stayed in! This place has made my trip to South Korea :) especially as a lone traveller, great place to meet people and I've always felt really safe. Bobby is the most helpful lovely person ever!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3