Come Inn Guesthouse Reviews

3F, 358-91, Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Great hostel, in particular James the owner is very friendly and helpful, even invites guests out to dinner which makes trying the local dishes a lot easier! Highly recommend it, good if you want to brave the excellent local student nightlife too (a little Korean language may come in handy here, otherwise head to Itaewon for foreigner nightlife :-))

Bobby hosts his guests with great kindness and does his utmost to ensure that you feel welcomed. The environment in the guesthouse is peaceful. This was the homiest accommodation I've started at. Highly recommended and would definitely return!

Come Inn Guesthouse was great. I really appreciate the staff and all your help ;)

My friend and I had a really great stay at Come Inn! It was our first time in Seoul and Bobby was very helpful in suggesting things to do around the city. Room was clean as well as the bathroom. Would definitely stay again next time I'm in Seoul

It was one of the best hostel that i've ever been. I am extremly sensitive in tidiness and hygiene but I had nothing to complain about. It is well located in a small and quiet lane which is adjacent to the main street. you can get to all the bars, clubs and shops in 1 to 5 mins. Hostel is not big but really cozy. So you can stay in a warm and friendly atmosphere! Most importantly, the staff were fun and friendly people. I couldn't feel more welcomed :) The hostel made my trip even better. !!

Come Inn Guesthouse our final destination in South Korea and it's definitely a favourite, Bobby and James (the two owners) are awesome, caring and genuinely nice people. We were able to meet tons of people from different places around the world, got to know them and became good friends with most of them. Also during our stay there were plenty of people who have stayed at the guesthouse and decided to pop in for a visit, that alone is proof of how welcoming Come Inn Guesthouse was.

James and bobby are the best! Rooms are comfy and the overall atmosphere is super friendly. Highly recommended!

Location is great... Right in the middle of hongdae with lots of bars and restaurants. Bobby is amazing and made my stay so much better by suggesting places to go and things to see. Atmosphere was great as well with a great common area.

Bobby was a brilliant host. Lovely and fun hostel in the middle of town! Breakfast too.

Excellent stay - amazing location walking distance to the subway, nightlife, eateries. Great for solo travellers to meet new people

ComeInn guesthouse is one of my favorite places to visit in Seoul. Bobby,the owner, makes you feel right at home,always suggesting places to eat and visit. Nestled in a corner of bustling Hongdae(literally steps away),ComeInn is that cozy and relaxing hideout you've been searching for in Seoul, frequented by friendly locals and travelers passing by. The house is always clean and anything you may need during the duration of your stay, Bobby is sure to help you find. You'll never want to leave.

• 4th Dec 2014

I have stayed at many hostels and this is by far the best one yet! The hostel is very clean and had all the conveniences I needed. The location is the best in Hongdae! All the best clubs and bars are less than 5 minutes away on foot. The owner takes very good care of this place and shows much pride in his hostel. He is always welling to help with any issue you may have including recommending clubs, bars and good restaurants as he is very knowledgeable of the area.

• 4th Dec 2014

Thank you very much for everything. I had the best time staying in ComeInn. The atmoshpere is so nice that the place really feels like a home. It is also clean, as the cleaning is done everyday. There are everything you need in the guesthouse, you cant get wifi in anyroom, there is a TV in the living room and lockers in each room. It is well located, in the heart of Honggik University, but as it is in a small street, it is quite. I have never been bothered by noises from the street.

• 2nd Dec 2014

the atmosphere in Come Inn Guesthouse was very good and energetic, probably from the hosts. They are friendly and willing to help. I pretty much enjoy staying with them.

1 2 3 Next » last »