Come Inn Guesthouse Reviews

3F, 358-91, Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

good location - near hongik university and the bustling streets of the area. near the subway exit as well. stayed in both the 4-bed dorm and and double room. both rooms are quite spacious. bobby was helpful with pre-arrival queries as well (: would highly recommend this hostel for friends staying in seoul!

Bobby and James were really sweet during my stay. I loved the area. I recommend this hostel a million percent if I could. All the people I met at the hostel were so sweet, and you are walking distance from so many restaurants, bars and clubs. This has been the first hostel where I felt like it was a home. Thanks Bobby and James!

This hostel has a great location it is in the middle of the party distric thongdae. I could litterarly just roll into bed. The owner was great, he pointed us to great places to eat. There are a lot of little shops around. The rooms are kinda odd decorated but they are fine since you only sleep there. The showers feel a bit lacking in privacy since there is a cabin in which you can shower but you can't keep your clothes dry. So you have to change behind a curtain. Guests were great though!

Great location to be by Hongik University. The staff was super friendly and kind. We had a lovely stay here!

Best hostel I've stayed in. - great location - great price - feels very homely - more importantly, great people. And the best hosts. Thanks Bobbi and James

My stay was truly rewarding. Thank you, Bobby and James, for being so wonderful. They encouraged me to try new things, updated me on the local events, and were always available to answer questions. They go out of their way to make sure my needs were met. My last day at the hostel was bittersweet, I didn’t want to leave. Bobby and James cooked my last meal and even helped make last minute arrangements for my travels to the airport. I'm definitely booking my stay with them the next time I return.

• 4th Nov 2014

We had a great time at the come Inn guesthouse! Bobby and James treated us like family and enjoyed activities together. The location is great, right in hongdae which is the college and nightlife area. There are lots of great food and shopping selections and it's in a very safe neighborhood. The green line and the airport line is located at the same station closest by the guesthouse. They were very accommodating and I will stay here the next time I visit korea in 2015!

I stayed 4 nights in the 8 bed mixed dorm at Come Inn. It was very clean throughout the entire hostel and the staff are very friendly, they made it feel like it's your own home. The kitchen is a little small, but it's a small hostel so it works fine. The room got quite stuffy and hot at night but it wasn't unbearable. Clean sheets were provided and the beds are fine but not super comfy. It's located in central Hongdae which is a great area, 5-10 min walk to subway. Overall a great place to stay.

Bobby was superb. He definitely made sure to keep things clean and I saw him cleaning almost every time, but the women's only dorm needed a fresh coat of paint. It was also a bit humid and needed airing out in the mornings, but that's to be expected. Bobby was superbly kind and helpful, providing suggestions for places to eat and hair salons when requested. The location was really great. I would definitely recommend it!

• 31st Oct 2014

Come Inn Guesthouse is really great! James and bobby are very friendly and speaks good english. They will help you with anything, the hostel even got full and I wanted to stay longer and they let me stay in the staff room, that is what i call great service! The location is great close to the subway. when i book i got a nice email with good direction to the hostel so very easy to find it. good atmosphere and clean hostel. Iam now in busan but going back to Come Inn in 2 days. Alex, November 2014

I love this hostel very much.If i go seoul again,i definitely choose come inn.

This place is ideal for anyone who wants to be close to the main touristic attractions as well as the nightlife. Subway station is 3 minutes away on foot, and from this station you can go direct to both airports. The place is simple, clean and staff is awesome. The common room and the terrace upstairs makes it easy to meet other travelers. Had an amazing time there.

I had a fantastic time in Come Inn Guesthouse. I originally booked for 5 nights but i liked it so much that i wanted to prolong for 6 more nights. The location is in the centre of hongdae, so perfect. Bobby is a fantastic host, genuine, kind and fun :). Best hostel in Seoul for me.

• 10th Oct 2014

Enjoyed staying here! Bobby and James are the best, so welcoming and helpful. Great location, Hongdae is one of the most vibrant areas I've been in.

Going to Seoul? Just stay here. Just come, it's awesome. Everything is great.

I could not be happier with Come Inn. Bobby and staff are excellent and took care of every need. The hostel itself is decorated with souvenirs and objects that Bobby himself has collected, making Come Inn the most comfortable and homely hostel I have ever been in. The hostel is safe, clean, and perfectly located in Hongdae (great for food, drinks and shopping).

This place was really great! If you like small places that have a really comfortable feeling, this place is perfect for that. Bobby, the owner, is very very accommodating, and all the other travelers who come through are similarly awesome. This place is very cheap as well, but you have comfortable beds, clean facilities, and nice showers. Location is great too, right next to the heart of Hongdae, but surprisingly quiet at night so you don't get disturbed by all the partying outside.

1 2 3 Next » last »