Come Inn Guesthouse Reviews

3F, 358-91, Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Bobby is the owner of this guesthouse and he makes this place the great stay that it is. If you stay here you'll understand exactly what I mean when I say he is the nicest and most helpful person I have met on my travels. I recommend this place above any other.

• 8th Jul 2014

Stayed here in summer. The place is located very near Hongik university and just a few minutes walk from the train station. There's a lot of nightlife going on in hongdae, from clubbing to busking, to cafes that open late into the night. However it can get quite noisy at night during the weekends, but it's bearable. Bobby, the guy in-charge was cool. He maintains the cleanliness of the house well. The only thing they could improve on is the low water flow rate in the shower. my tuppence worth

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Singapore
  • All Male Group, 18-24

There are two types of hostel owners: those who do it for the money, and those who do it for the love of hosting. Bobby is the latter.

• 27th Jun 2014

Great location and Great staff and Great balcony and Great living room

• 23rd Jun 2014
  • Taiwan

the best hostel ever;) Friendly staff and wonderful hospitality.

• 16th Jun 2014
  • Japan

Awesome guesthouse. Clean, friendly staff, nice kitchen and outdoor patio. Location in Seoul is smack in the center of happening neighborhood Hongdae.

Amazing gooooood!

• 11th Jun 2014
  • South Korea

The staff is very friendly. It is my secnd time here and it makes me feel more comfortable to stay in a foreign land where the people treats you as friends rather than just guests that may come and go. Will definitely be back here maybe by fall or winter.

• 9th Jun 2014
  • Kasumi826
  • Philippines

It was great, thank you!!

So, no s*t last night after helping me and some other travelers find our way to do some sight seeing we came in and Bobby was so cool that he helped us to order a pizza. I've even played Starcraft with him and Jun. The location is amazing. Hongdae is the heart of Seoul's nightlife and Comeinn is both right near the best club (around the block from Cocoon) and far enough away that the nights are never too loud. If you come check out the balcony too!

I've stayed in 5 different hostels in the Hongdae area and this one is definitely my favourite!

I had a great stay in Come Inn Guesthouse. I stayed in the private room, which has everything you would need for: double bed, confortable, washbasin, hairdryer, table, and space to put your things. The guesthouse is conveniently located, in Hongdae (it's a bit noisy at night though), and close to the subway station. I would strongly recommend it!

Bobby was the coolest! He was so helpful with our whole stay: he helped us set up our DMZ tour, ordered us jjajangmyun takeout, and answered all our questions well. The hostel itself has a comfortable, home-y feel to it, with cool decor and lots of helpful resources. The bedrooms and bathrooms were clean (shampoo and conditioner are provided). The location is awesome. Right in the heart of Hongdae, 2 minutes walk from the University, and about 5-10 minutes walking from Hongik University station.

• 28th Apr 2014

Bob is the best! Stay here if you come to Seoul, would recommend to anyone looking for a good time in Seoul. You can't beat the staff and location.

Great vibe at this place. Bobby was really friendly and the location is superb. Also, free washing machine was awesome!

Bobby was a wonderful host. He did everything to make a stay as nice as possible and was always very helpful. It was also no problem to leave a suitcase in the hostel while I was going to Jeju for three days and only travelled with a few things. When I was the only guest in the hostel for one night he and his colleague took me to there partner hostel in Hongdae and we had dinner with some of their staff and guests which was a funny and cool evening. I definitely would come back here.

I really like this hostel, the main issue for me is the guests. Not because they're not good ones, but because the hostel feels really empty at this time of the year during week time, unfortunate because one of the nice things of hostels is meeting fellow travellers. So basically, YOU can make it better by choosing this hostel, which has a great location, great facilities for the price. I'd prefer actual sheets on the beds than what they have, but that's just me, and it's quite common in Korea.