Come Inn Guesthouse Reviews

3F, 358-91, Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

The rooms and showers are clean enough. the living room gives you a feeling of beeing home. the staffs help you anytime. the location is perfect, right in the middle of hongdae but still quite at night in the guesthouse

• 26th May 2015

Like a family, great location, Bobby and James are nice and friendly.

• 17th May 2015
  • China

Thanks to James and Bobby for a great stay. It was a comfortable place that felt like a home away from home! Definitely recommended!

The common area is cozy and the hostel is small, so all the guests get to know each other the atmosphere is wonderful, staffs are friendly, the location is perfect : near the hongik university metro station and in the trendy hongdae area

• 12th May 2015

Nice Trip in Seoul cause of the ***Come Inn Guesthouse*** Have a day i woke up at 12:30... everyone was leave to somewhere..... James asked me is hungry or not....And then he cooked the noodles to me for lunch... i can feel like family .... Is really really nice!!!!! And i would like to say the house keeper - Bobby is funny and interesting! Is a nice to be a friend with him! Strongly recommend!!! Please live in this Guesthouse when you want to come Seoul, You bound be enjoy!!!!

• 8th May 2015
  • Hong Kong

Come Inn has gotta be about the best place in Hongdae to score a bed and Ill break it down for you why that is. First of all, the guys who run it are super cool. Bobby took me and some other guests out for chicken, and the other guy (James?) saw me studyijg Korean and took time out of his stuff to give me pointers, like with details. Second the location straight rocks! Its damn near adjacent to all the clubs and bars, but somehow doesnt get loud at night. The guests seemed prett cool too

• 4th May 2015

It was a really really nice stay. Rooms were neat and tidy. staff have been very helpful and polite. It`s so convenient to go everywhere. thank you so much, hope to see you guys next time

• 4th May 2015

Staying at Come Inn was amazing! I consider it my home away from home. The atmosphere was so welcoming and homey plus there was free self serve breakfast and a kitchen for making your own food. Location is prime, so close to subway, tons of food places and bars! Bobby and James are incredible hosts always checking to make sure you're ok, helping you find directions to where ever you want to go. They even let me store my backpack when I was away! I enjoyed my time here will definitely be back!!

• 30th Apr 2015

Awesome location and great atmosphere. Bobby and James are really great. They'll help you out with whatever you need.

great hostel in seoul great location in seoul, bobby and the rest of the staff are very helpful would recommend comeinn hostel to anyone who is visiting seoul stayed there twice. free breakfast and wifi and the house is clean too !!

• 30th Apr 2015
  • Singapore

Bobby and James were so helpful when planning stuff to do for the days that I was there. Even if you ask a question that they don't know the answer to they will try there best to get back to you by talking to other people or looking it up online. There is so much to do in Seoul and these guys will help you choose the best places to go that suit your interests! I had a great time in Seoul and at Come Inn Guesthouse!

• 26th Apr 2015

I love comeinn guesthouse Bobby and James are so friendly ,the room and the bathroom were clean enough see you next time !!

• 26th Apr 2015

lovely staffs , great location, the whole of guesthouse was always clean thank you so much for your awesome hospitality, we enjoyed our stay!

• 26th Apr 2015

i'm probably just spoiled by great service, but this place was not worth all the great reviews. the kitchen was filthy and the management literally just turned off the lights midst conversation even though everybody was awake. it's not like the service was bad, it was just very blunt and kind of half-handed. fellow travellers were amazing and the location is very quiet, even though it's right in the middle of everything.

we are sorry for making you feel that way, what we are about to respond to your comment might be excuses, but we always keep checking if kitchen , bathroom and shower room, are clean, since guesthouse is not that big, we walk around and keep the house clean, and we were not trying to turn off light in the room, we asked when you finish the conversation , please turn off it because other people want to sleep, that is how we do it after 11pm which is around sleeping time

This would be my fourth time staying here..and I hear of people who keep going back to Comeinn as well. I guess that should speak alot!! Try it and see for yourselves!

• 15th Apr 2015
  • Malaysia

It was very fun, and Bobby was very helpful during the stay!

• 12th Apr 2015

Bobby and James were wonderful. Location is in the heart of Hongdae - surrounded by bars, restaurants, shopping, etc! Great atmosphere. I regret not staying longer. Will come back!

• 10th Apr 2015

Great location and very homey feel. Bobby was very nice and helpful!

Staying at Come Inn Guesthouse was a great experience! I deeply appreciated the friendliness of Bobby, the owner, who was extremely knowledgeable and helpful about exploring Seoul. He was also a conscientious caretaker as he was dedicated to creating a quiet, respectful, and friendly atmosphere between guests. The location is convenient and exciting with much to do just out the front door, and the facilities were comfortable. I found a bug by my bed twice, but that is understandable in the city.

• 1st Apr 2015

Great Hostel at a perfect location, right in the middle of Hongdae. Very helpful staff, would definitely recommend this place.

« first « Prev 1 2 3