Come Inn Guesthouse Reviews

3F, 358-91, Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

I would guess the best place to start a journey trough Seoul. I wish I would have stayed more than the two days. You will feel immediately at home. Bobby has all the services you would need. After 12 months of world traveling one of the best places I have stayed. I definitely will come back.

The most good thing is roof top!! nice terrace makes me refresh bed and other facilities are all clean. Also the Receptionist is super kind The perfact location makes that need not to worry about hang outs Strongly reccommand this hostel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so impressed by Bobby (who, as it turns out, is my birthday buddy!) and his hostel. The people there were great fun and oh so friendly. It was my last hostel at the end of 2 months of traveling, and it was my favorite hostel experience by far. I'll be back to stay whenever I visit Seoul again!

Come Inn Guesthouse is definitely the place to stay if you're planning your visit to Seoul. Bobby is the most kindest, genuine and welcoming guy you will meet. He has a very positive attitude to everything and will try his best to make all his guest feel at home even though its a guesthouse. Bobby would get his guests involved with activities, like group dinners where we have amazing Korean food obviously with Soju, drink ups and also meeting other locals. It's one of my best stay!!

• 3rd Aug 2014

Excellent location, attracts the right type of travellers, friendly owner. Shame that it gets booked up so fast, would have liked to stay longer!!

A fantastic guesthouse with a perfect location in the heart of the buzzling Hongdae district and a very friendly atmosphere. I really enjoyed my stay there and felt at home after thirty minutes.

• 30th Jul 2014

If you are in Seoul, this is the best hostel to stay at bar none. It feels like a home away from home! Bobby the owner/manager lives & breathes this place, he will go above and beyond to make sure you have an enjoyable stay. The location is perfect, right in the middle of the nightlife district. The common area makes for a great meeting spot for other travellers and Bobby does a great deal to help in that regard as well, there's also a cool balcony overlooking the area. Super cheap to stay too

Bobby really makes this place what it is. It was a really welcoming and friendly place and I would recommend it to anyone travelling to Seoul. The area is also great, surrounded by lots of delicious Korean restaurants, and the subway is also just around the corner. Definitely one of the best guesthouse/hostels I have stayed in.

• 20th Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

Bobby is the owner of this guesthouse and he makes this place the great stay that it is. If you stay here you'll understand exactly what I mean when I say he is the nicest and most helpful person I have met on my travels. I recommend this place above any other.

• 8th Jul 2014

Stayed here in summer. The place is located very near Hongik university and just a few minutes walk from the train station. There's a lot of nightlife going on in hongdae, from clubbing to busking, to cafes that open late into the night. However it can get quite noisy at night during the weekends, but it's bearable. Bobby, the guy in-charge was cool. He maintains the cleanliness of the house well. The only thing they could improve on is the low water flow rate in the shower. my tuppence worth

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Singapore
  • All Male Group, 18-24

There are two types of hostel owners: those who do it for the money, and those who do it for the love of hosting. Bobby is the latter.

• 27th Jun 2014

Great location and Great staff and Great balcony and Great living room

• 23rd Jun 2014
  • Taiwan

My friends and I stayed here for a little more than 3 weeks and I would definitely come back when I'm in Seoul again! The hostels is located right in the center of Hongdae and is only about a 5 minute walk away from the subway and airport railroad line. Bobby was super friendly and helpful to anyone that had any issues with the hostel or anything about their stay in korea. The living room definitely makes the hostel feel more homey which is nice for anyone staying there for a short or long time.

• 22nd Jun 2014

the best hostel ever;) Friendly staff and wonderful hospitality.

• 16th Jun 2014
  • Japan

Awesome guesthouse. Clean, friendly staff, nice kitchen and outdoor patio. Location in Seoul is smack in the center of happening neighborhood Hongdae.

Amazing gooooood!

• 11th Jun 2014
  • South Korea

The staff is very friendly. It is my secnd time here and it makes me feel more comfortable to stay in a foreign land where the people treats you as friends rather than just guests that may come and go. Will definitely be back here maybe by fall or winter.

• 9th Jun 2014
  • Kasumi826
  • Philippines

It was great, thank you!!

So, no s*t last night after helping me and some other travelers find our way to do some sight seeing we came in and Bobby was so cool that he helped us to order a pizza. I've even played Starcraft with him and Jun. The location is amazing. Hongdae is the heart of Seoul's nightlife and Comeinn is both right near the best club (around the block from Cocoon) and far enough away that the nights are never too loud. If you come check out the balcony too!

I've stayed in 5 different hostels in the Hongdae area and this one is definitely my favourite!