Come Inn Guesthouse Reviews

3F, 358-91, Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

The hostel is very homely and cosy, definitely great for solo travelers to stay in. Furthermore, it's located in the heart of Hongdae, yet away from the noises so you can get a good night sleep. Bobby and James are both very helpful and hospitable, which makes the stay even better. There's a good social space in the living room as well, where guests get to socialize and mingle around. All in all, I would highly recommend this hostel.

• 1st Sep 2015
  • Singapore

Great place nice people, had a good stay with you!

Best place I've ever been able to visit and stay at. A wonderful place filled with people who will invite you out to dinner and the staff does an amazing job on everything. Anytime you need anything bobby and James will be there to help out with reservations and places to go during the day. Absolutely loved my stay and will go back within the coming years!

• 21st Aug 2015

great staff and location, very clean. only recommendation is to get thicker curtains in the eight bed mixed dorm. it gets bright really early. thanks for a great stay!

A really good hostel in a great location. I've been to many youth hostels over the years and can honestly say this is one of the better ones. It is always kept immaculately clean and it is quiet enough to get a good nights sleep (unlike some hostels). It has a friendly, cosy and homely feel which really makes you feel relaxed. It's not a party hostel, but you don't want it to be - it is in the party hub of seoul! So, you can go out and party it return to an oasis of calm! Highly recommended!

Normally I am too lazy to write reviews, but in this case I’ll make an exception. This is a very nice hostel with super nice hosts. It lies directly in Hongdae, a young people and artists' area in Seoul with many clubs, pubs, and shops. The hostel is easy to reach from the station and nicely equipped. You can rent/buy towels and padlocks if you need, and you can use the washing machine for a small fee. Next time I’ll visit Seoul, it'll be my first choice again.

• 15th Aug 2015

I really enjoyed my stay (5 nights in a single room). Entering this place feels like entering someone's home. The Location ist perfect, Hongdae has a lot to offer. A Underground Station is really Close. The staff was super nice and helpfull. It is not a party hostel, but well, the party is right around the Corner ;) If I go back to Seoul (which I will), I will come back to this place!!!

James & Bobbi are the best hosts in Seoul! We had an excellent stay at the guesthouse and enjoyed hanging out with the other guests and exploring Hongdae overnight.

Not bad. This is the second hostel I've stayed at in Korea. Pros: location is amazing (less than one minute walk from Hongdae Playground and clubs) and not too far from the subway (maybe 7 minutes walk). Cons: a lot of stuff that are provided at other hostels for free are charged, such as washer and towels. I guess that's why the per night fee is relatively low. Breakfast is minimal: one egg and toast (if you care about breakfast).

Excellent location surrounded by restaurants, shopping and a lively nightlife. The staff there were very friendly and helpful. They provided us with recommendations for food and sightseeing places and even stored our luggages away for when we went on mini trips to other areas of Korea.

• 29th Jul 2015

Thank you Bobby and James for being great hosts!

Come Inn is a 3Cs guesthouse : CLEAN, COZY, COMFORTABLE. The location is awesome, a hapeening place at day and night. The most importantly, Bobby, a nice and friendly host, the best host I have ever met.

• 27th Jul 2015
  • Malaysia

Personally it wasn't the cleanest hostel I've ever stayed in. The kitchen is quite messy and a little dirty in the way things are set up. There's some kind of makeshift room in the kitchen as well. There was a lot of clutter in the bath room area where there were shared stalls. It's definitely one of the older hostels around in the area and could use some de cluttering. The room was decent which was fine but it would be nice if there were lockers within the room for more security. Location is 👍

Great stay! Guy at front desk was very helpful, great location to see Hondae, and also metro excessible. Met cool people there.

Really enjoyed staying here. The location is great and right next to shops and nightclubs whilst being very quiet. The staff (bobby) was very helpful and really made the stay great. Also there were loads of showers which is always useful.

Before, I been stay in Come Inn 3 months and now, back to Come Inn was felt like I back to my home in Korea. I love the home feeling and always just surfing internet/reading magazine on sofa after long day shopping. They provided breakfast and convenient store just nearby. The location is good enough with shopping area, food area, and I love the most street show/weekend morning market in Hongdae. Bobby is kind, helpful and he treat us like friend not just a CUSTOMER.

• 5th Jul 2015
  • Malaysia

I really enjoyed my time here, meeting with other people and just wonder around Hongdae is fun. Bobby, the owner is so friendly and will always help you and invite you to join during lunch or dinner to one of the best resturants in the area.

Bobby is the friendliest owner around. He made me feel extremely welcome and this creates an atmosphere of love in the hostel. Bed was comfy, bobby provided a breakfast and advise. Love ya bobby

• 4th Jul 2015

I think the location was the best it could have possibly been. Not too far from the subway station and amazing shopping and nightlife around every corner. It was a bit difficult to get our luggage upstairs, but Bobby and James helped us carry it up and then back down. It was very easy to make friends with the layout of the guesthouse. We had a great time!

• 1st Jul 2015

Amazing location and nice people staying there. James was really helpful and cute :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3